• Topic Closed
1 year ago #231
Greetings to all folks....

....First of, a few more things for our newcomer, who seems to (still) be troubled around here....

@WillyDilly23 , i don't think U really did understood any of the things i sat down & wrote for you. For me, it's fine though, i have only been about 9 months on GameFAQs - and on this sharing board - & I have seen my fair share of players "barging in" here, asking for stuff (don't want to use another word for it), being either new to the game or not, taking a few hires & then flying away without hearing from them, ever again ....

Take into account some of the things i said in all my previous posts to you. If U don't want to, the Rift still has many active players, which U can easily find from the Monthly Top-Rated Pawns in the Rift, like i mentioned. Since Cass is now L.200, U don't have to spend any RCs from your own to hire any other pawn, unless they are set to "Friends-Only". U don't have to thank them - and they don't have to thank you ... but nobody can say if they will hire Cass in return, if U hire their pawn in advance, or give her a nice hire in return ...

But, that's not the way we are (trying to) doing things here ...
Like i said before, U don't have to thank anyone for hiring Cass. BUT, ACKNOWLEGDING a hire is important. Let me give U an example why: Let's say a member here hires Cass & gifts her 10 items. If U don't rest Cass at an inn, and U don't acknowledge her hire here - and in detail - if the same member hires her again & gifts her even one more gift, before U rest her, then all her RCs & Items will be lost, and she instead will receive 0 RCs & rocks. That is not the person's fault - who hired Cass - but your own ...

@Shekhar79 is a friend & an experienced DD player - he is not "worried" about his hire to Cass. He just follows the same rules we all do here - what's left of "us", anyway. He probably spent a good amount of his gaming time to hire your pawn. Isn't it polite to have a notebook handy & note down hires Cass is receiving? It is all in the topic's first page, as well as the OPSC Site's front page, as well as in one of my previous posts to you.

In adition, let me make it easy-ier for you:
Speaking - first and foremost - for myself here, members who don't get their hires acknowledged, tend to not give aditional hires to those who don't acknowledge their hires - simple as that ... Remembering only names doesn't "cut it" - we all know each other's tags here. Acknowledging hires is the important thing ...

Finally, nobody is "bad" here, or otherwise ... U will find (much) worse DD gamers to interact on PSN, on a daily basis, if U want to. DD is based on "fellowship", not antagonism, and the same thing happens here, even today ...

Now, regarding Magic Archers, ask away what U may need, as info, or do a search on older topics...

Next post following with TKUs over the last few days - many thanks in advance to all...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY