Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
3 months ago#311
Without further delays then ...

Telemachus - A.K.A. "The Beast" - thanks proudly:

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Scythe Shards, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, a Greatwyrm Stone, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "It has been a pleasure".
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a Blessed Flower, a Ne'er-Do-Part, all 5* Ratings Twice and "Was our finest Warrior".
Arisen: Otonio, Pawn: Elena, PSN: Otonio_Bruno, for: 80,331 RCs, a Netherstone, all 5* Ratings and "My thanks".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a Dark Peridot, Two (2) Scythe Shards, a Bloodred Crystal, a Bone Lantern, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "Always a pleasure".
Arisen: Valhalla, Pawn: Zisa, PSN: AliceUnchained0, for: a Dark Lorica DFed (!!!!), a BBI Gear L.3, all 5* Ratings and "Always a pleasure".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a Maleficent Heart, a Scythe Shard, a Bone Lantern, all 5* Ratings Three (3) Times and "I'd have your pawn again!".
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a Sour Ambrosial Meat, a Red Wine, a Ne'er-Do-Part, an Arisen's Bond (!!), all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "Is simply perfect!".
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 2,381 RCs, Five (5) Sobering Wines, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Videl, Pawn: Elena, PSN: Otonio_Bruno, for: 57,875 RCs, a Violet Carapace, all 5* Ratings and "Employed skills masterfully".
Arisen: Cassandra, Pawn: Naomi, PSN: Osbaldito_90x, for: 452,140 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, an Agate, Two (2) Scythe Shards, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "It has been a pleasure".
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 87,966 RCs, a Liquid Vim, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior."
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Alexia, PSN: Deothereaper, for: 7,272 RCs and all 5* Ratings.

Deianira thanks kindly:

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "Excelled in all regards".
Arisen: Faerydae, Pawn: Yggdrasille - A.K.A. "The Torpor Master" - PSN: AliceUnchained9, for: a Liquid Vim, a Goddess Cameo, all 5* Ratings Twice and "Is adorable beyond words".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 50,254 RCs, a Gold Ore, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Scythe Shards, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "It has been a pleasure".
Arisen: Cassandra, Pawn: Naomi, PSN: Osbaldito_90x, for: 175,570 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Scythe Shards, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".
Arisen: Cassandra, Pawn: Naomi, PSN: Osbaldito_90x, for: 5,012 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,650 RCs, a Sunbright, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Alexia, PSN: Deothereaper, for: 7,272 RCs and all 5* Ratings.

Next post follows with my Princess's TKUs and comments for all ...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

Darth-Simous
3 months ago#312
My Lady Sorceress Danika - A.K.A."Morning Star" - thanks dearly:

Arisen: Faerydae, Pawn: Yggdrasille - A.K.A. "The Torpor Master" (TM) - PSN: AliceUnchained9, for: 209,480 RCs, a Ne'er-Do-Part and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 50,254 RCs, a Gold Ore, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,650 RCs, a White Wine, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".

Wizard - at PSN: FooI_Wizard - thank U a million times for the repeating RC Bombings to both Tele & Deia, as well as for all the materials, Ratings boosting & kind comments. Full_Wizard was re-hired many times, in return, as always ...

@Gaara_fan , thanks a lot for the nice hires, bud ! I will try chipping away some Skelly Brutes kills for Elena in the (very near) future. Regards, friend ...

@Absalom90 , thanks for the hires, buddy ... Most of your pawns have already been hired this week, as well. Cheers ...

Indigo - at PSN: steakman090 - thank U for the nice hires, my friend, as well as your kind comms & new photos sent ... Too bad the site isn't "imgur-friendly" ATM to post some of them, together with the TKUs ... All the girls have been re-hired, as well. Kind Regards...

Finally - but never least - @AliceUnchained , thank U dear gal, for anything & everything, inside & outside of the game ... I am honored by your friendship & your kindness, as always :-) .... And Frey is looking great - and even greater by the day !

Cheers to all & have a nice evening ....

Simon
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
3 months ago#313
Elena sends her thanks to:

- Darth-Sentius @Darth-Simous (Player: Odysseus/Pawn: Telemachus) for 596,800RC, 1x Vile Wakestone, 5/5/5 Ratings and "Is adorable beyond words" comment.

Thanks again for the hire, Elena and me really appreciates it, especially for the comment =).

P.S: Elena was at 211/250 Skeleton Brutes before resting and I really appreciate your offer to help her with her bestiary, could you inform me roughly how many you killed when you hired (Or will hire) her, that will help a lot.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno
(edited 3 months ago)

Darth-Simous
3 months ago#314
Gaara_fan posted...
Elena sends her thanks to:

- Darth-Sentius @Darth-Simous (Player: Odysseus/Pawn: Telemachus) for 596,800RC, 1x Vile Wakestone, 5/5/5 Ratings and "Is adorable beyond words" comment.

Thanks again for the hire, Elena and me really appreciates it, especially for the comment =).

P.S: Elena was at 211/250 Skeleton Brutes before resting and I really appreciate your offer to help her with her bestiary, could you inform me roughly how many you killed when you hired (Or will hire) her, that will help a lot.

@Gaara_fan , U R welcome, friend, and apologies for the delayed responce - Danika's Questing kept me quite busy today ...

Unfortunatelly i haven't yet killed any Skelies with Elena onboard Team-Tele so far - only did a few Daimon runs to make some RCs for her & her Arisen, in her previous hires ...

I will bring Elena along for some runs to Tower of Treasons, back & forth. The Tower is a good place to farm Skelly Brutes Post-D, while i am duping mats on GS & resting in the process, allowing them to respawn in the meantime. And ofcource doing some DFing along the way ;-)

Her Arisen's Kill-count on them is very close ATM ... And i will take notes on Odysseus kill-count, before and after i release Elena in the next few days....

Cheers, buddy :-)

And speaking of Danika - and since i am here - she would like to thank:
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn, Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 44,650 RCs, a BBI Novelty L3, all 5-Stars Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".

Thank U again, my friend Indigo, for the nice hire.

Team-Danika has started their "Multi-throughs" ATM, and my Princess is back to being a Fiery Strider, similar to what she was, when we landed on GameFAQs & on the Sharing Board about a year ago. Only fitting for the time being, i must say ...

Cheers to all...

Gaara_fan
3 months ago#315
Elena wishes to thanks her two best patrons this year:

- Flonne-Gale22 @scathatch72 (Player: Calfiel) for 75,191 RC, 1x Golden Egg (love those), 5/5/5 ratings and 'Tis an honor' comment. Thank you again, I really appreciate your rents :).

- Darth-Sentius @Darth-Simous (Player: Odysseus) for 1,000,000 RC, 1x Scythe Shard, 1x Bone Lantern, 1x Great Bone Shard, 5/5/5 Ratings and a "I'd have your pawn again" comment. Those RC bombs are quite awesome, thank you.

By the way, I keep hiring both pawns (Telemachus & Irene) for the HUGE help they provide against Cursed Dragon fights (I'm in the process of mass-dragonforging ALL my gear), so don't feel any obligation to return the hire, they're already being very helpful by themselves XD.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2

User Info: kalifani6

kalifani6
3 months ago#316
Hey Hey Hey..... Happy Saterday! Errybody!

First off:
In celebration of a very special o-ccassion,

Highest of Honors to the very venerable , patient, and extravagently generous @Darth-Simous -aka- menelaus
who has awesomely sent my Valeria back with all three Hydra & Archydra stars[!] -----however you got that 3rd star to pop----gracias mi amigo!

Cuz, I did try all the things with the barrel bombs and such on countless snakeheads in the Rotunda of Dread--- to no avail(feh!). You never cease to impress Simon! xoxoxo

...also, mad appreciation for these additional endowments to my digital issue....

Starting with Ms. V:
Thanks for the additonal 200 RC, Sinister Hyde, 5/5/5 Rating, and the "I'd have your pawn again!" * comment. Feel free ~ Of course you will always be my special guest!
...and for this hire prior:
Thanks for the 78,333 RC, Daimon's Claw, and 5/5/5 RC, comment * ~ Valeria's like -"I'm yours!". (^_^)her words, not mine!

She also gives thanx and a special shout-out to
@scathatch72 | flonne-gale22 | Calfiel for the 1,585 RC, Ambrosial meat, Veteran's periapt, 5/5/5 Rating, and the most refreshing comment I never knew existed as an option until now - "I pray we'll meet again." Wow! Never seen nat one b'for.

How exalted and sublime I-----err.. I mean Valeria feels over that one! Consider that one answered your grace. (^_^)

Eros also appreciates the 56,986 RC, golden egg, 5/5/5 Rating, and the "All the best to you." comment you bequested.

I lost track of where I was with the acknowledgements for a spell guys so sorry if there was a delay.

I'm up to speed now and I'm so appreciative of you all.

{ If there was any hires I failed to mention feel me to let me know through a DM. I promise you it wasn't intentional & will try to make corrections}

Best Regards OPSC Fam!,

` KaLiFaNiCas9 out
Kalifani6 | Eros Lv. 200 Mage imgur.com/a/ewAs0 Valeria Lv.200 Blood Sorceress

Darth-Simous
3 months ago#317
Good-Evening to all from rainy Greece ATM ... Time for the Darth kids to hand out their TKUs. As before, commentary will follow in the end.

Telemachus thanks:

Arisen: Me, Pawn: Tiffany, PSN: Dagrimone73, for: 269,564 RCs, a Salubrious Brew, all 5* Ratings and "Saved us countless times".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs x2, Three (2) Bone Lanterns, a Scythe Shard, a Siren Tailfin, a Violet Carapace, all 5* Ratings Six (6) Times, and "I'd have your pawn again !".
Arisen: Otonio, Pawn: Elena, PSN: Otonio_Bruno, for: 139,309 RCs, a Veteran's Periapt, a Daimon's Claw, all 5* Ratings Twice and "Was an invaluable asset".
Arisen: Me, Pawn: Tiffany, PSN: Dagrimone73, for: 35,336 RCs, a Veteran's Periapt, all 5* Ratings and "Employed skills masterfully".
Arisen: Widowmaker, Pawn: Reba, PSN: Widowmaker7371, for: 3,811 RCs, a Giant Rank Fish, all 5* Ratings and "Offered precision support".
Arisen: Otonio, Pawn: Elena, PSN: Otonio_Bruno, for: 95,208 RCs, Gnarled Fingernails, all 5* Ratings and "It has been a pleasure".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs x2, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "Always a pleasure".

Deianira thanks:
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 64,389 RCs, a Hunk of Platinum, a Gold Ore, all 5* Ratings Twice and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Me, Pawn: Tiffany, PSN: Dagrimone73, for: 304,900 RCs, a Fuligin Ore, a Wakestone, all 5* Ratings Twice and "It has been a while".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: a Netherstone, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, all 5* Ratings Three (3) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !"
Arisen: Gerald, Pawn: Rick, PSN: MoMo_247_55, for: 18,957 RCs, not for the Body-Bag on my Deia ...
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,630 RCs, a Gold Ore, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: Two (2) Scythe Shards, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".

Danika - A.K.A. My Princess - thanks:
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 19,739 RCs, a Ferrystone and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,630 RCs, a White Wine, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".

@kalifani6 , glad to hear Valeria's Hydra training finally paid off ...Basically, it is very hard to achieve the Barrel trick anywhere else - Rotunda, Everfall or the Proving Grounds - besides the Encampment fight ... And many thanks for your kind comments, as always ... :-)

@Gaara_fan , much obliged (first of all) for all your kind comments above, and glad to hear Tele is torporing well for Team-Elena ;-) ... Speaking of, i can confirm that we chipped away 62 Skelly Brute kills for her the last few days. I don't know if U rested her yesterday or today, or if her 3rd Star on Skellies will pop - TBT, i was expecting it to come up, since Skelly kill-count is - (supposed to) - 250 ... Tele & Elena also climbed quite a few of them, while hacking their head, and Tele (and Odysseus) torpored quite a few ... BTW, i can suggest a few things for her Augments as Ranger, if needed ofcource ... And many thanks for Tele's both latest hires, friend :-) ...

(PSN) FooI_Wizard, as always, much obliged for your continuous RC-Bombing & mats, friend ...

Indigo - at (PSN) steakman090 - TKU for all the comms, hires & picks, buddy ! CU in the Rift :-)

@Dagrimone73 , good to C U back in game ... Tiffany & her sis were with us lately, as well ...

Regards to all. Simon

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
2 months ago#318
Hello! Please hire my pawn Atreus. A lvl 70 strider. PSN lion-whelp
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp

Gaara_fan
2 months ago#319
Sorry for the delayed answer, @Darth-Simous, PSN was acting up for me in the last few days I couldn't connect to server to retrieve my pawn. Just before resting her, she had 249 Skeleton Brute kills with my Arisen and still didn't had 3 stars on bestiary, with all general and monster specific knowledge flags triggered. But with your 39! kills, it seems that finally triggered the required number and she said "I've learned of beasts" after closing of hire window.

So, Elena sends her many thanks to:

Darth-Sentius and its Arisen Odysseus / Pawn: Telemachus for RC 336,232RC, 1x Great Bone Shard, 5/5/5 Ratings, 3-Star Knowledge on Skeleton Brutes and "All the best to you" comment.

Thank you very much :).

@lamedude45
I'll give your pawn Atreus a ride, might even leave him a armor gift or two :).
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
2 months ago#320
@Gaara_fan

Thank you kindly. She’s a little strider and I’m a big Assassin. Kind of a god of war thing we got going on ;)
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.