Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#281
AliceUnchained posted...
It's good to see you too Dens, I hope you are doing well. :) I'm glad you still stop by and visit us from time to time. Yes, Darth has been the lifeblood of this board, and I truly appreciate it.

densetsu_x posted...
1 Darth posting is still the same as a virtual novel so quality stuff this way. ;)

Absolutely, his posts are always 100% quality, and informative to both new players and vets. He has even taught me quite a few things, and I thought I knew this game inside and out. :D

Agreed about Jedi. @Twizted_Jedi , you are truly missed around here. Take care old friend. Hope to talk to you soon.

Alcmene: I thought i felt a tremble earlier ... what?
Deianira: Mother, she is back!
Alcmene: Deianira, what are you talking about, my child? Who is?
Deianira: Hrist, mother ! I just saw her recently ! And fought alongside with her & Frey !
Alcmene: The journey to Olympus wasn't good enough for you? Now you seek other worlds?
Deianira: Yes, mother ! Heimdall brought us back just a little while ago !
Alcmene: So, her triumphs in Valhalla were true then ... she emerged victorious !
Deianira: Yes, mother ! Look upon all these gifts i brought back for you ! This flower blooms only in Asgard !
Alcmene: Such a rare specimen ... never seen before in these parts ...
Deianira: Yes, mother ! And i also met the All-Father's Son, God of Thunder !
**Meanwhile, Zeus Almighty, hearing their conversation from a distant, thunderstrucks upon different parts of Northern Greece**
Alcmene: What? Don't say these things in His Presence ! He will get angry again & ravage the land ! People don't deserve such punishment !
Deianira: Sorry, mother ... but he felt, somehow familiar ...
Alcmene: I know, my child ... i know ...

@AliceUnchained , so good to see U back in the game and on the Board alike ! Thank U humbly for all your kind words ... posts like yours are what keep me going around these parts & i am really glad for them, as well as for all our comms recently - just like good old times :-)

Deianira thanks kindly:

Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 934,301 RCs, a Fragrant Herb Ale, an Asgardian Ne'er-Do-Part Flower, a Snakeskin Purse, a rare Wyrmward Purfume, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "Is simply perfect !"

Telemachus thanks proudly:
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 271,069 RCs, a Liquid Vim, another Ne'er-Do-Part Flower, a Blessed Flower, a Sour Ambrosial Meat, a Greek White Wine, all 5* Ratings Five (5) Times and "Is simply perfect !" again !
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 300,243 RCs, a Sour Ambrosial Meat, a Liquid Vim, yet another Ne'er-Do-Part, all 5* Ratings Three (3) Times and "Employed skills masterfully" !
Arisen: Hrist, Pawn: Freyja, PSN: aliceunchained3, for: 634,056 RCs, a Finest Herb Ale, all 5* Ratings and yet again Tele "Employed skills masterfully" !

C U in the Rift, as always, dear friend :-)

Speaking of, next post follows with more TKUs, especially for another good friend of mine, Master
@densetsu_x of the Force & his non-stop trust and support to me, the Darth kids and their Arisens !
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#282
densetsu_x posted...
Hello Alice. Good to see you again. And hey, Darth alone here means we're still more active than the PS4 board, based on how soon their threads get auto locked compared to ours...

Ok probably more due to all the numerous Ur threads we have vs their 1... But still...1 Darth posting is still the same as a virtual novel so quality stuff this way. ;)

And now that I've made my once a quarter posting outside of Raven's Fall, cheers all.

Sad that I've posted more than Jedi over the last few months. Something is wrong with that.

Alcmene: Not again ! Hera's Purple Puppet got ressurected ? Again ?
Deianira: Yes, mother, unfortunatelly ... :-( ... But, don't worry mother, we will put him down with Athena's assistance again !
**Days pass by, after many fierce battles with the Ancient Dragon, Alcmene, cursing Hera for their misfortune lately, decides to pay a visit downtown Gransys - what's left of it, anyway - to a Local Merchant who promised to sell her "the Ultimate Weapon"**
Alcmene: So, this is it? And how much you want for it?
Fournival: 300,000 Coin, my Lady ... but for you, i will make you an offer you can't refuse ... 270,000
Alcmene: WHAT? All that coin? For a single Arrow? *Her eyes starting glowing sparkles, while she raises up her Magic Bow*...
Fournival: Don't be upset, my Lady, that is the best i can do ! Trust me, it works ... Lord Hermes himself has created it !
Alcmene **"Powers down, in the meantime"**: If U lie, i will come back looking for you ... And you won't like it !
**Alcmene grabs her Daughter-In-Law and jump yet again into the Abyss...**
Deianira: What do u think, mother? Shall we enter? I believe Hera will have the Beast still standing upon on his feet ...
**Alcmene enters the Chamber of the Ancient Dragon once more**
UR-DRAGON: Alcmene, I know you well ... **The Dragon descends upon them in anger**
**Alcmene raises her Bow in haste ...**
Deianira: Don't miss, mother !
**Seconds later, the Ancient Dragon falls to the ground, gasping and seeking to regain his lost lifeblood ... but in vain ...**
Alcmene: So, indeed it works ... who knew ...
**Meanwhile Hermes looks upon them with pride...**
Alcmene: Deianira, let's go get the treasures promised ...**seconds later** ... No, it can't be... Not these again ... I see Hera had another trick waiting for us ...
**Days pass by, bad luck still plunders them ... After a while, Deianira returns from one of her journeys in another worlds**
Deianira: Mother, i brought these back for you !
Alcmene: Could it be? Apollo decided to bless us this time?
Deianira: Yes, mother ! And, it isn't one of Hera's Mind Tricks !
Alcmene: Such gracious gifts ! How could we ever repay such kindness?

OK, i will stop now ... XD

Alcmene & Deianira would like to thank Dogma's Elder God, none other than Master @densetsu_x , for a large stack of UR-Dragon Weapons: Four (4) Angel's Fists, One more Angel's Fist DFrged, Five (5) Dwells-In-Light, Four (4) Talarian Whites, plus another Four (4) Talarian Whites DFrged, and especially for stepping-in and ending their bad luck the past few weeks of getting almost constantly Heaven's Keys, Ascalons & Volant Whites, besides Lustrous Greatshields & Totem Maces from their UR Fights ! And a couple of Lambent Shields ... XD

Master Dens, as always, TKU kindly my friend, for all the precious gifts, as well as our remarkable comms, as per "standard" nowadays ... Yeah, and about @Twizted_Jedi , i felt a disturbance in the Force earlier ... Something tells me things might change soon ...

Next post with a few more TKUs - no "Sugar-coating" this time ... XD
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
4 months ago#283
@Darth-Simous

And you say I leave spoiler teasers with things... :p

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
4 months ago#284
Darth-Simous posted...
Deianira: Hrist, mother ! I just saw her recently ! And fought alongside with her & Frey !
Alcmene: The journey to Olympus wasn't good enough for you? Now you seek other worlds?
Alcmene: So, her triumphs in Valhalla were true then ... she emerged victorious !
Deianira: Yes, mother ! Look upon all these gifts i brought back for you ! This flower blooms only in Asgard !
**Meanwhile, Zeus Almighty, hearing their conversation from a distant, thunderstrucks upon different parts of Northern Greece**
Alcmene: What? Don't say these things in His Presence ! He will get angry again & ravage the land ! People don't deserve such punishment !

@AliceUnchained , so good to see U back in the game and on the Board alike ! Thank U humbly for all your kind words ... posts like yours are what keep me going around these parts & i am really glad for them, as well as for all our comms recently - just like good old times :-)

This is absolutely amazing! :D I love it, Norse meets Greek in a wonderful way. @Darth-Simous , you truly have a way with words. Thank you so much for posting this, I adore it. <3 I love the post with Fourney about Ur directed at Dens too.

It's so good to be back. I've missed you, your pawns, the club. . .everything! XD I appreciate your friendship, kindness, and generosity more than you know. I'll reply to your PMs in just a bit, lunch is calling my name. I just had to show my appreciation for those lovely posts.
AliceUnchained3 - Freyja - Sorceress
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/8/9/0 are my other accts.

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#285
Without further delay, a few more hires to be thanked for ...

Deianira thanks:

Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Abyssinal Greaves, Bracers & Coat, Heaven's Key, Bone Lantern, Scythe Shard, Purpure Crystal, Large Fisheye Stone, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 213,365 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Abyssinal Greaves, Bracers & Coat, Heaven's Key, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Scythe Shard, Venomous Cuspid, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "I've marked you a favorite !".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 470,977 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Slick Black Pinion, Heaven's Key, Scythe Shard, all 5* Ratings (4) Four Times and "My thanks".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 95,707 RCs, NOT for the Body-Bag...

Telemachus thanks:
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Abyssinal Greaves, Bracers & Coat, Heaven's Key, Bone Lantern, Scythe Shard, Netherstone, Large Fisheye Stone, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "I'd have your pawn again!".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 268,051 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 470,977 RCs and all 5* Ratings.
Arisen: Silly_Wizard, Pawn: Full_Wizard, PSN: FooI_Wizard, for: 1,000,000 RCs, Heaven's Key, Two (2) Bone Lanterns, Two (2) Scythe Shards, all 5* Ratings Four (4) Times and "Always a pleasure".
Arisen: Athena, Pawn: Elvira, PSN: Osbaldito_90, for: 95,707 RCs, NOT for the Body-Bag...

Comment time ...
Wizard - at PSN FooI_Wizard - much obliged my friend, as before & yet again, for the Non-stop trust & hires to both Deia & Tele, especially for all the Online UR goodies and more especially for notifying me regarding two UR Grace Periods, which i was able to score two easy kills ! The Wizard was again with us as well, for RCs on Team-Deia, as well as Abbey 2.0 fun, on Team-Tele - Best Regards & CU in the Rift !

Absalom - at PSN Osbaldito_90 - apart from the two Body-Bags, which could easily have been avoided by Godsbanning - thank U buddy for all the hires lately and i am glad both Deia & Tele were good members on Team-Elvira. Speaking of, she was hired mutliple times as well, to repay your favors ... Cheers, bud.

@Jadewulf , greetings & welcome here. To quote @AliceUnchained , your nick seemed familiar and i also seen an entry on the OPSC with @JadeDragon98 / PSN - Lampman91 - are these yours? If so, nice to see U again around here ...

Cheers to all, i hope anybody who read the above "brain-flashes" about Alcmene & Deia liked them ...

Regards, Simon ...

densetsu_x posted...
@Darth-Simous - And you say I leave spoiler teasers with things... :p

@densetsu_x, haha i knew U will figure it out, my friend ... I learned from the best, after all ;-) ... Hope U liked them !

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#286
AliceUnchained posted...
Darth-Simous posted...

This is absolutely amazing! :D I love it, Norse meets Greek in a wonderful way. @Darth-Simous , you truly have a way with words. Thank you so much for posting this, I adore it. <3 I love the post with Fourney about Ur directed at Dens too.

It's so good to be back. I've missed you, your pawns, the club. . .everything ! XD I appreciate your friendship, kindness, and generosity more than you know. I'll reply to your PMs in just a bit, lunch is calling my name. I just had to show my appreciation for those lovely posts.

@AliceUnchained , thank U my dear friend, for your friendship and everything else - really means the world to me :-) ... Just seen your post, after making my last one and - U know me - i like to quote stuff, hehe ! Best Regards, i am really glad U liked the stories above, and C U as always in the Rift !

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
4 months ago#287
Darth-Simous posted...

@Darth-Simous

Wow buddy ... Its like I woke up from a drunken God of War 4 fever dream with a whiskey bottle glued to my hand and my eyebrows shaved off ! .. Oh sure you guys , Act like that's never happened to you !
Uh .... Ok ? .. Moving on then :/

AliceUnchained posted...
Hey everybody! (Or should I say hey Darth! As always he's keeping the board alive and being as kind and helpful as ever. :)) Long time no see y'all. I finally was able to get online, and Freyja and I have a few thanks. Sadly 2 hires were lost - invalid data. :(

@AliceUnchained

Yes my dear girl , Our boy Darth is truly the Lone Survivor .. Soldiering on and doing what he does . I'm glad to see your dropping by to keep him company for a bit :)

AliceUnchained posted...
@Twizted_Jedi - thanks to you and Jade for 192k RC, sobering wine, 5* ratings, and "is adorable beyond words". Frey loves the compliments, she's a bit vain. ;)

Wow that was awhile back ! .. As for the vanity , She fits right in with Jade . Thank god there's no smartphones in their realm , Could you imagine all the beatings the Arisens would take because those two were busy taking those annoying hot girl selfies ?

" OMG look how totes cute we are ! xoxo " .. " Check out this pic of Frey posing by my lunch " ... Uggh frightening .

densetsu_x posted...
Sad that I've posted more than Jedi over the last few months. Something is wrong with that.

@densetsu_x

Some might say its a blessing .. I'm sure a break from my ramblings is comforting to some :)
And more postings from you would be welcome my friend ... Say ... A friggin certain SEQUEL !! XD

Quoth the Raven nevermore my ass !.... SEQUEL !!!

Bad jokes aside, I miss all you guys too , I'm really sworn off of DD for now though in hopes that by the time Darth n Alice get PS4s we will all be ready for another go and it will seem like a new game again .

Anyway I hope you guys are all doing well .. Gotta get back to it . Take care my friends .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
4 months ago#288
@Twizted_Jedi

Yeah the sequel is on the shelf. But I'll go into it in one of the livestreams soon (when I get my voice back).

But new content is coming for MHW so I'll have something to show off while rambling.

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
4 months ago#289
densetsu_x posted...
@Twizted_Jedi

Yeah the sequel is on the shelf. But I'll go into it in one of the livestreams soon (when I get my voice back).

But new content is coming for MHW so I'll have something to show off while rambling.

@densetsu_x

Yeah I figured as much buddy :) .. Keep me posted on that livestream though huh ? I followed a link Darth sent me last night n caught your last MH vid . I liked it , It was cool to see a whole Kulve siege cos I quit playing right as it was starting . I also liked that you showed off the paralysis weapon with free element . I ran a few builds with the Barroth Breaker ( I think that's what it was called ) n always thought that Para was a bit underrated . Good stuff man
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#290
Twizted_Jedi posted...
@Darth-Simous ,

Wow buddy ... Its like I woke up from a drunken God of War 4 fever dream with a whiskey bottle glued to my hand and my eyebrows shaved off ! .. Oh sure you guys , Act like that's never happened to you !
Uh .... Ok ? .. Moving on then :/

AliceUnchained posted...
Hey everybody! (Or should I say hey Darth! As always he's keeping the board alive and being as kind and helpful as ever. :)) Long time no see y'all. I finally was able to get online, and Freyja and I have a few thanks. Sadly 2 hires were lost - invalid data. :(

@AliceUnchained

Yes my dear girl , Our boy Darth is truly the Lone Survivor .. Soldiering on and doing what he does . I'm glad to see your dropping by to keep him company for a bit :)

AliceUnchained posted...
@Twizted_Jedi - thanks to you and Jade for 192k RC, sobering wine, 5* ratings, and "is adorable beyond words". Frey loves the compliments, she's a bit vain. ;)

Wow that was awhile back ! .. As for the vanity , She fits right in with Jade . Thank god there's no smartphones in their realm , Could you imagine all the beatings the Arisens would take because those two were busy taking those annoying hot girl selfies ?

" OMG look how totes cute we are ! xoxo " .. " Check out this pic of Frey posing by my lunch " ... Uggh frightening .

densetsu_x posted...

@densetsu_x

Some might say its a blessing .. I'm sure a break from my ramblings is comforting to some :)
And more postings from you would be welcome my friend ... Say ... A friggin certain SEQUEL !! XD

Quoth the Raven nevermore my ass !.... SEQUEL !!!

Bad jokes aside, I miss all you guys too , I'm really sworn off of DD for now though in hopes that by the time Darth n Alice get PS4s we will all be ready for another go and it will seem like a new game again .

Anyway I hope you guys are all doing well .. Gotta get back to it . Take care my friends .

Brother from another Twizted mother - to quote U, hehe - @Twizted_Jedi , trully humbled, honored & grateful for your kind words, man :-) ...

The Board's own Thundergod returned here - even briefly and my Sith Mind wasn't playing tricks on me (this time, lol !) - spicing up the day & giving others (who still lurk here) a reminder of how good things were, not many moons ago ...

Your presence here was - is - and always will be missed, more than ever :-(...

I am planning something similar i did above, which will include the Twizted & Unchained Sisters, besides the Darth kids, as well as a special cameo from the Raven ... Again, it won't be anything much, just a brief "Brain fart", but hopefully will be enjoyable to spend 5 mins to be read .... Stay tuned, as they say :-)

TKU - as always - for our comms & to know that U R well, my dear & Twizted friend ...

May the Force be with U ....
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.