• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Anyone spare ant portcrystals?

User Info: Tekliss

Tekliss
6 months ago#1
Hey guys. Just started playing. I'm lvl 30 and feel like I spend all my time running lol. I saw how generous and kind this community is from the other posts and was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out with some crystals. Thank you in advance for reading my post.

My PSN name is Tekliss

User Info: _NeroZero_

_NeroZero_
6 months ago#2
Hit me up on PSN, I have more Portcrystals than I could possibly place on the map (there's a limit, just so you know; permanent Portcrystals aside, you can only have up to 10 deployed, but that should be more than enough anyway). PSN friends can also use each other's Pawns with zero RC cost, regardless of level; just be aware that my Hikari is a lv.200 Ranger, so she'll probably trivialize the game's challenge if you take her. Keep to Pawns within your level range if you want the journey to be fun, instead of a one-shot fest :P

PSN ID down here in the sig.
Be kind to people. They're outnumbering you from about 8 billion to one.
PSN ID - ThunderDasher_BR / "I'm dual-shocked by that statement" ~adam_kps2

Tekliss
6 months ago#3
Thank you Thunder. I requested your PSN friendship. Thank you for your help.

User Info: KiriGaKuRe

KiriGaKuRe
6 months ago#4
If you're in ng+ you can buy directly from blackcat.
Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.. Khalil Gibran

User Info: scathatch72

scathatch72
6 months ago#5
Took your pawn out for several runs, sent you a couple things--hope they got through. Do you still need portcrystals?
PSN: flonne-gale22/Dark Arisen Pawn: Irene (Sorcerer)

Tekliss
6 months ago#6
Kirig, I am not. First run through.

Scathe, that's awesome. I hoped she did well for you. I am failing to see any other items received and didn't see any portcrystal. So in short , how do i find what you've sent to me? Furthermore, I don't see any portcrystal passed my way, so if you are willing, I would be much grateful. Thank you guys, such a great community

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
6 months ago#7
Tekliss posted...
Kirig, I am not. First run through.

Scathe, that's awesome. I hoped she did well for you. I am failing to see any other items received and didn't see any portcrystal. So in short , how do i find what you've sent to me? Furthermore, I don't see any portcrystal passed my way, so if you are willing, I would be much grateful. Thank you guys, such a great community

When you rest in an inn or on a bench (make sure in the options menu you are set to online - connectivity and anyone - main pawn online access) you should receive any gifts that were sent your way. Details of a hire show up when you rest at an inn or bench. Simply hit square on each one, then use L1 & R1 to scroll through gift, knowledge, rating, comment etc. If you didn't check at the time, you should have any items you were sent in your inventory which you can check at any inn.

I'll take your pawn out for some RC and send you some portcrystals as well, okay? All my accts. are listed in my sig so you'll know it was me. :) You may also want to join our pawn sharing club:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/76253782
^All info is in the first two posts, and the OPSC site is right here:
http://opsc.dark-arisen.com/index.php

I'll post here to let you know when I release your pawn.
AliceUnchained3 - Freyja - Sorceress
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/8/9/0 are my other accts.

Tekliss
6 months ago#8
Hey Alice, thank you for the tips. I will head to an inn to check. I also took your advice and joined the pawn sharing club. Thank you for the suggestion. LOVE this community.

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
6 months ago#9
@Tekliss posted...
Hey Alice, thank you for the tips. I will head to an inn to check. I also took your advice and joined the pawn sharing club. Thank you for the suggestion. LOVE this community.

You are very welcome. I sent a few portcrystals, a blessed flower, and some good armor and level appropriate weapons. I hope they help you on your journey. Don't worry about returning my hire, just pay it forward and help someone else when you can. :)
AliceUnchained3 - Freyja - Sorceress
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/8/9/0 are my other accts.

Tekliss
6 months ago#10
You rock Alice. Thank you very much!

I will be happy to do the same for others when capable. Again, thank you. Great community.

Thank you as well Scathe!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Anyone spare ant portcrystals?
  • Topic Archived