Ur Dragon Gen 2018

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kb2mocha

kb2mocha
5 months ago#11
@Gaara_fan posted...
Guys, how this works in regards to grace period tag? Is there a way to be instantly notified when grace period arrives (When someone posts the tag that is)?

I'm looking to get 2x set of Abyssinal armor and one of each exclusive UR-Dragon and all masks. Thanks for any answers!

I do believe there is a way to get notifications of some sort on your smart phone when grace is posted with the # in front of it. I do not know how to do it myself. I think @bunnyrebellion, @WadeTLeja, and/or @William_Boone use the notification mechanism and could explain it to you.
DD:DA | Arisen: Nieva | Pawn: Mocha (various vocations)

kb2mocha
5 months ago#12
@Gaara_fan posted...
Guys, how this works in regards to grace period tag? Is there a way to be instantly notified when grace period arrives (When someone posts the tag that is)?

I'm looking to get 2x set of Abyssinal armor and one of each exclusive UR-Dragon and all masks. Thanks for any answers!

If you haven't figured out to set up the alerts yet, I realized there a few others that might be able to describe how to do it. They include @ACasser, @AliceUnchained, @Darth-Simous, @Orasion_Seiz, and @Shekhar79. I'm sure there are plenty others, but this board isn't nearly as active as it used to be - I tried to include the names of those that have posted recently. I hope they don't mind me including them here.

Good luck to you.

User Info: ACasser

ACasser
5 months ago#13
Don't ask me how to set up the alerts: I have no idea how and I've never used them.
(this space intentionally left blank)

kb2mocha
5 months ago#14
@Gaara_fan
Like @ACasser, I do not know how to set up the alerts and have never used them.

Providing this link is the best I'll be able to do (see @nhankins7 post #14 in the thread link below).

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/75118949?page=1

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
5 months ago#15
I heard of it but i dont know how to set it up ether. I only get alerts from other hunters by psn message (by phone app) and checking the threads here in GF. Sorry.
PSN: sieg_valentine
DD:DA pawn: Caleigh lvl 200

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived