Ur Dragon Gen 2094

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ACasser

ACasser
2 weeks ago#11
One heart here: right rear foot.
(this space intentionally left blank)

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
2 weeks ago#12
Thanks Orasion for the call and kick and wade for the kick too!

Xant and Sarita got the same heart, right rear heel.

Congrats to all hunters! :)
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

User Info: Aletheides

Aletheides
2 weeks ago#13
Well done, everyone.. Grrr...

Fought 4 times during grace, only one heart, holy focused bolt'ing constantly, staggering it 90% of the time. And I just...couldn't...do it! >:(

Oh well, time to go level more, I suppose...

William_Boone
2 weeks ago#14
@Aletheides did u use periapts or potions to help u got more magick power?? Holy focused bolts are very strong, but without periapts or potions they are not strong enough... I do know it is hard, but that also depends on your level... I hope u get it on your next opportunity!
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

User Info: Aletheides

Aletheides
2 weeks ago#15
The first round, I was burning periapts three at a time (I know four can stack, but I only had about eight total).. My problem is that my character isn't fully leveled; going for a balance build, and I'm just now really getting my Sor levels up. (Currently level 125, just finished a vanilla playthrough)

I've never gotten an online kill before, so I didn't know just how challenging it would be, even in grace. Meh, I'll come back to it after leveling a bit and getting some better gear.

I'm just glad there's still activity on the PS3 servers--wanna get my collecting done before someone eventually pulls the plug.

Thanks for the well wishes--and for keeping these threads going! It's a big help :)

William_Boone
2 weeks ago#16
@Aletheides I see, vanilla version lacks some weapons like the cursed bbi weapons, there is one that is holy that could help. Then one of the Ur prizes have also a holy staff too... That made my first victory on ps4 easier at lv 77+. Also remember to have the weapon, staff or archstaff gold forged if possible!

At your level you can beat it, but you need 4 stacked periapts and a total of 20 or 24 in all for the 8 minutes... I usually have double of that just on case of a berserk Urdy...

If you can, try to check the wiki to get info on the strongest staff on vanilla... Then try and try, learn from each fight. In my experience fighting Urdy after 30 minutes in grace should get you an even weaker urdy, but that is a double edge sword... Periapts must be reaplied after 90 seconds and shooting holy focused bolts can tend to make u forget about reaplication, that and reaplying the holy enchantment too... Try, try until u get the strategy and beat it! Its posible, hard, but can be done!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived