Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: kalifani6

kalifani6
3 weeks ago#371
@eldergood3 , I just wanted to know if you got my PM. I just wanted to know if your pawn Flemith came up off of my hire. It helps to let us know because sometimes the server glitches and nothing gets sent.
Feedback is always good...and very important to this one in particular.

`ciao

Ooh i think she did get the rc, i have more cristals than i needed THX guys , by the way i'm trying to get the online Ur kill set. If anyone has one of those to spare i would love to have it and i'm farming bbi lvl 2 weapons THX a Lot guys

PSN: MPSuarez
Pawn: Flemeth
If you edit your profile onsite you can add this info so it will show in all your posts as a watermark signature/ footer without having to retype it all the time.

Also, if it's not too much trouble write down what you recieved so you can post it here like those you see in most of these posts. This encourages more generosity and hires.

`Excelsior
Kalifani6 | Eros Lv. 200 White Mage imgur.com/a/ewAs0 Valeria Lv.200 Blood Sorceress

kalifani6
3 weeks ago#372
https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/s1022364.html

https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/s1022097.html

https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/s1022363.html
Kalifani6 | Eros Lv. 200 White Mage imgur.com/a/ewAs0 Valeria Lv.200 Blood Sorceress
(edited 3 weeks ago)

kalifani6
3 weeks ago#373
Valeria says thanks to @SoulAssassin | J3chtL3stat | Miya for 19,050 RC and 5/5/5 Ratings

Eros says obrigado to Attair | Axel-7654321 [non-OPSC] for 110,703 RC, Laurel Circlet, Wakestone, 5/5/5 Ratings and "Gathered a bounty of items." comment ---As designed {ftm}.

`Love and Light

User Info: S4lm0n

S4lm0n
3 weeks ago#374
Thanks @kalifani6, my pawn came back with 404.312 RC, knowledge and drops from grim reaper.

Also i noticed the message "invalid data" in the game, after reading about that in google, this happend when you release a pawn and connection error happend, probably is @Darth-Simous's connection (Don't worry things happend).

Thanks for the help, have a nice day everyone.

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
3 weeks ago#375
S4lm0n posted...
Thanks @kalifani6, my pawn came back with 404.312 RC, knowledge and drops from grim reaper.

Also i noticed the message "invalid data" in the game, after reading about that in google, this happend when you release a pawn and connection error happend, probably is @Darth-Simous's connection (Don't worry things happend).

Thanks for the help, have a nice day everyone.

Hey @S4lm0n ... i actually hired Violet two days ago & also gave U a notify on PSN.

I need to put this here to clear some things regarding "Invalid" hires - like the one U got - for those who don't have much experience with the game yet ...

Invalid hires MIGHT - Emphasis on "might" - happen due to a few reasons.

The first - as U accuratelly mentioned - is Connection Errors. When this happens inside the Rift, one needs to exit the Rift & re-enter to re-hire & re-release. If Connection Errors happen, when one rests - during the message "Accessing Server" - one needs to rest again for the hire to go through. I had such an Error earlier, when i was passing mats from one account to another & i had to rest again. The mats passed through smoothly.

The Second - and most important for me - is something i have been mentioning on the Sharing Board numerous times, for more than a year now: Offline "Vs" Online playing. And to partially quote a PM i sent recently to a dear friend of mine here:"U most likely were playing Offline, then switching to Online without exiting the game completelly (to the XMB) and resting, after switching Online, am i correct? Well, that is wrong ... When U need to play Offline, start the game in Online Mode, hire any pawn-s U want, then switch to Offline & play. BUT, when U need to either release pawns or hire others, U need to switch to Online, DON'T REST yet, exit the game completelly (to XMB), optionally back-up your Save file to USB, enter the game and keep (as always) paying attention to connection errors while either game being loaded, or when U enter the Rift ..."

The Third reason - which i am starting to believe it might not affect "Invalid hires" at all - is Inactivity. If one takes too long to rest at an Inn - Days, Weeks or Months - hires given to their Pawn might get Invalidated ....

Personally, i have never received an Invalid Hire - inspite of more than 4000 Gaming Hours so far - and also one cannot deliberatelly give another "Invalid Hires"... Hence, i have been also mentioning here - time and again - KEEP YOUR SAVE FILE BACKED-UP TO EXTERNAL MEDIUM folks, in order to revert it, when U receive, Invalid, Bad hires or Body-Bags .... The "GOLDEN RULE" is simple: When one needs to rest ONLINE for ANY reason, EXIT the game & Back-Up your Save File ...

Hope these help & clear some confusion, regarding the matter, for the less experienced players still playing and being around here ...

And many thanks again to the folks who hired Tele & Deia lately ... Their TKUs will be given in the next few days ...

Regards to all

Simon
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

S4lm0n
3 weeks ago#376
@Darth-Simous The second reason looks like is the real reason in my case, i will be more carefull from now (i didn't thought about saving the savefile in a USB, i will start doing it), also thanks for the information.

kalifani6
2 weeks ago#377
@Darth-Simous posted...

And many thanks again to the folks who hired Tele & Deia lately ... Their TKUs will be given in the next few days ...

Regards to all

Simon

Just released Tele today...hopefully with a truckload of RC. Man, he's a helluva tank.

One time my controller glitched during a Reaper attack[!!!].
While I was struggling to reconnect - Tele was whoopin' ass and not getting slashed....drove the damn Reaper away by himself

.....while my end was totally non-functioning & ass-out.

You've built an amazing character in that pawn. And georgous to look at sans the helm. Great fun was had.

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
2 weeks ago#378
Darth-Simous posted...
The Third reason - which i am starting to believe it might not affect "Invalid hires" at all - is Inactivity. If one takes too long to rest at an Inn - Days, Weeks or Months - hires given to their Pawn might get Invalidated ....

You would be correct about inactivity. It has no bearing on Invalid Hires. Releasing someone with or without gifts and/or a comment just writes the information to another portion of the save file. It's not until you actually rest at an inn when all that is uploaded to the server. So you can release someone and not rest for months and everything will be fine as long as you stayed within the standard "10 hire" rule (release more than 10 hires between resting and things will get lost.) Cheers.

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
2 weeks ago#379
S4lm0n posted...
@Darth-Simous The second reason looks like is the real reason in my case, i will be more carefull from now (i didn't thought about saving the savefile in a USB, i will start doing it), also thanks for the information.

@S4lm0n , yeah mate ... Unfortunatelly the Game is hardly forgiving & doesn't tell-warn someone, regarding various aspects or stuff in it, like releasing pawns & rest, before doing "Fathom Deep", or releasing pawns before doing an HMR - Hard Mode Reset - and many-many others ... Hence i gave U a heads-up on previous page (Post #362) about backing-up your Save File at times, which is especially important, since Capcom didn't gave us an option to accept or deny hires our pawns receive ... Thus reverting the Save is the only option, but U can still temporarily "rock" your account at times ... And - another - heads-up for fixing your GFaqs Signature with Violet's info. Cheers, buddy :-)

kalifani6 posted...
@Darth-Simous posted...

Regards to all

Simon

Just released Tele today...hopefully with a truckload of RC. Man, he's a helluva tank.

One time my controller glitched during a Reaper attack [!!!].
While I was struggling to reconnect - Tele was whoopin' ass and not getting slashed....drove the damn Reaper away by himself

.....while my end was totally non-functioning & ass-out.

You've built an amazing character in that pawn. And georgous to look at sans the helm. Great fun was had.

Thank U in advance, @kalifani6 , for the hire & for your kind words on "the Beast" ... Dare i say i am quite proud of him - he Brain Splitters & Hailstorm Volleys like there is no tomorrow ... XD ... He also saved my bacon a couple of times .... BTW, he is going "hoodless" these days, U just caught up with him in his "regular" attire (having his Hood of Shadow on), but his sisters insisted otherwise ... Else Danika threatened to turn him into a frog ... again ... XD

I will be bringing Valeria along later tonight, for Black Abbey 2.0 grinding ... Cheers, Kali :-)

densetsu_x posted...
Darth-Simous posted...

You would be correct about inactivity. It has no bearing on Invalid Hires. Releasing someone with or without gifts and/or a comment just writes the information to another portion of the save file. It's not until you actually rest at an inn when all that is uploaded to the server. So you can release someone and not rest for months and everything will be fine as long as you stayed within the standard "10 hire" rule (release more than 10 hires between resting and things will get lost.) Cheers.

Master @densetsu_x , in true Star Wars spirit, glad U joined us again, here on the "Ol' stomping grounds" ... Thanks for confirming that "Rule No.3" doesn't apply (sort to speak), somehow my Sith Mind felt a disturbance U might pay a visit here ... And hope U R good & preps are going well for U, my friend ... Regards ;-)

Speaking of, regards to all - need to return some hires, before thanking for them ...

Simon
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

S4lm0n
2 weeks ago#380
@Absalom90 Thanks, my pawn came back with 491.511 RC,and a BBI lv3 armor.

Have a nice day.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.