You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Dragon's dogma save file

User Info: Sebastiane

Sebastiane
1 month ago#1
Hey guys, can anyone share me a save file of the first dragons dogma? I don't need it to be completed, just create a save file for me to use in order to get the bonuses in dark arisen pretty please. I finished the game countless of times, I just wanna play it again. I have the eternal ferrystone when I first played DA. Now it's been one yeat and I wanna replay the game so much. I deleted all my saves in order to get the maximum experience again. I don't have the first dragon's dogma anymore.

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
1 month ago#2
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps3/626515-dragons-dogma/saves

I used this when I wanted to make extra accounts to get the bones a few years back.
PSN- Sratos0027 (Dipset Anthem>>>>National Anthem)
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Pawn: Hilda- Level 200 Sorcerer

Sebastiane
4 weeks ago#3
gamestop27 posted...

I used this when I wanted to make extra accounts to get the bones a few years back.

I tried that but it's no fun having all the equipment in the game, I just need a save file in the beggining with no percent of completion. I just wanna get the ferrystone.

gamestop27
4 weeks ago#4
@Sebastiane posted...
gamestop27 posted...

I tried that but it's no fun having all the equipment in the game, I just need a save file in the beggining with no percent of completion. I just wanna get the ferrystone.

Oh, then just get the original version of Dragon's Dogma, start a save, then load up Dark Arisen and you'll get the eternal ferrystone.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
4 weeks ago#5
Sebastiane posted...

Use the DD save, create a DA save. Sell / discard all items except the Eternal Ferrystone. Save then start a Hard Mode game.

Other than that just go and spend your gold for Ferrystones.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

Sebastiane
4 weeks ago#6
Any ideas on how to get rid of the money? Lol the save is maxed out.

gamestop27
4 weeks ago#7
If you don't wanna deal with a maxed save, buy the original version of the game which is dirt cheap now and follow my previous post.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
3 weeks ago#8
Sebastiane posted...
Any ideas on how to get rid of the money? Lol the save is maxed out.

Buy the most expensive stuff possible, then hit "Discard".
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: gonsi

gonsi
2 weeks ago#9
Don't you need to load DD save just once, and then all new games will have bonuses?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Dragon's dogma save file