Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: scathatch72

scathatch72
2 weeks ago#291
Hello all! Having just recently acquired Dark Arisen (played the heck outta the original, Platinum Trophy GET!!), I found this group and totally wanted to be part of it!

Cheers
PSN: flonne-gale22/Dark Arisen Pawn: Irene (Sorcerer)

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
2 weeks ago#292
Hi fellow members of OPSC. My pawn Elena is in dire need of some RC to purify BBI Armor lvl3, so I gently ask anyone that is rotating/hiring new pawns to include Elena in your party, I'll return the favor.

PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno
Pawn: Elena
Vocation: Ranger, full Shadow set + Framae Blades & Revenant Wail combo + Savior Ring + Daggerist Band.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

scathatch72
2 weeks ago#293
@Darth-Simous OMG thank you for the shedload of crystals (and the cursed items, they turned out to be good stuff!)

Your fighter pawn is super stylish looking and basically turned critters into shredded cheese. 10/10 would recommend and hire again

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
2 weeks ago#294
scathatch72 posted...
@Darth-Simous OMG thank you for the shedload of crystals (and the cursed items, they turned out to be good stuff!)

Your fighter pawn is super stylish looking and basically turned critters into shredded cheese. 10/10 would recommend and hire again

Greetings, @scathatch72 , and thank U for accepting Deianira's Friendship, first of all :-)

Really glad U like my younger digital daughter - that is why she is there for, trashing mobs with a style (or a Vengeance ...) & making things easy for fellow Arisens ... Well, not too easy, though... XD

I am glad Irene's hire went through - i figured those items will come in handy ... I like Irene's style and TBT i was sad to see that she had a low rating, when i first met her in the Rift ...

The Club here is to promote fellowship among active players, as well as sharing our stories & gaming besides ! Only a handful of people being active around here ATM, and we are trying to keep things going ...

I will be on Telemachus's account soon & send another Friend Request to Irene from there. He is the Strider of the Darth family - most of the times - and ATM he wields his Rusty Bow. He can help U alot get through BBI, either DFing stuff on the Cursed Dragon or on anything else that can be torpored ...

Greetings, @Gaara_fan ... Nice to see one of the oldest GFaqs members coming around here ...
I can add Elena to my hiring roster soon - the hire will come as Private, since all the Darth kids are currently set to Friends-Only. I can also send her an FR from either Deia's account, or Telemachus - let me know if that is convenient for U ....

And Greetings to all, as well .... The Darth kids have been graced with a remarkable number of hires lately ... I will be giving TKUs for them a bit later. Kind TKU in advance to my friend @AliceUnchained for everything - as always :-)

Cheers, folks...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
2 weeks ago#295
@Darth-Simous Thanks for the offer and yes, you can send FR from any accounts you need to overpass the RC cost, just mention you're from GFaqs so it's easier for me to spot you :).
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
2 weeks ago#296
Twizted_Jedi posted...

@AliceUnchained

Yes my dear girl , Our boy Darth is truly the Lone Survivor .. Soldiering on and doing what he does . I'm glad to see your dropping by to keep him company for a bit :)

AliceUnchained posted...
@Twizted_Jedi - thanks to you and Jade for 192k RC, sobering wine, 5* ratings, and "is adorable beyond words". Frey loves the compliments, she's a bit vain. ;)

Wow that was awhile back ! .. As for the vanity , She fits right in with Jade . Thank god there's no smartphones in their realm , Could you imagine all the beatings the Arisens would take because those two were busy taking those annoying hot girl selfies ?

" OMG look how totes cute we are ! xoxo " .. " Check out this pic of Frey posing by my lunch " ... Uggh frightening .

I wish I could be here more often. As always Darth is "the beating heart of Gransys". ;)

It's so good to see you! You are missed around here, it doesn't feel right without you.

I hope everyone is doing well. I see we have a new member and a returning member. Welcome @scathatch72 and welcome back @Gaara_fan ! I'll take your pawns out as soon as I'm able. The rents may come up as private because Frey has acquired a new "fan" that likes to 1* her for some reason. I'll send FR if you'd like.

Thank yous coming up next post!
AliceUnchained3 - Freyja - Sorceress
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/8/9/0 are my other accts.

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
2 weeks ago#297
Frey and I send our deepest thanks and big hugs to:
OPSC member(s) ...
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 993,979 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3 x 5, 5/5/5 ratings and It has been a while.
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Sentius (pawn Telemachus) for 1,000,000 RC, Nimble Earring, Cleansing Earring, Dragon Knight's Cloak (DF), ancient circlet (DF), Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, Metal Golems, An Uninvited Guest, No Honor Among Thieves, Thick as Thieves, Gransys, 5/5/5 ratings and Was a font of knowledge.
- @Darth-Simous (pawn Danika) for 1,000,000 RC, Nimble Earring, Cleansing Earring, Dragon Knight's Cloak, ancient circlet, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 x 5, Vile Wakestone, Gransys, 5/5/5 ratings and Was a vast store of wisdom.
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 1,000,000 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3 x 5, 5/5/5 ratings and Has an entrancing allure.
OPSC member(s) ...
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Sentius (pawn Telemachus) for 691,114 RC, Befouled Gold Veneer, Tainted Silver Veneer, Bone Crest, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, Golden Knights, Pyre Saurians (killcount on both), 5/5/5 ratings and Was a vast store of wisdom.
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Sentius (pawn Telemachus) for 767,427 RC, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, Daimon's Claw, Daimon's Horn, Vile Wakestone, 5/5/5 ratings and Has an entrancing allure.
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 615,056 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, 3rd ogre star, 5/5/5 ratings and Has an entrancing allure.
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Sentius (pawn Telemachus) for 982,781 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, Skeleton Brutes (killcount star), Poisoned Undeads (killcount star), 5/5/5 ratings and Has an entrancing allure.
- @Darth-Simous (pawn Danika) for 814,271 RC, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and Was a font of knowledge.

^In other words, spoiling us rotten! :D Thank you as always Darth. I will post my thanks from my other girls in just a few.
AliceUnchained3 - Freyja - Sorceress
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/8/9/0 are my other accts.

scathatch72
2 weeks ago#298
@Darth-Simous You came through again with the goods! Thanks dude! :D

Darth-Simous
2 weeks ago#299
Greetings again to everybody...

Time for the Darth kids to say their TKUs to fellow Arisens & their pawn friends... Comments in the end, as usual !

Telemachus - A.K.A. "The Beast" - thanks:

Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 1,000,000 RCs (!), a Red Wine, a White Wine, a Distilled Herb Ale, Quest Knowledge: Unfamiliar Quest x1 - proved to be "Lost Faith", Area Knowledge: Cassardis, all 5* Ratings Three (3) Times and "Employed skills masterfully"!
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "It has been a pleasure".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 165,180 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "My thanks".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 67,475 RCs, all 5* Ratings and "My thanks".
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 270,304 RCs, Nine (9) Veteran's Periapts (!), all 5* Ratings Nine (9) Times and "Is simply perfect !".
Arisen: Sjofn, Pawn: Njorun, PSN: AliceUnchained5, for: Five (5) Veteran's Periapts, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "Employed skills masterfully".
Arisen: Valkyrie, Pawn: Hildr, PSN: AliceUnchained8, for: Five (5) Veteran's Periapts, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "Is simply perfect !".
Arisen: Valhalla, Pawn: Zisa, PSN: AliceUnchained0, for: Five (5) Veteran's Periapts, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "Is simply perfect !".
Arisen: Brynhildr, Pawn: Sif, PSN: yunabug18, for: Nine (9) Veteran's Periapts (!), all 5* Ratings Nine (9) Times and "Is simply perfect !".
Arisen: Yggdrasil, Pawn: Lofn, PSN: AliceUnchained4, for: Five (5) Veteran's Periapts, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "Is simply perfect !".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, a Purpure Crystal, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".

Deianira - the crasiest of the three - thanks:
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,648 RCs, a Wakestone, all 5* Ratings and "Was an invaluable asset".
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 1,000,000 RCs (!), a Red Wine, a White Wine, a Goddess Cameo, all 5* Ratings Three (3) Times and "Excelled in all regards".
Arisen: jack, Pawn: (didn't note it), PSN: Chiko_Blue, gave Deia 23,044 + 33,430 RCs, plus two Body-Bags...
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, a Watergod's Altar Key, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 184,496 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,648 RCs, a Gold Ore, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 99,248 RCs, a Gold Ore, a Wakestone, all 5* Ratings Twice and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 67,475 RCs, all 5* Ratings and "Always a pleasure".
Arisen: Valkyrie, Pawn: Hildr, PSN: AliceUnchained8, for: 60,400 RCs, Two LAMBENT SHIELDS DRAGONFORGED (!!!), a Ne'er-Do-Part, a Blessed Flower, a King Bay Leaf, all 5* Ratings Three (3) Times and "Is simply perfect!"!!!

Outta Room - - - Continuing on next MSG !!!
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq

Darth-Simous
2 weeks ago#300
Deianira still thanking folks:
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, a LAMBENT SHIELD, an Ascalon, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, a Large Fisheye Stone, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,654 RCs, a Light Cure, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".
Arisen: Ashe, Pawn: Irene, PSN: flonne-gale22, for: 24,723 RCs, a Wakestone Shard, all 5* Ratings and "I'd have your pawn again !".
Arisen: Ashe, Pawn: Irene, PSN: flonne-gale22, for: 214,086 RCs, a Portcrystal (!), all 5* Ratings and "Was an invaluable asset".

Finally, my Princess Danika - A.K.A. "The Morning Star", thanks:
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 99,268 RCs, a Wakestone, a Gold Ore, all 5* Ratings Twice and "Was our finest warrior".
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 153,306 RCs, a Goddess Cameo, a Wyrmward Perfume, a Snakeskin Purse, all 5* Ratings Three (3) Times and "Is simply perfect !".
Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: 49,654 RCs, a Liberating Brew, all 5* Ratings and "Was our finest warrior".

Phew, i hope mistakes weren't made ... And, now it is Comment time !

Wizard - at PSN: FooI_Wizard - TKU my friend for your untiring trust and support towards Tele & Deia ... U honor me with all your hires & the gifts. The Wizard has been with us lately quite a lot as well :-). Best Regards.

Indigo - at PSN: steakman - My kind friend, thanks as always for gracing the Darth kids with your nice hires & for your comms, besides ! All your gals have been rehired, as usual :-) Kind Regards...

Absalom - at PSN: Osbaldito_90 - thank U for all the latest hires, buddy, and glad to see that you registered two of the Absalom sisters on the OPSC Site ... Hires have also been given to the rest of the sisters, as well :-) Cheers, lad !

(PSN) Chiko_Blue, that is NOT a way to treat a lady, like Deianira... :-( ... Your "Deianira Privileges" therefore have been revoked - in other words, U have been Un-Friended ...

@Gaara_fan , thanks for making Elena friends with Tele - don't worry about RC Costs & stuff, those belong quite to the past ;-) ... Give a shout if U need more RCs in the future - Best Regards ...

@scathatch72 ,TKU for both Deianira's hires & i am glad Irene's went through, as well. If U need advice or tips, regarding the game itself, the Board here, as well as the OPSC Site, give a shout - or a PM :-)

And finally - as well as because she deserves her own friggin' paragraph, to quote my brother @Twizted_Jedi - @AliceUnchained ,TKU my dear friend, for everything & anything, inside & outside of the game - especially for the Lambent Shields - moreover for every bit of comment towards the Darth kids, as well as for me personally :-) ...

U know how restless the Dark Side can become, so i won't rest till i see Frey with Full Knowledge in the Rift .... 'nuff said ...

As always, keep the PS3 DD Lantern burning, folks, and CU in the Rift ...

Simon
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.