Anyone spare ant portcrystals?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Anyone spare ant portcrystals?

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
2 weeks ago#11
You are very welcome. I agree about this community, it's why I keep coming back to this game and making more pawns. The boards have slowed considerably since I first joined the OPSC, but the die-hards that have stuck around are all great and helpful people. I'll make a point of taking your pawn around Gransys a bit and getting her some more knowledge when I'm able. Bestiary knowledge makes your pawn much more effective.

I hope you don't mind me giving advice without being asked, but you may want to do some research about pawn inclinations. Check this out:
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Inclination
Your pawn was a Guardian when I took her out, and that inclination can be a pain because they like to stand overly close to the arisen and attract enemies right to you. I'll be glad to answer any questions you have. I have a fighter pawn as well, fighters and striders are my two favorite pawn vocations. :)
AliceUnchained3 - Freyja - Sorceress
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/8/9/0 are my other accts.

User Info: Tekliss

Tekliss
2 weeks ago#12
Thank you Alice. I absolutely don't mind unsolicited advice. I appreciate it and will try to get her inclination changed ASAP. Thank you again for being so helpful.

Tekliss
1 week ago#13
Hey folks. I know a couple of you have tried to help. I see that I have a lot more RC. Thank you.

This is my first logon since Friday.

Alice, unfortunately when I rested at the inn I did not get a message nor the items you sent. I rested twice in online mode. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
1 week ago#14
Tekliss posted...
Hey folks. I know a couple of you have tried to help. I see that I have a lot more RC. Thank you.

This is my first logon since Friday.

Alice, unfortunately when I rested at the inn I did not get a message nor the items you sent. I rested twice in online mode. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance

Really? As long as you were set to "online" when you rested and the "accessing server" icon came up it should've went through. I sent it from my AliceUnchained4 acct. I can't recall for sure the weapons I sent, they were just a bit better than what your pawn had so I didn't make things too easy for you. I think they were a orilux shield, the sword may have been the broadsword. But I do remember what else I sent - a full dragonforged abyssinal armor set (coat/bracers/greaves), a blessed flower, and 3 portcrystals. Check your inventory just in case. Once I'm able to get online I'll rest with that account again just in case I forgot to. Did any "invalid data" hires come through? If there was a server error that may have happened.

If the hire didn't go through I'll make a point of sending you more portcrystals and other goodies. If you wouldn't mind checking your inventory and letting me know I'd appreciate it. I planned on taking your pawn out again, so sending some more stuff is no biggie. I'm very sorry if the stuff didn't go through.
:(
AliceUnchained3 - Freyja - Sorceress
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/8/9/0 are my other accts.

Tekliss
1 week ago#15
Hey Alice. Thanks for getting back to me. I did check my inventory of both my pawn and my arisen. I also checked my storage. I'm figuring a server glitch. If that is the case I sure hope those items are still with you. Thank you again for your help!

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 week ago#16
Wasn't there a limitation of 10 gifts between rests? Maybe that's the case...
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online, Horizon Chase Turbo [PS4] .
PSN: XicaoXiita --- The Sky Rider has landed...

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 week ago#17
Lord Heimdall posted...
Wasn't there a limitation of 10 gifts between rests? Maybe that's the case...

There still is, anything over 10 gifts between each rest is lost, don't know if this affects the sender though.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Anyone spare ant portcrystals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived