• Topic Closed
1 year ago #233
More hires to report & thank for - most of them, anyway ... Deianira thanks kindly:

Arisen: Penetrator, Pawn: Femme_Fury, PSN: Shekhar79, for: 802,625 RCs, a Tagilus's Miracle (Deia's favorite), all 5-Stars Ratings and the Master's praise "Employed skills mastefully". Thank U, friend @Shekhar79 , for teaming up Deia with Fury - just like good old times. She was recently "bombed", as well ...

Arisen: Hilda, Pawn: Ouka, PSN: crmhusq225 (i like your PSN, something about motorcycles in there), for: an RC Bomb, a Placative Brew, all 5-Stars Ratings, plus the comment "Oft aided the party". I am glad she did - that's why she is there for, being the "Bodyguard" of the Team - don't let her looks fool U, folks ... XD. Your pawn was hired in return, many thanks.

Arisen: Luna, Pawn: Tolipan, PSN: rolfi99956, for: 104,495 RCs, a Wakestone, all 5-Stars Ratings, and the high praise "Was our finest warrior". TKU, Indigo my friend, Tolipan was recently re-hired, as well.

Arisen: AHHHHHHH!!!!, Pawn: Special Girl, PSN: afancylad, for: 119,078 RCs, all 5-Stars Ratings and the "Exceeded all expectations" comment. Not bad for a Fighter, hah ? I am glad ... XD. BTW, Sp.Girl was re-hired again...

Arisen: Natsumi, Pawn: Harumi, PSN: Dexprime97, for: 71,155 RCs, a Tainted Silver Veneer - or "SVEN", as @prophet calls it - all 5-Stars Ratings, and the master's "Employed skills masterfully" praise. My friend Dex, i am glad Harumi's Knight's training U did for her & Telemachus paid off - details below !

Arisen: Mikesh, Pawn: Orinocco, PSN: steakman090, for: a Wakestone and all 3-Star Ratings. Don't worry, my friend Indigo, i know the bad ratings were due to Server glitch ...

Arisen: Evelyn, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Deothereaper, for: 200,447 RCs, and all 5-Stars Ratings. Thanks again, friend. This hired was consolidated in return with one of the previous ones, to Absalom.

Arisen: Luna, Pawn: Tolipan, PSN: rolfi99956, for: 179,626 RCs, a Sunbright, all 5-Stars Ratings and the high praise "Was our finest warrior". Thanks again, my friend Indigo. Assmadina & Orinocco were re-hired as well, earlier today, in return - and many thanks for all the picks sent to the console.

Arisen: Dominator, Pawn: Rage, PSN: Destructive_Lord, for: 881,360 RCs, a Goddess Cameo, all 5-Stars Ratings and another Master's praise "Employed skills masterfully". Thanks again, mate - Rage was "Bombed" again earlier this afternoon.

Deia thanks all of U, good Arisens, for keeping her (really) busy lately - Alcmene is much Obliged & Honored, although i am sure Arthacos (Death) is not quite happy ATM ... XD

Telemachus & Odysseus want to thank:

Arisen: Natsumi, Pawn: Harumi, PSN: Dexprime97, for: 456,139 RCs, a Kept Golden Egg, all 5-Stars Ratings, plus extra Foe Knowledge, which proved to be 3rd Star for Golden Knights !!! Thank U dearly my friend Dex for this feat, chipping kill-counts for my boy, together with Harumi ! Credit for this feat goes to my friends @AliceUnchained , @Shekhar79 & @Twizted_Jedi , since i know U contributed to Tele's GKs Knowledge !!! Much obliged :-)

Arisen: Luna, Pawn: Tolipan, PSN: rolfi99956, for: 104,495 RCs, a Wakestone, all 5-Stars Ratings, and the high praise "Was our finest warrior". TKU again, Indigo my friend, for having Tele with his sister - i hope these two will get along better soon ...

Arisen: Evelyn, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Deothereaper, for: 59,944 RCs and all 5-Stars Ratings. Thanks again, friend, this hire was returned from Deia's account, as well. Then again:

Arisen: Evelyn, Pawn: Absalom, PSN: Deothereaper, for: 99,239 RCs, not for the Body-Bag, though. Please be careful, mate, i don't want to unfriend U on Tele's account, like mentioned...

Next post follows.
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY