• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WadeTLeja

WadeTLeja
9 months ago#21
bunnyrebellion posted...
#grace

Thanks for the call Ms BR
Had Pre GP Kill
Right Butt

Congrats to all hunters!!!

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
9 months ago#22
Many thanks @bunnyrebellion for the call and kick and wade and Keikitsu for the kicks! Congrats wade on your pre grace kill!

Its great to have u hunting with us bunny! :)

Xant got 4 hearts, right rear leg thigh, right frontleg shoulder and forearm and left side. Sarita got two hearts, right rear leg thigh and right side.

Congrats to all hunters! :D
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

WadeTLeja
9 months ago#23
kb2mocha posted...
Thank you for the call, bunnyrebellion. It's so nice to have you back on the PS3 hunt. =)

Thank you for the call and kick, Master WadeTLeja, and congrats on your pre GP kill!!

Had two hearts - right thigh and right side.

Congrats to all hunters!!

Thanks kb2mkocha
Congrats on your kill also!!

WadeTLeja
9 months ago#24
William_Boone posted...
Many thanks @bunnyrebellion for the call and kick and wade and Keikitsu for the kicks! Congrats wade on your pre grace kill!

Its great to have u hunting with us bunny! :)

Xant got 4 hearts, right rear leg thigh, right frontleg shoulder and forearm and left side. Sarita got two hearts, right rear leg thigh and right side.

Congrats to all hunters! :D

Thanks william_boone and thanks for the health update.

Congrats on your kills

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
9 months ago#25
@kb2mocha
@William_Boone
@wade

Thanks for your kind words!!!!

I really enjoy being here during the hunts where I’m able to join, hopefully continue for some time

MHW is quite fun after a learning curve and I wanted to thank William for telling me about it and encouraging me. Its a blast, very fun multiplayer.

my dragon had both flanks, right hip, right shoulder.

congrats on your pre GP kill @wade
congratulations hunters, have a great evening!!!

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
9 months ago#26
@bunnyrebellion

Im very happy to have u on the hunt always!

Im also happy Ur enjoing MHW! Sometimes i wish it was more like Dogma, but i enjoy them both. I hope to get MHW soon... I also hope Capcom gives us Dragons Dogma 2 soon... I really need a new adventures in the Dogma World!
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)
  • Topic Archived