• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Need some equipment please

User Info: Tidal22

Tidal22
2 months ago#1
Hey there. Used to play a ton. Cleared the game dumb amounts of times and had fully forged hellfire sets etc the works. Long story short my ps3's memory was completely wiped because my friend tried to mod gtav or some crap and did some sketchty ish on it. Unfortunately even with ps plus when you're on the PS3 you have to enable auto cloud uploads for your saves to be backed up which I basically never did.

So I lost everything. Thats my rant, just wanted to see if there's anyone still on PS3 willing to hook me up. I'm not a noob begging for items, I've platinumed the game, just the sting of losing my hoard is pretty real lol. Anyway thanks
A Handsome Hurt Hero

Tidal22
2 months ago#2
If anyone's still playing would be a a great help
A Handsome Hurt Hero

User Info: KiriGaKuRe

KiriGaKuRe
2 months ago#3
Which item do u want?
Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.. Khalil Gibran

User Info: gonsi

gonsi
2 months ago#4
You could always use save editor... Its been a while but I was too lazy to grind for my alt account pawns so i just gave them items i wanted them to have... As long as they have values possible to get in game they shouldn't cause any problems online.

Tidal22
2 months ago#5
Grettes gear or some bbi gear would be cool, I usually set my pawn up to cosplay as in game characters.

I'd actually thought about trying a save editor and I might in the future, because I still won't be able to get my eternal ferrystone back lol. Trying to speed level currently when possible
A Handsome Hurt Hero

User Info: gonsi

gonsi
2 months ago#6
You can get eternal ferrystone in more simple way than save editing, just need to find any dd savedata on internet and use blueforce to "unlock it" from any psn profile. Thats how i got mine. Along with all other goodies you get if you have DD save and starting DD:DA

If I recall correctly you ned blueforce to edit your save anyway

User Info: KiriGaKuRe

KiriGaKuRe
2 months ago#7
Looks like TC are in another realm.
Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.. Khalil Gibran

Tidal22
2 months ago#8
Looks like kiri are in another realm
A Handsome Hurt Hero
  1. Boards