Did the PS3 server close?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Did the PS3 server close?

User Info: MauroMartel

MauroMartel
4 weeks ago#1
I started the game and it went straight into offline mode, despite the fact that the PS3 itself is connected to PSN just fine. And it has happened the last few times I played. So, did the servers for Dragon's Dogma finally go down? Does anyone know?
Honor above everything.

User Info: jhlax15

jhlax15
4 weeks ago#2
MauroMartel posted...
I started the game and it went straight into offline mode, despite the fact that the PS3 itself is connected to PSN just fine. And it has happened the last few times I played. So, did the servers for Dragon's Dogma finally go down? Does anyone know?

They are still online.
PSN: soulxsociety

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
4 weeks ago#3
Like @jhlax15 said the servers are still online. A few hours ago we had Ur Dragon gen 2088. My game on ps3 and ps4 sometimes act strange. Try to always check options before loading a game to make sure the online option is highlighted.

On ps4 sometimes i boot the game and strangely doesnt let me online unless i get out of it and boot it again... Also on ps3 sometimes when i save the game it somehow disables online... Yeah im sharing my colection of weird online glitches... Lol

I hope that helps u!
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

User Info: MauroMartel

MauroMartel
4 weeks ago#4
William_Boone posted...
Like @jhlax15 said the servers are still online. A few hours ago we had Ur Dragon gen 2088. My game on ps3 and ps4 sometimes act strange. Try to always check options before loading a game to make sure the online option is highlighted.

On ps4 sometimes i boot the game and strangely doesnt let me online unless i get out of it and boot it again... Also on ps3 sometimes when i save the game it somehow disables online... Yeah im sharing my colection of weird online glitches... Lol

I hope that helps u!

Yes, I checked and somehow the game went offline on its own and always started in offline mode afterwards. After manually enabling online again (the option is kinda hidden), it worked properly.

Thank you very much.
Honor above everything.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Did the PS3 server close?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived