Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#21
@Topher0421

Yep those r keepers . I think the LV req is 41 for those . So maybe use the W1s until then . Glad you got good weapons from those . I sent you a Godsbane .. You should have it on you at all times to avoid Body Bags ( See First Page again ) .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: Topher0421

Topher0421
3 months ago#22
Its OK I did manage to get chilling razors from a lvl2
Psn:ffdp4201991 pawn:Chris lvl31 healer mage

User Info: Shekhar79

Shekhar79
3 months ago#23
@Twizted_Jedi, naah mate, I never bag a pawn! Might happen if and when I don't know stuff. But never in combat or stuff. It's best to wait a couple of days for "rock" to subside? Besides, the hires would result in peanuts to Rayne & Ygg, so might as well wait it out. You know what, I might request you to change Levin to Grapnel soon. The thing is, when I was levelling up on first Arisen, I tried the Grapnel & High Grapnel on my arisen. Maybe I was not efficiently casting it (or casting it on Cursed Dragon on whom it might not be so useful), hence moved on from that skill. But seeing @AliceUnchained 's Eir in action with Elder Ogre, I'm convince it is almost a must have for a support pawn, while you are trying to bite more than you can chew at low levels...and LOL at the loot whore comment! I take no credit for it, internet is flooded with this title for those like us who are afflicted with such a curse to loot and hoard! xD

@Darth-Simous, Deianira deserves the praise bro, like I've mentioned many times. I'm thrilled to see her climb in popularity and enter the top 500 club! That is not possible if you didn't have folks who found her to be extremely useful.
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Lv 200 sorceror)
PSN: Destructive_Lord | Arisen name : Dominator | Pawn : Rage

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#24
@Shekhar79
I know you wouldn't bag her intentionally buddy .. Just sayin if you need to check your acct to see if its actually rocked its totally cool with me . Let me know when you want Grapnel n I'll change it for you . I think its just one of those skills like Downpour Volley that Pawns just use better than us .

Eir is just unreal in general .. I must warn you however that she is my pawn crush n It's not wise to upset a Jedi .. Especially a Twizted one . Besides I saw her first ! XD

I know you don't own the copyright on " Loot Whore " buddy but It was a good spot for it and I wanted to give you a nod :) But yes sir True Hoarders we are !

And I second your statement above..... Dan and Deia , Otherwise known as the The Smoldering Twin Towers deserve all their accolades , Without a doubt two of the finest pawns ever to grace the Rift .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .
(edited 3 months ago)

Topher0421
3 months ago#25
@Darth-Simous and @Twizted_Jedi so this morning when I got on I thought you know what these guys have been really good to me I got about 2m rc I'll take there pawns out for a while at least they will get some rc out of it then I looked you guys up you know at my level its 6m ro summon one of you yup just one so that's not going to happen in a while๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#26
Some hires to acknowledge

Athena thanks...

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 1,000,000 RC, Blessed Flower, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and I pray we'll meet again.
- @Shekhar79 (pawn Femme_Fury) for 637,076 RC, Veteran's Periapt, 5/5/5 ratings and Is adorable beyond words.

Anastasia thanks ...

OPSC member(s) ...
- @thruthejacket | throughthejacket (pawn Wander) for 162,809 RC, Liquid Vim, 5/5/5 ratings and I stand impressed, ser!

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 1,000,000 RC, Blessed Flower, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, Scythe Shard, Bone Lantern, 5/5/5 ratings and Is adorable beyond words.

Thanks for the Bombs .. Lord Simous , I'll check in on the rest of the girls as soon as I can .

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#27
Topher0421 posted...
@Darth-Simous and @Twizted_Jedi so this morning when I got on I thought you know what these guys have been really good to me I got about 2m rc I'll take there pawns out for a while at least they will get some rc out of it then I looked you guys up you know at my level its 6m ro summon one of you yup just one so that's not going to happen in a while๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Your best bet would be to pick up my girl Rayne once your level 36m so she wont cost you anything . Shes an undying Mage , So you can run Chris as a Sorcerer . Using one of our Lev 200s in Gransy's will break your game anyway .. Its like taking a tank to a slap fight .

I would grab Rage from @Shekhar79 's alt as well .. The PSN ID is in his signature . You will level much faster with 2 lower level pawns and really get to experience the game for your first play through.

Also it is REALLY important that you start recording your hires and posting proper thanks on the board . As it says on the first page of the thread it is a mandatory duty of all members to do so .

The reason for this is partly courtesy but more importantly .. It makes it possible for members who have hired your pawn to make sure that you received all the valuable items that they have sent you as well as RC and ratings .

We have had many instances of server errors and were only made aware of it because our members reported their hires .
(edited 3 months ago)

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#28
@Shekhar79

Ok so I know I busted your nuggs a bit and we had a good laugh about Rage's Acquisitor primary , But I have to tell you something .

God help me ...and I'll probably lose all respect and credibility for saying this but ... I found it useful and I don't mind it .

Isabella and Anastasia were in the ROD 1,0 trying to get a few Hydra kills for Rage and after a bit I noticed that I didn't have to bother with picking up a damn thing ! That girls is like a friggin Heavily Armored Vacum Cleaner ! XD

When I went to unload i was absolutely amazed at how much crap she picked up !

I'm obviously not saying that it is a good inclination for combat
but .. lets face it Izzy n Ana had it covered anyway . High Maelstrom and Bolide don't leave many stragglers in 1.0 XD

I'm quite enjoying watching your pretty little Kleptomaniac run around BBI like a coked up spider monkey grabbing candy from a busted pinata !

Anyway she has gained quite a bit of knowledge so far and met the KC on Hydra's so when you do the barrel toss she should be able to get her 3rd * ... I should probably RNR her soon come to think of it .

Again before I start getting hate mail in my PM box .. I'm not recommending friggin Acquisitor or saying that its anywhere near a good inclination , BUT It is absolutely hilarious and at this point in my DD career... laughs and auto looting are worth a bit of lax combat . XD
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Shekhar79

Shekhar79
3 months ago#29
@Twizted_Jedi,

Hahahaha...my kleptomaniac was at it at your arena as well?! You know what, as a beginner when you are low on stuff, I daresay it isn't a bad inclination to have. Besides, a level 20ish pawn is only there for knowledge in your and other arisen travels, to expect anything else would be asking for too much! In ROD or Black Abbey, disappearing loot is so annoying, especially when you take out the biggest threat first and their rare loot gets replaced with junky stuff from lesser enemies. Heavily Armored Vacuum Cleaner....this has me in splits! Friggin' hilarious!

She's changes her inclinations as I sat her at the table many times and like a petulant child berated her for her kleptomania. Then she got pissed at me, and started her tantrums by saying battle weary stuff like, "I'll have nightmares from that one (fight)" or "Perhaps we could avoid another battle". I sat her again at the table and made her 'manner of speech' from timid/meek to confident! Now I think she is better...or so I think!
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Lv 200 sorceror)
PSN: Destructive_Lord | Arisen name : Dominator | Pawn : Rage

Topher0421
3 months ago#30
@Twizted_Jedi I've been recording my hires I've only gotten two so far and I have recorded them both and I also just hired rayne and rage do you guys need any thing specific for these two lovely pawns I can help you with @Shekhar79
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.