Ur Dragon Gen 1998

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
6 months ago#11
Many thanks bunny for the call and wade and Keikitsu for the kicks and health update! Congrats wade and bunny on your pre grace kills!

Xant and Sarita got the same heart, right shoulder.

Congrats to all hunters! :)
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

User Info: Mortos

Mortos
6 months ago#12
Congrats to all you guys who scored a pre-grace kill on him!

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
6 months ago#13
we had a nice set of pre grace kills today.

thanks going out to @keikitsu and @wade for keeping me updated on the health and their kicks.

I know this isn’t the place but I figured @William_Boone might like to hear that ser wade and myself got to co op the final boss in Monster Hunter World (it’s also capcom so it’s ok to reference I think). The boss xeno jiiva looks incredibly like our Online Ur Dragon so I got my experience of fighting with my hunting partner, very cool day with back to back kills within an hour of each other, yay!

congratulations hunters, I’ll be missing the next few dragons on vacation, hope you guys have a great week!

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
6 months ago#14
@bunnyrebellion i did noticed you and wade were hunting together at MHW! :)

Back to back kills so cool! When i was battling Urdy i was just thinking about the similarities of hunting Urdy and hunting with a Team at MH games! I would have love to participate or at least see you my friends in action! Congrats!

Enjoy your vacation bunny! :)
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
6 months ago#15
William_Boone posted...
@bunnyrebellion i did noticed you and wade were hunting together at MHW! :)

Back to back kills so cool! When i was battling Urdy i was just thinking about the similarities of hunting Urdy and hunting with a Team at MH games! I would have love to participate or at least see you my friends in action! Congrats!

Enjoy your vacation bunny! :)

Thanks so much!!! It’s actually much due to your recommendation that we both trusted MHW to be worth our time (and money), when I ran up against walls in the game I thought of you and pushed thru (of course with help from @inflightmovies, and then @corvoid and @krys_strabec @the_requiem and @WadeTLeja who each joined too). Really hoping to add you to the crew and our squad name “Dragon’s Catma” (of course!!). Everyone else who reads this is very welcome too, of course!!!
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion

User Info: kb2mocha

kb2mocha
6 months ago#16
@bunnyrebellion posted...
congratulations hunters, I’ll be missing the next few dragons on vacation, hope you guys have a great week!

Hope you have a wonderful vacation. Be safe and enjoy!! =)
Vanilla DD

User Info: HC-DW96

HC-DW96
6 months ago#17
Glad to see that all those maker's fingers were worthed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived