You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#451
Lol, I've forgot I've left my pawn Celestia online since last year, so I've got alot of hires I can't repay because I'm playing something else. I've got about 14 hires so I won't be listing them all.

Still, I'd like to thank jmk614 and SaltyLeprechaun for the hires and foe knowledge. Much appreciated.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online, Diablo 3 UEE [PS4] .
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
1 month ago#452
kb2mocha posted...
Nieva and Mocha would like to thank the following fellow Arisens:

@Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (Arisen Alcmene) (Pawn Deianira) for 1,000,000 RC, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 x4, Bitterblack Armor Lv.2 x2, Foe knowledge = Daimon 3rd star via kill count, 5/5/5 ratings x10, and "Was a vast store of wisdom." comment.

@Darth-Simous | Darth-Sentius (Arisen Odysseus) (Pawn Telemachus) for 640,690 RC, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 x2, Bitterblack Armor Lv.2 x3, Foe knowledge = Strigoi 2nd star, Foe knowledge = Daimon 3rd star via kill count, 5/5/5 ratings x10, and "Was a font of knowledge." comment.

@densetsu_x | Shiratori_x (Arisen Karasu) (Pawn Karasu) for 75,060 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3 x3, Foe knowledge = Daimon 3rd star via kill count, 5/5/5 ratings x3, and "My thanks." comment.

Vernitrx (Arisen Vernitrax) (Pawn Fossytot) for 31,336 RC and 3/3/3 ratings.

ZODIAC524 (Arisen Mac) (Pawn Anne) for 264,226 RC, Infernal Hide, Banshee Larynx, Rotten Baneflesh, Great Bone Shard, Foe knowledge = Pyre Saurians 3rd star via kill count, Foe knowledge = Poisoned Undead 3rd star via kill count, 5/5/5 ratings x4, and "Offered precision support." comment.

Extra foe knowledge acknowledgement to:

Darth-Sentius for helping Mocha earn her second Strigoi knowledge star. She has not had many encounters with Strigoi yet as she has been focused on grinding bestiary knowledge in Bitterblack Isle 1.0 prior to her first encounter with Daimon.

Darth-Secundus, Darth-Sentius, and Shiratori_x for your combined rentals that helped Mocha reach the Daimon kill count requirement and earn her third Daimon knowledge star (rental returns received during same rest at Union Inn).

ZODIAC524 for helping Mocha reach the Pyre Saurian and Poisoned Undead kill count requirements and earn her third knowledge star for both beasts. Prior to resting and receiving your rental return, Mocha had finally reached the kill count requirements for Banshees and Skeleton Brutes after quite a bit of Black Abbey 1.0 grinding (and previous rental returns, of course). She was still desperately trying to make progress on Pyre Saurians and Poisoned Undead. Thank you so very much for helping to complete Mocha's remaining two high kill count requirement knowledge stars!

Finally, many thanks to all fellow Arisens that have taken Mocha along with them on their adventures. Each and every beast they have slain together has contributed to Mocha reaching her bestiary knowledge kill count requirements. Looking forward to many future adventures with you all!!

@kb2mocha , U R welcome, fellow Arisen :-) ... The Darth family is glad to have contributed to Ms Mocha's newly acquired knowledge ... Only a few entries remaining on her bestiary & i will be helping again.

Apologies for the lack of comms lately, DFing Warrior Weapons on Danika's account is taking longer than expected, not to mention being a hassle and hardly any fun ... Still a "necessary evil" towards collecting & upgrading everything x2.

Cheers to all & regards.

Simon
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
1 month ago#453
@Darth-Simous I'm guessing you're doing the non giftable ones?

Darth-Simous
1 month ago#454
densetsu_x posted...
@Darth-Simous I'm guessing you're doing the non giftable ones ?

Master @densetsu_x , actually i am doing all of them - those i still haven't DFrged & GFrged x2 - plus a few extra BBI, just to declutter Danika's Inventory separate entries, from those i had already purified ...

Actually-2, i just finished "Warrioring" on her account a few mins ago, so Team-Danika now has all Warrior weapons - minus the Griggs ones yet - GoldForged x2, plus a few more DForged as spare ... I had only a few Warrior Weapons DFrged (and GoldForged) on her account, so i said "what the heck, it is clobberin' time", lol ... And cloberrin' time it was, more like hilt-butting time :)

My head is still spinning, together with the Cursed puppet spinning all over the place, trying to throw Menelaus off of his filthy chest ... without luck, hehe ... because Dan's Arisen is one tough MoFo ...

Team-Dan also achieved two milestones, - if they can be said so, anyway - over a Thousand Cursed Dragon kills, plus again over a 1000 Weapons "Forged by the Dragon", so far and counting ... And they had quite the fun in doing it (most of times) ...

Regards to all ...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
1 month ago#455
@Darth-Simous Well if you need DFed giftable warrior stuff... Just let me know. They're just sitting there getting dusty. We like those swords after all... And hammers to bludgeon with. :)

User Info: kb2mocha

kb2mocha
4 weeks ago#456
Nieva and Mocha would like to thank the following fellow Arisens:

ECWCS1 (Arisen Rick) (Pawn Rachel) for 1,000,000 RC, Ruinous Relic, Netherstone, Violet Carapace, Foe knowledge = Gazers 3rd star, Foe knowledge = Dark Bishops 2nd and 3rd stars, Foe knowledge = Cursed Dragons knowledge flag, 5/5/5 ratings x3, and "Offered precision support." comment.

@Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (Arisen Alcmene) (Pawn Deianira) for 1,000,000 RC, Vile Wakestone, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 x2, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 x2, Living Armor 3rd star via kill count, 5/5/5 ratings x5, and "Was a vast store of wisdom." comment. Your kindness and generosity know no bounds.

n907678 (Arisen Abby) (Pawn Abel) for 61,051 RC, Wakestone, 5/5/5 ratings, and "Employed skills masterfully." comment.

Extra foe knowledge acknowledgement to:

ECWCS1 for helping Mocha to earn her third knowledge star for Gazers, her second and third knowledge stars for Dark Bishops, and another knowledge flag for Cursed Dragons. I have a suspicion that ECWCS1 and ZODIAC524 are one and the same. If this is not the case, then my sincere apologies and many thanks to you both. If this is the case, then many thanks to you, ECWCS1 / ZODIAC524 (not sure which, if either, you consider to be your main). The time that you (or the both of you) spent helping Mocha earn so much bestiary knowledge is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Darth-Secundus for helping Mocha reach the Living Armors kill count requirement and earn her third knowledge star for Living Armors.
DD:DA | Arisen: Nieva | Pawn: Mocha (Mage)

User Info: kalifani6

kalifani6
4 weeks ago#457
Eros and I give thanks to the prolific @kb2mocha | Nieva for the 8,799 RC, Wyrmking's Ring, 5/5/5 Ratings and the "You have a style about you!" comment.

Why, thanks indeed. Eros is gushing and blushing. ^_^

btw: I also greatly appreciate your 'Grace' alerts for the UrD. xoxoxo
Kalifani6: Eros Lv. 200 White Mage | Genesus9: Valeria Lv.200 Blood Sorceress | Areva-II: Tag Lv.200 Teen Archer
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Darth-Simous
4 weeks ago#458
Good evening to all from rainy Greece ...

The Darth family has a few TKUs to hand out to fellow Arisens & their Pawns.

Team Deia - Alcmene & Deianira:

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a Bone Lantern, Four (4) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".

Arisen: Nieva, Pawn: Mocha, PSN: kb2mocha, for: 245,950 RCs, a King Bay Leaf, all 5* Ratings and "Exudes strength and valor".

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a Bone Lantern, Four (4) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "It has been a pleasure".

Team-Tele - Odysseus & Telemachus:

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a Bone Lantern, Four (4) Scythe Shards, All 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "It has been a pleasure".

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a Bone Lantern, Four (4) Scythe Shards, All 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "It has been a while".

Team-Dan - Menelaus & Danika:

Arisen: Shelly, Pawn: Mira, PSN: Escha-18, for: 68,163 RCs, a White Orchid, all 5* Ratings and "I stand impressed, ser !".

Arisen: Shelly, Pawn: Mira, PSN: Escha-18, for: 166,546 RCs, a White Wine, all 5* Ratings and "You've been raised well !".

Many thanks to (PSN) FooI_Wizard for the new hires to both Tele & Deia, much appreciated :-)

Also many thanks to (PSN) Escha-18 for returning to the game & both nice hires to my Princess ... Good seeing U back - Mira was "Bombed" earlier today :-)

And most special thanks to fellow Arisen @kb2mocha , for:
1) Deia's hire, 2) All kind comms in public & private, as well as new praises & kind comments - back at U :-), 3) UR Health & Grace heads-up on GEN 2173 a few days ago .. Due to those, the Darth family scored another 3 kills on the "Purple Dino" - much obliged :-)

DFing continues ATM, mostly on Team-Deia these days ... fighting the CD never stops - at least the Darth kids are enjoying it ;-)

Regards to all.

Simon

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
4 weeks ago#459
Returned a few hires from ages ago. If you're on OPSC and happened to get a return from a Pirvate pawn, that's probably me.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online, Diablo 3 UEE [PS4] .
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: Saburewulf49

Saburewulf49
3 weeks ago#460
hello everyone im looking for a mage type or sorc that is NOT .......A........ M O R O N and will attack not buff if your pawn is good she or he will become a perm part of my team but first and formost NO BUFFFS IN HIS OR HER SKILLS I WANT HER TO FIGHT............... sorry about that tired of dumb pawns doing nothing like i said he or she will become a perm part of my team please have possession and petrification resistance and sleep thank you all

my info is( KillerSabure) my pawn is Kara a strider still in training she is max lvl weilds Framae blades Darkening storm she has 4074 hp 3950 st 2546 dagger att .... 2382 bow att 864 def 830 md stagger res is 90% knockdown res is 89% 55 fire res 40% ice res 37% lightening res -1% holy res.. 46% dark res 100% poision res 100% torpor res 50% blind res 100% sleep res 100% possession res 100% silence res 100% skill stifling res 70% cursed res 100% petrification res 81% strength lower res 75% magick lower res 75% def lower res 75% magick lower res
She is still in traing and trying to get her to learn as much as possible hope she will be useful to you guys
highest combo with saburewulf on my poor friend tanis was 787 hits he refuses to play killer instinct anymore :-(
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160