• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. is this good equipment?

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#21
I never said Ikralis was not good. I never mentioned any weapons period. I also never actually said anything about the advice that was given either previous to mine. Egoist has just gone overboard with accusations of things I never mentioned.

I will not address points I never questioned in the first place as I never said they were incorrect much like I never said anyone was stupid or mentioned gear as that keeps cropping up for some odd reason. Just appears like trying to drag out an unnecessary argument.

Again I am not ever saying anyone is stupid, If you thought I was and that was your reasoning for getting angry then I apologise if it seemed that way to anyone. I never give advice ever to make fun of anyone regardless how it may come across.

Still one needs to read what is actually written before jumping to conclusions and then trying to prove that conclusions based on their own thoughts which is a bit self centred indeed as I have stated more than once that I meant no ill will and it will never change because it is the truth. You do not know me better than myself and vice versa.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Egoist

Egoist
4 weeks ago#22
I called you out on your bulls***, now you're acting like a victim. Your initial reply to me remains to be objectively false, it's so incorrect that you can't even find a way to defend it. Now, you've just opted in to just flat out lying to save face. You're f***ing pathetic.

I'm done here.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#23
You are the liar period and your posts prove it. First you accuse me of slandering some one when all I said is maybe a better weapon would be advised for BBI other than a Gran Soren weapon. i explained this more than once but you still kept on your high horse and accuse with out any proof what so ever. No court of law would even bother with your accusation it is so baseless.

Then you say I questioned points you made in your original post which I never did and then you say I mentioned getting good gear and armor and I never did that either. But you cannot admit it of course as that would show you made it up which you did.

This clearly is about your advice somehow being questioned in your mind and then you have a fake argument with an imaginary version of me because your posts all make no sense if you actually read my ones first. So it is not about helping people it is about you not being ever wrong and thus not allowing anyone else to have an opinion on something which is Egotistical.

You are Immature, the unnecessary swearing and ranting prove that as well as not acknowledging my responses that I did not intend any harm. You are Selfish because you care more about your advice appearing sublime than actually helping anyone. You did not rant for TC's sake you did it for your own need to be right all the time even when you are not because I did not intend to insult anyone.

Again you are NOT suited to give advice regardless if it is correct or not because you are too self centred to even admit you may have got something wrong which is plastered over every post you have made on this topic.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. is this good equipment?
  • Topic Archived