• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
2 months ago#11
Thanks to Keikitsu for the kick!

Xant and Sarita got 1 heart, left rear leg shin.

Congrats to all hunters! :)
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

User Info: kb2mocha

kb2mocha
2 months ago#12
Thank you for the call, William_Boone.

I was a bit late noticing grace period had started. I rushed to rearrange vocations/equipment/pawns and made off to CoL as fast as I could. Whew - just made it - Urdy comes down all beat up and ripe for the picking. I then proceed to unequip the daggers on all pawns... wait, what?! Unequip the daggers and leave the bows - that's not right - that's down right backwards! DOH!! Okay, exit to title screen and rush back in as fast as possible. Sorry, too late - here are your rewards for your contribution to the defeat of the Ur Dragon (or, whatever it is that screen says). Thought you all might find that entertaining. =)

Congrats to all hunters!!
DD:DA | Arisen: Nieva | Pawn: Mocha (various vocations)

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
2 months ago#13
congratulations (very belated) to ser @William_Boone for his rank-up to #5 on our hunter board, this in spite of a late start, a huge hurricane interruption of several months and busy life. great job!!!

and a shoutout to my hunting partner @WadeTLeja for kill #1750

both you guys are racking up kills on the PS4 side at the same time, so that’s several dragons daily, huge props.

and to @kb2mocha for keeping the topics current,

I Miss this board SO much, hopefully everyone joins us on the PS4 side, plus monster hunter world and all the other great games coming.

Have a great week!!!
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion
  • Topic Archived