• Topic Closed
1 year ago #237
WillyDilly23 posted...
Thank you @kalifani6 for 68,869 RC, Wakestone, Bone Lantern and Scythe Shard, as well as the Greater Gobline Bestiary knowledge, and the all 5 star ratings from your Genesus9 account

And Thank you Dark Secundus (who I can't tag, maybe they aren't active on Gamefaqs) for the 1 Million RC

@WillyDilly23 , it seems nothing i sat down and wrote for you was useful ... So, i consider them a waste of my time, since U did the same, whether U read them or not, but certainly chose to ignore them ....

Since U were playing Offline - and as i mentioned before, i honestly know how hard that is, because i was doing the same with Danika for a good 1500 gaming hours, back then - I was as forthcoming as i could be with U, as i always am with newer members here, which in NO case i was (or am) obligated to do so.

Also, Darth-Secundus is my Secondary PSN Account, and the PSN is on my GameFAQs signature, below all my posts, and also registered on the OPSC Site, plus Cass was sent home earlier, besides the Million RCs, with a BBI Gear L.3, all 5-Stars Ratings, as well as "All the Best to you" comment - see how easy it is? ...

If these don't matter to you, i rest my case, as they say - But, U R not helping either yourself or your pawn, mind U....

NO further hires will be given from me to Cass
- if it means anything to you - and no further help, here on the board, or on PMs ... At least i tried ...

And many thanks to all good folks for another hiring spree on Deianira & Telemachus lately - all will be mentioned soon & in detail.

Regards to all...

Simon
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

Previous Versions
1 year ago
WillyDilly23 posted...
Thank you @kalifani6 for 68,869 RC, Wakestone, Bone Lantern and Scythe Shard, as well as the Greater Gobline Bestiary knowledge, and the all 5 star ratings from your Genesus9 account

And Thank you Dark Secundus (who I can't tag, maybe they aren't active on Gamefaqs) for the 1 Million RC

@WillyDilly23 , it seems nothing i sat down and wrote for you was useful ... So, i consider them a waste of my time, since U did the same, whether U read them or not, but certainly chose to ignore them ....

Since U were playing Offline - and as i mentioned before, i honestly know how hard that is, because i was doing the same with Danika for a good 1500 gaming hours, back then - I was as forthcoming as i could be with U, as i always am with newer members here, which in NO case i was (or am) obligated to do so.

Also, Darth-Secundus is my Secondary PSN Account, and the PSN is on myGameFAQs signature, below all my posts, and also registered on the OPSC Site, plus Cass was sent home earlier, besides the Million RCs, with a BBI Gear L.3, as well as "All the Best to you" comment - see how easy it is? ...

If these don't matter to you, i rest my case, as they say - U R not helping either yourself or your pawn, mind U....

- if it means anything to you - and no further help, here on the board, or on PMs ... At least i tried ...

And many thanks to all good folks for another hiring spree on Deianira & Telemachus lately - all will be mentioned soon & in detail.

Regards to all...

Simon
1 year ago
WillyDilly23 posted...

Also, Darth-Secundus is my Secondary PSN Account, and the PSN is on my GameFAQs signature, below all my posts, and also registered on the OPSC Site, plus Cass was sent home earlier, besides the Million RCs, with a BBI Gear L.3, as well as "All the Best to you" comment - see how easy it is? ...

If these don't matter to you, i rest my case, as they say - But, U R not helping either yourself or your pawn, mind U....

Regards to all...

Simon