Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
3 weeks ago#321
lamedude45 posted...
@Gaara_fan

Thank you kindly. She’s a little strider and I’m a big Assassin. Kind of a god of war thing we got going on ;)

I'm trying your PSN ID but it returns nothing on the rift, are you sure your pawn isn't set to friends only?
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
3 weeks ago#322
Gaara_fan posted...
Sorry for the delayed answer, @Darth-Simous, PSN was acting up for me in the last few days I couldn't connect to server to retrieve my pawn. Just before resting her, she had 249 Skeleton Brute kills with my Arisen and still didn't had 3 stars on bestiary, with all general and monster specific knowledge flags triggered. But with your 39 ! kills, it seems that finally triggered the required number and she said "I've learned of beasts" after closing of hire window.

So, Elena sends her many thanks to:

Darth-Sentius and its Arisen Odysseus / Pawn: Telemachus for RC 336,232RC, 1x Great Bone Shard, 5/5/5 Ratings, 3-Star Knowledge on Skeleton Brutes and "All the best to you" comment.

Thank you very much :).

@lamedude45
I'll give your pawn Atreus a ride, might even leave him a armor gift or two :).

Hey @Gaara_fan ...

No worries, bud ... But glad to hear that 60+ Skelly kills for Elena did her justice & she had her 3rd Star pop-up ! It seems that other folks have some issues with PSN lately, as well ...

Pawn Knowledge is quite odd at times - nevermind been a bit broken on some foes, like the Cursed Dragon - and some flags need to be triggered over & over again (besides kill-counts) ... Anyway, i am glad that belongs to the past now for Elena...

@lamedude45 , i checked your PSN on PSN Profiles - https://psnprofiles.com/Lion-whelp - and it seems U R playing DD on the PS4, not on the PS3. This Board is for the DD: Dark Arisen on the PS3.

I was gonna post the PS4 DD Board Link for U, but i saw U already know your way over there ... So good luck on the PS4, buddy ...

Cheers to all ...

Simon
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: Dzpyig

Dzpyig
2 weeks ago#323
If there's anyone willing to hire my pawn. I'd appreciate it greatly. My psn is Ruffsnacks shoot me a friend request if you're over my level and I'll hire your pawn as well.

Her name is Eli and she's level 126 have fun :)

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
2 weeks ago#324
Darth-Simous posted...
Gaara_fan posted...
Sorry for the delayed answer, @Darth-Simous, PSN was acting up for me in the last few days I couldn't connect to server to retrieve my pawn. Just before resting her, she had 249 Skeleton Brute kills with my Arisen and still didn't had 3 stars on bestiary, with all general and monster specific knowledge flags triggered. But with your 39 ! kills, it seems that finally triggered the required number and she said "I've learned of beasts" after closing of hire window.

So, Elena sends her many thanks to:

Darth-Sentius and its Arisen Odysseus / Pawn: Telemachus for RC 336,232RC, 1x Great Bone Shard, 5/5/5 Ratings, 3-Star Knowledge on Skeleton Brutes and "All the best to you" comment.

Thank you very much :).

@lamedude45
I'll give your pawn Atreus a ride, might even leave him a armor gift or two :).

Hey @Gaara_fan ...

No worries, bud ... But glad to hear that 60+ Skelly kills for Elena did her justice & she had her 3rd Star pop-up ! It seems that other folks have some issues with PSN lately, as well ...

Pawn Knowledge is quite odd at times - nevermind been a bit broken on some foes, like the Cursed Dragon - and some flags need to be triggered over & over again (besides kill-counts) ... Anyway, i am glad that belongs to the past now for Elena...

@lamedude45 , i checked your PSN on PSN Profiles - https://psnprofiles.com/Lion-whelp - and it seems U R playing DD on the PS4, not on the PS3. This Board is for the DD: Dark Arisen on the PS3.

I was gonna post the PS4 DD Board Link for U, but i saw U already know your way over there ... So good luck on the PS4, buddy ...

Cheers to all ...

Simon

Yeah whoops I have no idea how I got in here sorry
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp

Darth-Simous
2 weeks ago#325
Greetings, folks ... I hope most of U R enjoying your summer - at least where there is summer in your country ATM ... And for all fellow Americans on the Board, i hope U enjoyed your 4th of July yesterday ...

A few TKUs are in order (a bit overdue, due to Gransys Trekking on all my accounts ATM, i only return to BBI to return hires)
... Here goes then:

Deianira - Darkening Storm - thanks kindly (except for the first couple):

Arisen: Gerard, Pawn: Rick, PSN: MoMo_247_55, gave Deia 49,632 RCs and another Body-Bag.
Arisen: jack, Pawn: Shierke, PSN: Chiko_Blue, gave Deia 154,006 RCs and yet another Body-Bag.
Both these folks' FRs have been accepted in the past - and Un-Friended not long ago ... Unfortunatelly they already had my Deia hired and sent her home in a bad manner ... for the last time. Save Reverted both times.

Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,654 RCs, a Silk, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 72,994 RCs, a Gold Ore, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 72,482 RCs, Throat Drops, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs x2, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, a moonshimmer Pelt, a Large Fisheye Stone, all 5* Ratings Six (6) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".

Telemachus - Rusted Bow - thanks proudly:
Arisen: Otonio, Pawn: Elena, PSN: Otonio_Bruno, for: 172,676 RCs, an Ox Horn, all 5* Ratings and "I'd have your pawn again !".
Arisen: lokishelm, Pawn: lokis, PSN: lokishelm, for: 23,124 RCs, a Lordly Emblem, all 5* Ratings and "I'd have your pawn again !".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, a Scythe Shard, all 5* Ratings Three (3) Times and "It has been a pleasure".
Arisen: Otonio, Pawn: Elena, PSN: Otonio_Bruno, for: 166,512 RCs, a Golden Egg, all 5* Ratings and "I've marked you a favorite!".

Danika - Dragon's Ire - thanks dearly:
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,654 RCs, a Veteran's Periapt, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 145,476 RCs, a Gold Ore, an Argentine Sack, all 5* Ratings Twice and "Was our finest warrior".

Indigo - at PSN: steakman090 - thanks for our comms buddy, and for all hires. Glad my tips for the Griffin paid off for Assmadina's 3rd Star and i am pretty sure Tolipan will have hers soon as well :-)

Wizard - at PSN: FooI_Wizard - thank U for the new RC Bombs buddy, and all the mats & Ratings boost. Favors repaid. Always a pleasure :-)

@lokishelm , thanks for the hire on Tele, buddy. Good to see U back in game. Lokis was re-hired, as well.

@Dzpyig , thanks for your comms ... If U need further tips for Eli, give a shout ;-)

@Gaara_fan , thank U kindly for your nice comments, man, as well as your latest hires to Tele ! C U in the Rift, mate ...

Telemachus recently got his 3rd Star on Gransys ... Special thanks to both my friends @AliceUnchained & @Shekhar79 for contributing on his Gransys Trekkings in the past - much obliged 2 U both, as always :-)

With every month that comes along, i always see many new - to me - PSNs on the Monthly Pawn Top-Ratings ... And, i am glad that the game still goes strong on "our" platform ...

Keep the Lantern burning, folks ...

Regards, Simon.
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
1 week ago#326
Running low on RC. Can anyone hire me? PSN lion-whelp
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp

Darth-Simous
1 week ago#327
Greetings, fellow Arisens ...

First off, @lamedude45 , PS3 DD:DA players CANNOT hire your PS4 Pawn - there is not cross-play or cross-hiring pawns between platforms ... So, your message above ^^ was (again) out of place. As mentioned, good luck on the PS4 DD, pal ...

The Darth legion of Dogma would like to extend their thank-yous:

Odysseus and Telemachus (A.K.A. The Beast) thank:

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Three (3) Bone Lanterns, all 5* Ratings Three (3) Times and "It has been a pleasure".

Arisen: lokishelm, Pawn: lokis, PSN: lokishelm, for: 28,370 RCs, a BBI Novelty L.1, all 5* Ratings and "Saved us countless times".

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "It has been a pleasure".

Alcmene (A.K.A. Death's-Bane) and Deianira thank:

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Rusted Daggers, Four (4) Bone Lanterns, Three (3) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Seven (7) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".

Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 66,488 RCs, a welcome BBI Gear L.3, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest Warrior".

Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,642 RCs, a Sunbright, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest Warrior".

Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,640 RCs, a Gold Ore, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest Warrior".

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Rusted Daggers, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, a Putrid Gold Tooth, a Fell-Lord's Bone, all 5* Ratings Six (6) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".

Menelaus and Danika (A.K.A. Morning Star) thank:

Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 66,488 RCs, a welcome BBI Gear L.3, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest Warrior". (same as her sis)

Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 99,282 RCs, a Sunbright, a Gold Ore, all 5* Ratings Twice and "Was our finest Warrior".

Wizard - at PSN: FooI_Wizard - much obliged for all the latest RC Bombs, together with the mats and Ratings boost, friend. Hires returned, as always ...

Indigo - at PSN: steakman090 - thanks kindly for all your hires and comms, buddy ... All three gals of yours were onboard the Darth Teams lately, as well. C U in the Rift ...

@lokishelm , glad to hear Tele excelled on Team-lokis ... Thanks for the hire & cheers ...

Gransys Questing & Trekking still going on all three Accounts - like good ol' times (sorta)
... - always a good excuse to see Gransys sunny skies ...

Regards to all.

Simon.

User Info: kalifani6

kalifani6
1 week ago#328
Eros says Thanks to @scathatch72 | flonne-gale22 | Calfiel for the 195,572 RC, Veteran's Periapt(^_^), BB N Lv.2,and the "I'd have your pawn again!" comment.

He say's you're welcome to have him as may times as you like. (^__9)
Kalifani6 | Eros Lv. 200 Mage imgur.com/a/ewAs0 Valeria Lv.200 Blood Sorceress

User Info: Madbananana

Madbananana
4 days ago#329
Can someone give me some lv3 equipments. Im really struggling to get one. Its been days. Im a lv105 MA. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

PSN: madbanana_18
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.