You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Sorry to bother but I need help

User Info: AzazelRosenberg

AzazelRosenberg
4 weeks ago#1
Hello evryone (and sorry if I am doing it wrong). Basically I have only been farming Daimon (plus Forgotten Hall and Fallen City) for BBI Armor Lv.3. Thing is it takes an awful lot of luck to get the right armor with the right Bonus Enchantment... I've been trying to get the Sin Armor Set December last year but no luck (how is that even possible to get 30 Hellfire Grieves in a roll?). I started college this year so no even 10% of previous farm time. Just wondering if anyone with more time would be kind to hire my Pawn (Lvl 200 Sorcerer) just to get me some RCs and gift me Lv.3 BBI Cursed Armor. What do I need to do in order for my request to be accepted? I am so sorry but I don't see myself being able to help back (I only played today after a 1 month hiatus, hopefully I'll have time to play next saturday or sunday) so I complete understand if my situation is hopeless :-)

Maybe is my turn to become a Daimon...

Details: I play as MA mostly (D&D nostalgia, Hank ftw! Plus Magic Rebalancer is free unlike Peryaphs so BBI is done quickly) but I change to MK when I feel like having more fun (Sin Armor would look great with my Dark Buckler), Post-Daimon but Pre-Dragon (not following Main Story until all BBI Quests are done), not min-maxed but all I use is Gold Rarified. PSN = TundraMeadow

Thank you for reading my plea.
PSN: TundraMeadow (aka "Mundra"). RIP Brazil
Lv.20: Eight Hermits of Mt. Konron. Any questions, mention me so I can see it

User Info: Saburewulf49

Saburewulf49
4 weeks ago#2
its not a problem ill rent but cant gift cursed im still trying to get my gear too but ill be more than happy to get you rc
dragons dogma id: 1st
Saburewulf-49 character Kiterara Sorcerer Pawn Lilika sorcerer 2 nd id: Saburewulf7272 main strider 200 pawn Kara Strider 200
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Saburewulf49

Saburewulf49
4 weeks ago#5
@AzazelRosenberg got your pawn cargoman hired working on your rc now
dragons dogma id: 1st
Saburewulf-49 character Kiterara Sorcerer Pawn Lilika sorcerer 2 nd id: Saburewulf7272 main strider 200 pawn Kara Strider 200

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
4 weeks ago#6
About the "30 Hellfire Grieves in a roll"... I imagine you mean in a row... Thats very weird... Remember not to sell any BBI Armor or weapon you get... Because they all follow a list in uncursing and if you sell them you will not advance the list and will be stuck getting the same armor over and over again... Just in case u didnt knew that...

I hope you get the armor u want soon!
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

User Info: AzazelRosenberg

AzazelRosenberg
4 weeks ago#7
@Saburewulf49 thanks alot man/human/person, I can try to put some better armor on my pawn if you want (I just like how Heresy looks), immensely appreciated!

@William_Boone yeah, I may have a few cloacks between all those Grieves but you get what I meant XD I expected that the more items you purify at once the greater the variety of itens but I was painfully wrong... I also learned the hard way to never sell or discard Cursed items, trial and error I guess.

A guy on Wikia said it took over 40 Daimon 2nd phase kills to complete a full set (I only got the Nether Helmet on the day I made the Topic, unbelievable how long it took but at least it was the 1st Nether Helmet I got and also comes with the bonus strength vs many, at least a good thing for once).
PSN: TundraMeadow (aka "Mundra"). RIP Brazil
Lv.20: Eight Hermits of Mt. Konron. Any questions, mention me so I can see it
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Sorry to bother but I need help