Xbox 360 board dead - quick question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Xbox 360 board dead - quick question

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
2 months ago#1
Sorry for hijacking PS3 boards but I just had a quick question if the servers are shut down for UR dragon online it is impossible to get weapons now like Dwells in the light right? Or did they make it so you could buy it from a shop? Thanks again.
I can't be a troll. My karma is too high.
My greatest enemies have me on their ignore list because they can't handle the truth hammer.
(message deleted)

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
2 months ago#3
No you cant buy it at any shop. You can still fight the Offline but gets you only ascalon, heaven keys and volant white. Well if server are gone it is also impossible to gift it.
PSN: sieg_valentine
DD:DA pawn: Caleigh lvl 200

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
2 months ago#4
Orasion_Seiz posted...
No you cant buy it at any shop. You can still fight the Offline but gets you only ascalon, heaven keys and volant white. Well if server are gone it is also impossible to gift it.

True but I guess there are still a few options for some holy weapons. Thanks for the speedy response!
I can't be a troll. My karma is too high.
My greatest enemies have me on their ignore list because they can't handle the truth hammer.

User Info: KiriGaKuRe

KiriGaKuRe
2 months ago#5
Save editor may be last option.
Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.. Khalil Gibran
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Xbox 360 board dead - quick question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived