You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

User Info: Gundam_God

Gundam_God
9 months ago#171
Robin and I extend our thanks to:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Twizted_Jedi | THUNDERGOD_72 (pawn Aria) for 1,000,000 RC, Sobering Wine, 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect!

Thanks for the hire, the rc bomb and the of course the comment. Sobering wine eh? I only had one drink tonight... what are you trying to say? *hick*

I just released Femme and Nova so you guys will need to rest again. :P

I've picked up Telemachus again and Freyja since thre FR was accepted. I look forward to spending a bit of time in gransys with them. Too much time lately purely in BBI which is a bit drab and dreary.
Kenshin1985 / Robin / 200 / Ranger

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
9 months ago#172
@Twizted_Jedi posted...
Stop me if you've heard this one ...

Two brunettes and a blonde walk into a tavern covered in Monster Guts , The barkeep says to the trio " By the Gods ! The three of you smell like Sh@t ! What is that disgusting mess your dragging into my tavern "

Anastasia , The raven haired pigtailed lass looked at him with her big amber eyes blazing and said ... 21 Dragons , 27 Eliminators , 9 Living Armors , 2 Golden Knights , 4 Silver Knights , 16 Suarians , 16 Wargs , 9 Garm , 16 Goblin Shamans , 12 Greater Goblins, 6 Big Gimps ..Some big reaper lookin bi@ch .. Oh and we stomped the piss out of the Lord of the Black Isle so many times I lost count ..so yeah .. there's that .

At this point a very irritated Athena chimed in .. " Yeah so whats your excuse a$$hole , Why do you smell like Sh@t !? .. And another thing why are you out of Ice ? "

The Barkeep both insulted and puzzled shouted at her " How dare to speak to me that way ! And what the hell do you mean ? ..We have plenty of Ice !

Athena cracked her sly smile and said ... " You sure ? looks like your out to me ... Nova , Wanna help him out ? "

" Oh Gladly " Said the fair haired Spell caster .

As a glacier erupted from the sorceress's staff and entombed the rather dull witted barkeep in a wall of Ice... Anastasia in a truly awful accent ( resembling a certain Austrian born former Action Movie Hero / Governor who may have at one time portrayed a Barbarian and a Homicidal cyborg .) said with a grin .. " Cold guys that was just ... Cold . " ...

Athena - " Eeww ! .. God Ana , That joke stunk worse that the sh@t were covered in ! "

Nova - " I'm dumber from having heard it .. I literally felt my I.Q drop 10 points .. Thanks for that Ana "

Anastasia - " Sorry sis , I know blondes don't have much I.Q to spare . But seriously , Where the hell are Darth's crew ? "

Nova - " Probably showering .. you know ? like normal civilized people do before going to a tavern ? Unlike the two of us who let our crazy sister talk them into bar hopping covered in entrails and excrement . "

Anastasia - " Haha .. Boom ! She's right Athena you've been hanging around Aria too much .. The crazy is rubbing off on you ! "

Athena - " Crazy like a fox ! .. Two words bi@ches ... FREE DRINKS .... Now shut up n start pouring .. I'll have mine on the rocks ! I'm gonna go hose off before Darth gets here "

HAHA ! Amazing story, Brother T !!! Many thanks for sharing it ... damn ... it was like the sequel to the one with Jade & Aria in the Tavern, if i recall correctly !!!

U R welcome for the hires, brother ... Speaking of which, your nephew, A.K.A. "The Beast" wants to thank:

Arisen: Victory (is ours ...), Pawn: Super-Nova, PSN: DRUNKEN-VIKING13, for: 41,835 RCs, a Scrubb, One (1) Unfamiliar Foe, all 5-Stars Ratings, plus the praise "Excelled in all regards" ! The unfamiliar foe was indeed the elusive Griffins 3-Starred !!! Much obliged again, bro T, amazing work & hat's off !!!

Next post follows with more TKU's ...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

Darth-Simous
9 months ago#173
@Gundam_God , thanks again man & much obliged ... Robin was with us, as well, recently ... cheers, mate.

@Shekhar79 , U R welcome, dude, and many thanks for our chat earlier - it has been a while, TBT ... Glad to see Rage growing up nicely. Speaking of which, Telemachus wants to thank:

Arisen: Dominator, Pawn: Rage, PSN, Destructive_Lord, for: 681,379 RCs, a Veteran's Periapt, One (1) Unfamiliar Foe, One (1) Unfamiliar Quest, Gransys plus One (1) Unfamiliar Location, all 5-Stars Ratings, and the comment "Activelly battle foes". Happy to announce that U got his Skeleton Knights 3-Starred, my friend ! Much obliged for the amazing hire & all the knowledge that came with it ... Rage was "bombed" earlier today, from Tele's account - his father is still looking for a 2nd MAG Master Ring and Arthacos is still doing push-ups ATM ... XD

Deianira thanks kindly:

Arisen: siwa, Pawn: Rumcajs!!!!! (this is not a typo, BTW ...), PSN: CEHEHDJE, for: 223,328 RCs, a Vile Wakestone, all 5-Stars Ratings, plus the comment "Offered precision suport". Thank U for rehiring my Deia, and for the precious Daimon drop as well ! That's why she is there for, being one of the strongest & nicest-looking bodyguards in the Rift ...

Arisen: Miyuki, Pawn: Makoto, PSN: DexprimeJPN, for: 452,607 RCs, another Vile Wakestone, all 5-Stars Ratings, plus the nice comment "Excelled in all regards". Deia thanks them again for another nice hire - Makoto & her sister were re-hired in return, as well ...

Odysseus was lucky yesterday at Olra's crap-shooting table & Telemachus is now a Strider with that elusive Strider's Band, with Brain Splitter & Hailstorm Volley, plus a SLEEP Master Ring. Next goal is L.3 Torso Armor with Nearby Health Restoration, which proves to be a PITA to purify - same thing was happening on Deia's account ... C'MON, Olra, U can do better & give the Beast another smile, like all the Elder Ogres do, when they see him ... XD ... ask Shekhar, he will tell U !!!

And, a PING from me as well to our friend @AliceUnchained - Tele is eager to start grinding Gransys with the "Beauty", hope U R well my friend Alice ...

Best Regards to all ...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq

User Info: Wicked1_4saken

Wicked1_4saken
9 months ago#174
Hello to everyone after a long hiatus guess who is making a return to the great world of dragons dogma yes i have returned lol...... so if my hires are still there i will do thank you's when i get a chance LadyW is playing something right now so i will get to it when i get a chance....
Psn: Wicked1_4saken/Morrigan/200/sorcerer/PSN:Krimson-Shadow/Leliana/27/ranger

User Info: Wicked1_4saken

Wicked1_4saken
9 months ago#175
Morrigan would like to thank:

PSN: Evrae666 RC: 2,520 Gift: Dragon horn x1 Rating 5/5.5 No comment

I did have another rent one more on Morrigan and one on Leliana

but thoses two came back as invalid so that probably was my own fault. Leliana is now lvl 33 i will do all the updates now. I will return to working on her now so that when the time is right i can work on a new pawn that i plan on making in the future. I apologize about my long absence.
Psn: Wicked1_4saken/Morrigan/200/sorcerer/PSN:Krimson-Shadow/Leliana/27/ranger

User Info: thruthejacket

thruthejacket
9 months ago#176
I would like to post a late official thank you to @Twizted_Jedi/Twizted_Jedi3 and Anastasia for 995231 RC, 5 star ratings, a BBI lv1 armor, x2 BBI lvl3 novelties, a BBI lv2 weapon, a blessed flower, and a ton of dragonforged armor.

I ended up reincarnating Wander and am leveling her back up to lv200. I wanted her to have a bit more punch this time around compared to her old pure fighter build. She’ll be a fighter again after lv200 and I’m pretty sure I want her to go warrior to lv100. Just not sure what to do between lv100-200. I thought I knew what I wanted until Twizted_Jedi pointed out that going lv100-200 as fighter would result in super low stanima. Maybe I’ll just end up going warrior or ranger from lv100-200. She’ll be armed with a cursed bite, non BBI armor with +288 def and +348 m. def, plus a savior ring or two after everything is done.
PSN:throughthejacket/Pawn:Wander/Vocation:Fighter/ Level:200
(edited 9 months ago)

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
9 months ago#177
@Wicked1_4saken

Welcome back buddy .. Glad to see you back on the old stomping grounds . No apologies needed brother , Everyone needs to take a break now and then and we all have our threshold for burnout . .. Well maybe not Darth :D

I'll take Leliana out for some bestiary , The next time I manage to get on ... Hopefully sometime today . Is she is still good on RC ?

@thruthejacket

Uh oh .. I got your wheels turning n made you flip flop didn't I ? Sorry about that :)

I don't know at exactly what point Diminishing returns kick in for HP / Def but as I told you , From my own experience I don't see much difference between Athena at 4000 HP n Jade at 4500 if they are both wearing the same armor . They seem to take very close to the same amount of damage .. So I don't THINK that going with super high HP is going to make a huge difference , I could be wrong . Since Wander like Aria and Jade refuses to wear Lv 3 Armor I think I would opt for offense . Without Lv 3 Armor they are going to take damage whether they have 4000 or 6000 HP and she uses a LV 2 weapon so yeah I'd say more Strength and Stamina is the way to go .

Just a couple key things to remember here ..

Post 100 the stat gains for Warrior and Ranger are exactly the same with the only difference being Def / Mag Def ... This is why I always level as Ranger Post 100 on Str builds . Mag def isn't super important for pawns wearing Lv 3 s but for our Fashionista's 100 extra MDef points will certainly help more than an even more bloated defense stat .

Also since Wander will be wearing at least 1 Savior ring . Getting 15 levels of Ranger pre 100 would boost her Stamina by 400 points putting her at almost 4k with a Savior ring . That's a lot of Dragons Maw and your only sacrificing 16 points of strength. You may even get lucky enough at some point to get one of those 100 STR / 400 Stam Master Rings .

Keep in mind that I meant it when I said that Wander is a unique pawn and if you want to throw in some post 100 fighter levels or skip the pre 100 Ranger that's all good too . Hell for that matter really low Stamina and only Dragons Maw might make her a good Stamina Battery if she's stocked with Mush pots .. I don't know I've never tried it . It would be problematic for You or those Hiring her when not in post game though ... Access to Mush Pots would be crucial for a build like that .

My point is she's your pawn and you can do whatever you like .. I'm just giving you my point of view from my own experience so maybe it can help you make your decision a bit easier .

In any case she is friggin adorable and I always enjoy having her in my party . Good luck buddy
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .
(edited 9 months ago)

User Info: thruthejacket

thruthejacket
9 months ago#178
Wander greatly appreciates your complements, @Twizted_Jedi! She looks forward to fighting along side you again.

But yeah.. decisions, decisions....
PSN:throughthejacket/Pawn:Wander/Vocation:Fighter/ Level:200

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
9 months ago#179
Some hires to report ..

Anastasia thanks ..

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Wicked1_4saken (pawn Morrigan) for 98,306 RC, Monk's Periapt, 5/5/5 ratings and Actively battled foes. Good to have you back around Wicked , Thanks for the hire .

Jade thanks ...

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Sentius (pawn Telemachus) for 1,000,000 RC, Blessed Flower, 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect !... " Uh Yeah .. But thanks for noticing ;)".. Really Jade ? .. " What ? Cant get mad at me for Tele n Big O having good taste ! " ... Ugggh Valkyries

Nova thanks ...

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Gundam_God | Kenshin1985 (pawn Robin) for 952,493 RC, Golden Egg, 5/5/5 ratings and Exceeded all expectations.

Um ... Nova ? what is that weird confused look about ?
" That comment always freaks me out ! Does it mean that I did well n they were pleased or that they expected that I was gonna be awful n I was barley better than terrible ? " .. .. Uh , Neurotic much ? .. Did you take a swig off that bottle of Liquid Effluvium thinking it was Salomets Secret again ? Its a compliment .. Be - less - blonde .

Aria thanks ....

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Sentius (pawn Telemachus) for 1,000,000 RC, Blessed Flower, 5/5/5 ratings and Was our finest warrior. * She takes the comment and tacs it up on the wall next to the others on her trophy case .. She never gets tired of hearing that one . She salutes you Lord Simous .

Thanks for the hires guys , Much appreciated
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

Darth-Simous
9 months ago#180
Greetings, folks ... damn, too quiet - again - around here ....

Haha, @Twizted_Jedi , brother, the "Beast" has a thing (or two) about blondes - with an attitude ... And female archers looking like freakin' Amazons ! Blame WB on this ... he had already seen Wonder Woman more times Odysseus can pry the remote out of his hands, lately ... XD

@Wicked1_4saken , nice to see U around here again, bud ! Ofcource, i had "inside info" that U were to return, so no surprises here .... Hope to see Mori & Leia getting up to speed - will be helping, as promised.

My Fighter gal, Deanira, has a few thank-yous to give:

Arisen: Shelly, Pawn: Kerry, PSN: ps_hanauta2, for: 312,857 RCs, a Vile Wakestone, all 5-Stars Ratings, plus the "All the best to you" comment. Deia thanks kindly their JPN friend for the new hire - Kerry & her sister Charlie were on Team-Deia again, as well. Best Regards.

Arisen: Sabina, Pawn: Babs, PSN: Pondy-ringjapan, for: 97,024 RCs, but not for the Body-Bag. Hire returned with proper 5* ratings to them, plus a nice RC Bomb, "Darth" style ...

Arisen: Miyuki, Pawn: Makoto, PSN: DexprimeJPN, for: a welcome RC BOMB - 1,000,000 RCs, a valuable Siegfried Mask, a Tagilus's Miracle, all 5-Stars Ratings and my favorite comment " 'Tis an honor " ! I wanted to publicly thank U, friend, for the amazing hire, plus your incredible PM on the console ! Always glad to meet polite fellow gamers & looking forward to re-hiring Makoto and her sister Lilith, again in the future ... and many thanks for your pick sent, as well ! I will be posting it on my imgur soon !

@kalifani6 's Valeria was with us recently, besides other fellow pawns. Kali, i haven't checked Val yesterday, but U can be sure that her Hydra kill-counts are over exceeded ATM - we did 8 kills on Team-Tele, with Valeria onboard - plus another Barrel Trick at the encampent (it was the 4th, with Valeria, while on Telemachus' s account). Cheers, Kali...

Brother T and @AliceUnchained , thank U for your PMs, my friends - replies already sent.

Regards to all & C U in the Rift ...
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #160