Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: WillyDilly23

WillyDilly23
7 months ago#221
Also to anyone else who hires Cass, you don't have to give me RC or an Armor if you don't want to. Simply just helping in any way with her Bestiary Knowledge is just as good in my opinion
REDDKAMAU20/ Cass Lvl 162 Sorcerer.

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
7 months ago#222
Hello again, @WillyDilly23 ... let me help you further here, since the last time we chatted through PMs.

First of, U R welcome for the tips - glad they were useful to you. Cass was hired from Deianira's account & (should have) returned to her Arisen with an RC Bomb - million RCs, an Armor L.3, 5-Stars Ratings & comment. Did U receive Alcmene's (Deia's Arisen) hire? If yes, why not take a few mins noting it down & acknowledging it here, like the 1st Page of the Topic mentions - besides my post #211 to you?

Second, like i said, we are only a handful of active members here & we try to make good out of it. I see U - unfortunatelly - gave @Shekhar79 ' s gal two body-bags already ... That's not a good way of doing friends here. Do you have a Godsbane dagger? If not, someone can gift one for you. We all loose pawns, from time to time, but it is NOT considered gaming courtesy towards fellow gamers here in DD, returning their paws in body bags. And, like @Shekhar79 - and I - mentioned as well, please spend read the 1st Page, as well as the rules on the OPSC Site, since U registered Cass there, as well ... Keep a notebook & a pen, when U rest your pawn, to note down any hire-s she receives. Again, if U don't want to thank others for the hires U receive, that is up to you, but acknowledging them is important, because others don't know if-when U rest your pawn, even if they are friends with U on PSN.

Third, like i mentioned to you in PM, i am aware that U were playing Offline. Trust me on this, i really know how hard that is, especially on Hard Mode, not having anyone hiring your pawn for RCs, Items - BBI or not - and pawn knowledge. Danika has about 2300 gaming hours, and about 1500 of them were Offline, as well, on Hard Mode, without outside help... Still, when i changed her to Online - about a year ago, she was only randomly hired for the first time, only after many months, and that was long before i joined GameFAQs. But, when i did joined GameFAQs, i never asked for stuff in game, in the 1st place - hires or otherwise. Instead, i started hiring pawns from active members - back-then - and eventually i was noticed, and my Lady Sorceress started getting hires in return. Since U asked me in PM, ofcource i am on PS3, all my three accounts with my pawns are noted on my signature & the OPSC Site. Like i mentioned (again), members don't have problems accepting Friendship requests from other members, and as long as U treat them well - like with people in real life - U have a very good chance of them treating U well in return, with advices (like i do) hiring your pawn e.t.c.

Forth, be PATIENT ... DD is a game that requires dedication & patience to make serious progress. Like mentioned, nobody is gonna be handing large quantities of Armor L.3s, or other rare stuff. That goes for pawn knowledge, as well. Training pawns is a pain-stacking process & doesn't come out easy - or fast. BTW, when U hire other pawns, which belong to friends on PSN, U don't spend any RCs of your own - the game pays them automatically, when they return to their Arisens, according to what enemies U killed together. U only pay RCs, when U hire higher level pawns "Non-Friends".

Fifth, U can try hiring & be-friending pawns from the Monthly Top-Rated list in the Rift. U have a good chance of getting hires in return, or at least good higher pawns be-friended to hire. I have been doing that for quite some time, since (like i said), there aren't many active gamers left here.

Sixth, read the above - plus the topic's & the OPSC Sites 1st Page - AGAIN. And start noting down hires & acknowledging them here. Consider that it took me more than an hour to write down all the above, plus many hours on all the other comments & PMs to you. That's called "gaming courtesy". See where i am going with this? I hope you do ...

Next post follows - outta room ..
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
7 months ago#223
@kalifani6 , U R welcome for the hires & i hope my tips for Valeria were useful as well, on posts #209 & #210, plus i hope U liked her picks. I can probably take better picks with Val, if she has a different Inclination setup, next time. Something tells me that she has "Guardian" quite high on her list, because she was staying to close to Danika's Arisen - and i doubt it was, due to his looks ... XD ...

Anyway, Kali, keep the Augments & Skill setups handy, if U need them for future reference & if U found them useful, as well as the links for Experience Points, Weal e.t.c... BTW, Dexprime is a very nice person & i am glad for Val's hire ...

@Shekhar79 , U R welcome - as always - my friend. And thank you kindly & in advance for your own hires, as well, and our recent chats on the console. Really glad to see Rage graduate the "Full-Knowledge" Dogma Pawn Accademy ... I will be mentioning your kind hires very soon ...

And a shout to my dear friend, @AliceUnchained & to my brother @Twizted_Jedi ...

I hope both of U R well - i know RL is keeping U both quite busy, ATM .... Frey is still camping on both Tele & Dan's accounts & her kill-counts are "chipped-away", by the day.

Cheers to all & have a good afternoon - morning, day, night, depending on where U R ...

Simon
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: thruthejacket

thruthejacket
7 months ago#224
Wander would like to thank @Gundam_God/Kenshin1985 for 207,668 RC, 5/5/5 star ratings, a dragon forged wyrm hunt mantle, and a three star ascalon. A cursed BBI object was also received but I accidentally closed the gift window before I saw what it was.

On a side note, I finally got Wander back up to lvl200 which was plenty of fun.
PSN:throughthejacket/Pawn:Wander/Vocation:Fighter/ Level:200

WillyDilly23
7 months ago#225
@Darth-Simous Understood. I can start finding pawns to hire and I'll make sure to remember people's names who hire my pawn and whose pawns I hire as well. I'll make sure to study over and remember the rules

WillyDilly23
7 months ago#226
I was looking around the site, is there a FAQ for tips and such? I had a question regarding Magick Archers

WillyDilly23
7 months ago#227
@kalifani6 thank you for the wakestone and the hire! I actually needed a wakestone so thank you very much!

WillyDilly23
7 months ago#228
I finally got Cass & myself to level 200!
REDDKAMAU20/ Cass Lvl 200 Sorcerer.

User Info: Shekhar79

Shekhar79
7 months ago#229
WillyDilly23 posted...
@kalifani6 thank you for the wakestone and the hire! I actually needed a wakestone so thank you very much!

@WillyDilly23 - pls let me know if you received my hire from Shekhar79 with many RCs and a BBI AL3. I don't need a return hire, just want to know that the AL3 didn't go waste.
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Sorceror)
PSN: Destructive_Lord | Arisen name : Dominator | Pawn : Rage (Torpor Ranger)

WillyDilly23
7 months ago#230
@Shekhar79 Yes I got it, sorry for not informing you and making you worry!
REDDKAMAU20/ Cass Lvl 200 Sorcerer.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.