Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: kalifani6

kalifani6
3 months ago#331
My O.G. Arisien: Ebon Oberon.

~ Just because. ^_~

http://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/screenshot/thumb/376/722ec8edaedcc64dde5216a37a5acc47_l.jpg
Kalifani6 | Eros Lv. 200 Mage imgur.com/a/ewAs0 Valeria Lv.200 Blood Sorceress

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
2 months ago#332
Greetings from Greece ... Time for TKUs.

My Princess Danika - back to her "White Wizard" persona - thanks:

Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,643 RCs, a Silk, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,648 RCs, a Diamond, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,642 RCs, a Harspud Sauce, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 50,254 RCs, a Gold Ore, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,612 RCs, a Gold Ore, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".

Deianira - still a mighty Strider ATM - thanks:
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,643 RCs, a Wakestone, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Six (6) Bone Lanterns, 5* Ratings Six (6) Times and "I ask your friendship!".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,648 RCs, a Moonstone, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Three (3) Bone Lanterns, Three (3) Scythe Shards, 5* Ratings Six (6) Times and "I've marked you a favorite!".
Arisen: Alexia, Pawn: Evelyn, PSN: Absalom90, for: 398,147 RCs, a Wakestone, 5* Ratings and "Always a pleasure".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,642 RCs, an Avernal Mushroom, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, Two (2) Maleficent Hearts, 5* Ratings Six (6) Times and "My thanks".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 50,254 RCs, a Cedar Branch, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, Two (2) Maleficent Hearts, Two (2) Idols of the All-Mother, Two (2) Moonshimmer Pelts, 5* Ratings Ten (10) Times and "I've marked you a favorite!".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,612 RCs, an Angel's Periapt, 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".

Telemachus - still a Strider as well - thanks:
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, a Scythe Shard, 5* Ratings Six (3) Times and "I've marked you a favorite!".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, a Scythe Shard, 5* Ratings Six (3) Times and "It has been a pleasure".
Arisen: Alexia, Pawn: Evelyn, PSN: Absalom90, for: 398,147 RCs, a Wakestone, 5* Ratings and "'Tis an Honor".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, a Scythe Shard, 5* Ratings Six (3) Times and "It has been a pleasure".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, a Scythe Shard, 5* Ratings Six (3) Times and "It has been a pleasure". (Identical hire)

Indigo - at PSN: steakman090 - much obliged for all your hires & comms, my friend. All your gals have been re-hired in return :-)

Absalom - at PSN: Absalom90 - TKU for the nice hires, buddy. Already returned.

Most special thanks goes to Wizard - at PSN: FooI_Wizard - for the numerous hires & for letting me know about UR GPs, helping me score Nine (9) kills on all 3 accounts lately. Hires returned & much obliged, my friend
:-)

Cheers to all...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: GSBoogerFace

GSBoogerFace
2 months ago#335
Hi all, well it's been about a year since I've played. I still have my pawn Dragon Queen and still on the opsc site and just maxed her out to make it active again.
I'm gonna change my pawns look probably today or tomorrow too something "super" hint ;-) because I usually did that every couple months or so back then. But I won't sleep/rift my new pawn look until tomorrow or the weekend.
I think this is still the only game after being gone so long and playing again that I still get that magical feeling I got when I first ever played it.
My psn id is in my sig and if you wanna hire her for free just friend me.
Till then (^_^)
PSN: TetsuoShima-41https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m8533.html
Xbox Live: DonBunnyRabbito - Xbox Live 2: ArchaosTheElite

User Info: Palamedes

Palamedes
2 months ago#336
I'm in need of Rift Crystals and knowledge.
PSN: KillerSnipez58
Pawn Name: Gareth
(message deleted)

kalifani6
2 months ago#338
GSBoogerFace posted...

Hi all, well it's been about a year since I've played. I still have my pawn Dragon Queen and still on the opsc site and just maxed her out to make it active again.
I'm gonna change my pawns look probably today or tomorrow too something "super" hint ;-) because I usually did that every couple months or so back then. But I won't sleep/rift my new pawn look until tomorrow or the weekend.
I think this is still the only game after being gone so long and playing again that I still get that magical feeling I got when I first ever played it.
Till then (^_^)

Let me take this time to give a very warm welcome back to you old friend Lola Arisen -aka- @GSBoogerFace and to @YoruPoru as well. You were well missed.

Both Eros and Valeria are both looking forward to more amazing photoshoots with you.
You two are still the best screenshot photographers onsite [that i know of].

Afterall.......when to take the shot and how to manipulate the camera for the best angles is often so difficult that I consider it to be a game within the game of DD:DA itself.

Much Love To Ya! xoxoxo

https://imgur.com/a/kB50wQg
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
2 months ago#339
kalifani6 posted...
GSBoogerFace posted...

Till then (^_^)

Let me take this time to give a very warm welcome back to you old friend Lola Arisen -aka- GSBoogerFace and to @YoruPoru as well. You were well missed.

Both Eros and Valeria are both looking forward to more amazing photoshoots with you.
You two are still the best screenshot photographers onsite [that i know of].

Afterall.......when to take the shot and how to manipulate the camera for the best angles is often so difficult that I consider it to be a game within the game of DD:DA itself.

Much Love To Ya! xoxoxo

https://imgur.com/a/kB50wQg

Thanks so much @kalifani6 ! It's great to see you again :)
PSN TotoroTeto | Lv. 200 Fighter - Ellie
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/

kalifani6
2 months ago#340
@YoruPoru posted...

Thanks so much @kalifani6 ! It's great to see you again :)

Likewise my friend ^_^
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.