Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
2 weeks ago#381
Good afternoon to all from Greece .... The Darth Legion of the Rift has some TKUs to give.

Alcmene (the one with the bad temper) & Deianira (the crazy redhead Fighter):

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Four (4) Bone Lanterns, Six (6) Scythe Shards, 5* Ratings Ten (10) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Three (3) Bone Lanterns, Seven (7) Scythe Shards, 5* Ratings Ten (10) Times and "I'd have your pawn again !".
Arisen: Evelyn, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Absalom90, for: 893,463 RCs, a Wakestone, all 5* Ratings and "Always a pleasure".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Four (4) Bone Lanterns, Six (6) Scythe Shards, 5* Ratings Ten (10) Times and "I stand impressed, ser !".
Arisen: Evelyn, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Absalom90, for: 420 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Four (4) Bone Lanterns, Six (6) Scythe Shards, 5* Ratings Ten (10) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".
Arisen: Evelyn, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Absalom90, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a BBI Gear L.3, all 5* Ratings and "Always a pleasure".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Absalom90, for: 921,189 RCs, a BBI Gear L.3, all 5* Ratings and " 'Tis an Honor."

Odysseus (the one who improvises) & Telemachus (Elder Ogres fav):

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Four (4) Bone Lanterns, Six (6) Scythe Shards, 5* Ratings Ten (10) Times and "Has a balanced beauty" (and Build ... XD)
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Three (3) Bone Lanterns, Seven (7) Scythe Shards, 5* Ratings Ten (10) Times and "Always a pleasure."
Arisen: Evelyn, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Absalom90, for: a Moonshimmer Pelt and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Four (4) Bone Lanterns, a Scythe Shard, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "Is simply perfect !"
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 30 RCs, Five (5) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "It has been a pleasure."
Arisen: Ebon Oberon, Pawn: Eros Eclair, PSN: kalifani6, for: 589,781 RCs, a Bone Lantern, a Scythe Shard, all 5* Ratings Twice and "Was our finest Warrior."
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Four (4) Bone Lanterns, Six (6) Scythe Shards, 5* Ratings Ten (10) Times and "It has been a pleasure."
Arisen: Evelyn, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Absalom90, for: 496,534 RCs, a Wakestone, all 5* Ratings and "Always a pleasure."
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Four (4) Bone Lanterns, Six (6) Scythe Shards, 5* Ratings Ten (10) Times and "I pray we meet again."
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Absalom90, for: 921,189 RCs, a BBI Armor L.3 (!), all 5* Ratings and "Always a pleasure."

@kalifani6 , TKU for the nice hire & your comms :-) ... Valeria was with Team-Tele recently, as well.

@Absalom90 , much obliged for all your kind hires & comms, buddy ... Your Ninja pawn was with us a few times, as well.

Last - but never least - Wizard (FooI_Wizard), many-many thanks for all the hires & UR GPs heads-up lately ... Glad to see Ms Wiz with a different attire nowadays ;-)

Regards to all, Simon
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: kalifani6

kalifani6
2 weeks ago#382
@Darth-Simous posted...

kalifani6 , TKU for the nice hire & your comms :-) ... Valeria was with Team-Tele recently, as well.

Indeed she was...and she came home with another auspicious RC bomb of 1mil - courtesy of most reliable and prolific you, Simon. loooove!!! ^_^

Btw: Achieved my first definitive 1,000,000 RC bomb {may actually be my 2nd but that person whom shall go unmentioned never affirmed that for me since they no longer post hires and thank yous anymore}.

Since I'm on 'Normal' mode it took 8[!] Death kills WITH weal and none other than 1 support pawn.....as I was informed.

Got so used to killing it that I had a harder time convincing the hired pawn that it was still enough of a threat to run away from!

The very first kill of the set was amazing.

We destroyed it in one conjuring ----meaning, we reamed through ALL TEN health bars at first contact. He didn't even get a chance to run/disappear! Until then - I didn't believe that was even possible.

Courtesy of a massive Maelstrom spell placed in conjunction with my magic archer's juiced up Ricochet Hunter. Death fell and just could not get up!
Sorcery courtesy of miss Valeria....valued test subject of OG account arisen Ebon Oberon; Eros' boss. Was not able to repeat that though. Hell of a fluke.

Frankly, I didn't want to try it on my own accounts but other's pawns I tried were untraceable sans feedback. Another reason we love you here sir - you can always be relied upon for feedback.

Gonna take a break from BB I for a time. I may actually even complete this New G Plus I started in 2016!

Just wanted say thank you for your inspiration man.

Next up is my complete list of gratitude for which, of course, you are tops.
Kalifani6 | Eros Lv. 200 White Mage imgur.com/a/ewAs0 Valeria Lv.200 Blood Sorceress
(edited 2 weeks ago)

kalifani6
2 weeks ago#383
Valeria and Eros have thanks to give to these fine folks:

Valeria:

@Darth-Simous | Darth-Sentius | Odysseus for 1,000,000 RC bombarino! , Daimon's Claw, Daimon's Horn, 5/5/5 Ratings, and the "You have a style about you!" comment, I thank you dearly.
As stated before ~your gifting is prolific and your hires are deeply valued & valued very deeply . xoxox

@Absalom90 | Deothereaper for 733,258 RC, BB W Lv.3 [(^_^)!], 5/5/5 Ratings, and the "Tis an honor." comment. The honor is mine.

Evelyn is a lovely and formidable creation. A great addition to the squad.

Long overdue thanks also goes out to @J3chtLstat | Miya for the 5/5/5 Ratings, and the "I'd have your pawn again!" comment

Thanks from Eros goes out to @kb2mocha | Nieva for 64,093 RC, Wakestone, 5/5/5 Ratings, and the "Was an invaluable asset." comment. Always good to be considered as such! (^_^)
I will be sure to return the hire.

Btw: If I haven't already friended you just send me a request and will do.
Kalifani6 | Eros Lv. 200 White Mage imgur.com/a/ewAs0 Valeria Lv.200 Blood Sorceress

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
2 weeks ago#384
kalifani6 posted...
@Darth-Simous posted...

kalifani6 , TKU for the nice hire & your comms :-) ... Valeria was with Team-Tele recently, as well.

Indeed she was...and she came home with another auspicious RC bomb of 1mil - courtesy of most reliable and prolific you, Simon. loooove!!! ^_^ Btw: Achieved my first definitive 1,000,000 RC bomb {may actually be my 2nd but that person whom shall go unmentioned never affirmed that for me since they no longer post hires and thank yous anymore}.

Since I'm on 'Normal' mode it took 8[!] Death kills WITH weal and none other than 1 support pawn.....as I was informed. Got so used to killing it that I had a harder time convincing the hired pawn that it was still enough of a threat to run away from ! The very first kill of the set was amazing. We destroyed it in one conjuring ----meaning, we reamed through ALL TEN health bars at first contact. He didn't even get a chance to run/disappear ! Until then - I didn't believe that was even possible. Courtesy of a massive Maelstrom spell placed in conjunction with my magic archer's juiced up Ricochet Hunter. Death fell and just could not get up ! Sorcery courtesy of miss Valeria....valued test subject of OG account arisen Ebon Oberon; Eros' boss. Was not able to repeat that though. Hell of a fluke. Frankly, I didn't want to try it on my own accounts but other's pawns I tried were untraceable sans feedback. Another reason we love you here sir - you can always be relied upon for feedback. Gonna take a break from BB I for a time. I may actually even complete this New G Plus I started in 2016 ! Just wanted say thank you for your inspiration man. Next up is my complete list of gratitude for which, of course, you are tops.

Hey, @kalifani6 ... Glad that Valeria returned home with an RC Bomb. Wasn't going for it, since ATM i am at BBI 2.0 on all three accounts and mostly doing Rotunda & Balck Abbey grinds - Tele & Deia are going after mats & Valeria was brought along. Adding to your "BTW", U would be amazed how many hires the Darth family has given over the last year and a few months & went unmentioned - and talking about OPSC & GFaqs Members ... Keep the http://opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php link handy to have an estimate about RCs generated for your hires. On Normal Mode, U generate half RCs of what U do in Hard Mode. Mind tho that when U have two (less than) L175 pawns, RCs generated differ a lot.

If U R still on BBI 1.0 - haven't kill Daimon yet - U can exploit the infinite Death spawning on the Bloodless Stockade to gather GL3s & generate RCs for your hired pawns with ease ... If your Arisen-s has high MAG, or a truckload of Blast Arrows carried on your team, Arthacos (A.K.A. Death) can be killed in a single encounter from full HP, but i know it feels great to fell him down on the spot. Also, Maelstrom may work on him on Normal Mode, but on Hard it does almost nothing - he has very high Stagger & Knockdown resistances on HM. But Ricochets are the way to go in any case...

Thank U for your praise & kind words - hope U got the UR GP kill earlier this morning, Urdy GENs are going down fast these days, hehe (not my doing !). Can i make a couple of suggestions for Valeria: Avoid the 3rd Skill Rings on her, they take "forever" to be casted. And i will be glad to bring her along again, but with High Voidspell & Holy Affinity equipped - in my book, no Sorc should be without them ;-) .

Cheers, Kali ...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

kalifani6
2 weeks ago#385
@Darth-Simous posted...
Can i make a couple of suggestions for Valeria: Avoid the 3rd Skill Rings on her, they take "forever" to be casted. And i will be glad to bring her along again, but with High Voidspell & Holy Affinity equipped - in my book, no Sorc should be without them ;-) .

Yeah,I just fixed that. Just a bit of experimentation - cuz, I don't have a clue.

Switched out High Maelstrom for High Spellscreen/Voidspell[?] and left the third slot blank.

I get bored w weapon enchantments so I just rearranged Miss V's augmentations so that she can take some licks and be quite the tank------without tanking after a few hits.

This I decided after seeing her take out a Living Armour with one hit of Grand Bolide. An amped up asteroid falling from the sky and landing exactly on it's blue head is all it takes. ----"Who knew?"
Sure was funny to see. ^_^

I always appreciate your tips and feedback, so if this particular refinement isn't up to snuf I will be more than happy to ad the most effective enchantment of all - 'Holy' in lieu of her big efx powers.
---------------Though she may accept the change begrudgingly since she fancies herself a "Blood Sorceress".
Oh my goth child. .....sigh! lol

User Info: kb2mocha

kb2mocha
2 weeks ago#386
@kalifani6, thank you for the 31,408 RC, Great Dragon Horn, 5/5/5 star rating, and "My thanks." comment.
DD:DA | Arisen: Nieva | Pawn: Mocha (various vocations)
(message deleted)

kalifani6
1 week ago#388
Thank you from Eros goes out to:

@Absalom90 | Evy | Deothereaper for the 1,000,000 RC bomb(xoxo!), BB G Lv.3(whoa! hearty sacrifice. ty! xoxo), 5/5/5 Ratings, and the "Tis an honor." comment. The honor is mine.

and to Non-OPSC

@br2nd66 | Conlan for 2,381 RC, and the 5/5/5 Ratings

`ciao

kalifani6 posted...
Boof upon the fu fu (~ = _+) !

https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/s1022927.html
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: S4lm0n

S4lm0n
1 week ago#389
Hello @Darth-Simous, i noticed you hired my pawn in the sharing club website so thank you for the service. I know should say thanks after look what my pawn brought but, i lended my ps3 to my cousin and i don't know when he will give it back to me.

I turned my pawn inactive in the sharing club web because the reason above, once i get my ps3 back i will post here what she brought.

Have a nice day and thank you.

User Info: S4lm0n

S4lm0n
1 week ago#390
Played in my cousin's house, and my pawn got 269.310 RC, knowledge, BBI Lv3 weapon and a ring. Thanks @Darth-Simous :).

PD: i will get my ps3 back in 3 days, turned my pawn's status to active in the sharing club website.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.