Looking for some spares...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Looking for some spares...

User Info: hera18

hera18
3 months ago#1
Heya fellow Arisens! Does anybody have some spare Abyssinal Armor Set pieces? My PS3 had to be reformatted and i lost every single damned savedata i had... and that armor piece was my most prized one i use along with my siegfried mask... If anybody can spare me one, please hire my pawn on my Assassin main, the PSN handle is redmage1626. She's may also be useful to you, and you are welcome to hire her if you need to. Just send me a friend request so you can hire her for free. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Okay, but Sebastian Stan, though.
PSN: heraclea18 || FC: 3239-3916-0512 IGN: Mistral/Bucky

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
3 months ago#2
Do you still need it? I've a spare set from my recent Ur-Dragon killing...
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

hera18
3 months ago#3
Yes, I am still in need of them, whatever you may spare. The PSN handle of the file is redmage1626, as I stated in my first post.

Gaara_fan
3 months ago#4
hera18 posted...
Yes, I am still in need of them, whatever you may spare. The PSN handle of the file is redmage1626, as I stated in my first post.

Done, sent H with a Abyssinal Coat, Abyssinal Bracers and Abyssinal Greaves :), hope it helps.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2

User Info: gonsi

gonsi
3 months ago#5
Bit offtop but its good idea to backup your data every now and then.

And many games that seem to lock saves to your device can be unlocked. Dragon Dogma sure can. It can even be then used for cheating if someone feels like it. Like giving yourself some items ;)

hera18
2 months ago#6
Gaara_fan posted...
Done, sent H with a Abyssinal Coat, Abyssinal Bracers and Abyssinal Greaves :), hope it helps.

Gotcha. I'll check to see when morning comes. Thanks very much for that! I knew I could count on the denizens of this board. :)

Onwards!

hera18
2 months ago#7
gonsi posted...
Bit offtop but its good idea to backup your data every now and then.

And many games that seem to lock saves to your device can be unlocked. Dragon Dogma sure can. It can even be then used for cheating if someone feels like it. Like giving yourself some items ;)

I used to do that, copying saves to a flash drive. But one day I encountered a game save that wouldn't let me copy it to another device, and then I got discouraged and discarded the practice all along.

As for the unlocking of saves, I would have to read up on that. Am not good with codes, may even be the worst at em, so if I ever develop the interest, I will have hard time , guaranteed. LOL but thanks for the advice. I will start doing it again.

Gaara_fan
2 months ago#8
hera18 posted...
Gaara_fan posted...

Gotcha. I'll check to see when morning comes. Thanks very much for that! I knew I could count on the denizens of this board. :)

Onwards!

Glad I could help :). I'd rather gift away my extras since they just clutter up my inventory (like purified BBA Lv3) and most of those I just end up selling and money hasn't been an issue for a long long time now.

Anyway, if I get any spare mask from UR-Dragon, I'll send one your way, currently looking to get an apollo's mask and totem mace from it, but if I get anything else, I'll gift them to your pawn.

hera18
2 months ago#9
Gaara_fan posted...
hera18 posted...
Gaara_fan posted...

Onwards!

Glad I could help :). I'd rather gift away my extras since they just clutter up my inventory (like purified BBA Lv3) and most of those I just end up selling and money hasn't been an issue for a long long time now.

Anyway, if I get any spare mask from UR-Dragon, I'll send one your way, currently looking to get an apollo's mask and totem mace from it, but if I get anything else, I'll gift them to your pawn.

I got em! Sorry for the radio silence, was out of town due to work related stuff. But I got the stuff, and I can't thank you enough! Don't worry about the masks, man, what you got me was more than I was hoping to get back. Thank you very much!
PSN: heraclea18 || FC: 3239-3916-0512

User Info: domine_dragon

domine_dragon
2 months ago#10
no
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Looking for some spares...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived