Official Pawn Sharing Club #160

3 months ago #3
    Holy crap ! My boy @Darth-Simous with the quickness ! I didn't even realize we were on the last page until I tried to edit my post XD

Thanks for getting 160 up n running Brother ! AND Your level 36 Niece is beaming with joy over that last compliment on her ! So thank you buddy .

Soooo ... I'll post my last here instead ...

Shekhar79 posted...

@Twizted_Jedi, I currently have Rayne with me for xp offsets and commendable job there mate! I've started loving small diminutive mage/sorceror pawns (Eir / Rayne), who are all so protective of the Arisen! The other good friend I have currently with me is Ygg..... ("Masterworks, all of them"). Darth told me that Rage's account may have got 'rocked', hence I'll not take chances and release you girls in 1-2 days.

@Shekhar79

Thanks buddy that would be my team as well .. At least while you n Rage are playing as Warriors . Yggy with her Range n S...l...o...w...M...oooo really come in handy .

I cant believe you didn't get to use Rayne last time .. My apologies that XP offsetting would have made leveling a lot faster . If you would prefer Grapnel over Levin just let me know . I love Grapnel n I always struggle choosing between those two skills .

If you need to test whether your acct is clear or not go ahead and RnR Rayne . I don't play on her acct at all to keep her locked at lv 36 so Its not a problem at all if she gets bagged and rocked to help a buddy .
    Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

Previous Versions
    3 months ago
    Holy crap ! Darth with the quickness ! I didn't even realize we were on the last page until I tried to edit my post XD

Thanks for getting 160 up n running Brother !

Shekhar79 posted...

@Twizted_Jedi, I currently have Rayne with me for xp offsets and commendable job there mate! I've started loving small diminutive mage/sorceror pawns (Eir / Rayne), who are all so protective of the Arisen! The other good friend I have currently with me is Ygg..... ("Masterworks, all of them"). Darth told me that Rage's account may have got 'rocked', hence I'll not take chances and release you girls in 1-2 days.

@Shekhar79

Thanks buddy that would be my team as well .. At least while you n Rage are playing as Warriors . Yggy n her Range n S...l...o...w...M...o really come in handy .

I cant believe you didn't get to use Rayne last time .. My apologies that XP offsetting would have made leveling a lot faster . If you would prefer Grapnel over Levin just let me know . I love Grapnel n I always struggle choosing between those two skills .

If you need to test whether your acct is clear or not go ahead and RnR Rayne . I don't play on her acct at all to keep her locked at lv 36 so Its not a problem at all if she gets bagged and rocked to help a buddy .
    3 months ago
    Holy crap ! Darth with the quickness ! I didn't even realize we were on the last page until I tried to edit my post XD

Shekhar79 posted...

@Shekhar79

Thanks buddy that would be my team as well .. At least while you n Rage are playing as Warriors . Yggy n her Range n S...l...o...w...M...o really come in handy .

3 months ago

Shekhar79 posted...

@Shekhar79

Thanks buddy that would be my team as well .. At least while you n Rage are playing as Warriors . Yggy with her Range n S...l...o...w...M...oooo really come in handy .

3 months ago
    Holy crap ! My boy @Darth-Simouswith the quickness ! I didn't even realize we were on the last page until I tried to edit my post XD

Shekhar79 posted...

@Shekhar79

3 months ago
    Holy crap ! My boy @Darth-Simous with the quickness ! I didn't even realize we were on the last page until I tried to edit my post XD

Shekhar79 posted...

@Shekhar79