Pawn Ratings

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Thalantyr1216

Thalantyr1216
3 weeks ago#1
How many of you actually rate pawns based on their actual usefulness? I keep finding mage pawns with miserable inclinations and suboptimal skill allocations with 5 stars for battle.

Does everyone just give 5 stars to be nice?
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. - Douglas Adams

User Info: jhlax15

jhlax15
3 weeks ago#2
Thalantyr1216 posted...
How many of you actually rate pawns based on their actual usefulness? I keep finding mage pawns with miserable inclinations and suboptimal skill allocations with 5 stars for battle.

Does everyone just give 5 stars to be nice?

Yes that's what most people do. I don't go off of there ratings because it's rarely accurate, just go off there stats, augments and knowledge.
PSN: soulxsociety

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
3 weeks ago#3
It's usually 5 / 5 / 5 unless there's something wrong with the pawn. Like a Sorcerer which has Holy Pact but won't cast Holy Focused Bolt at a ghost. That's a 4. If that Sorcerer won't even enchant the party's weapons when fighting undead, that's a 3.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- The Sky Rider has landed...

User Info: Thalantyr1216

Thalantyr1216
3 weeks ago#4
Sounds generous. Your 3 is pretty close to a 1 to me. I usually only hire a mage if its only buff is Holy as I don't trust anything but utilitarian to use them right if it has multiple.
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. - Douglas Adams

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived