Ur Dragon Gen 1927

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kb2mocha

kb2mocha
4 months ago#11
@Shekhar79 posted...
Twice I didn't get "accessing server" message when the round ended. My stuff is all legit, no hacked crap, but no "accessing server". Does it mean those two rounds are wasted?

Perhaps you exceeded the "per round" damage limit during those two encounters when you did not get the "accessing server" message (per Pierce Lee below).

PierceLee
You will then battle him for 8 minutes, after which he will fly away and you will see another "accessing server" message, during which the damages you did will be uploaded to the server for consolidation into the global health. If you don't see the "accessing server" message at this time, the damage did not upload and you have likely exceeded the damage cap.
Vanilla DD

kb2mocha
4 months ago#12
Vanilla DD

User Info: Shekhar79

Shekhar79
4 months ago#13
It would seem so. Once more it happened. Similar to other two lost rounds, this one was a near perfect one too. Almost always I was buffed and at one of his hearts. My pawns were casting their spells rather frequently and landing hits all over. The life bar came down to 8.9 or so, but alas, it didn't register.

8.9 now.
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Lv 200, experimenting vocations currently)

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
4 months ago#14
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

User Info: ACasser

ACasser
4 months ago#15
(this space intentionally left blank)

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
4 months ago#16
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

kb2mocha
4 months ago#17
Vanilla DD

Shekhar79
4 months ago#18

folks, I have a few questions, pls bear with me

1) I went through other threads, and it seems to me that recent URs have died pretty quickly. This one however is still at 8.10 after 3 days. Does it signify that this UR is stronger than recent ones?

2) I've seen a few of you thanks each other for "call and kick". What do you mean by this? I assume 'call' is for messaging/calling each others to notify of the GP but can't fathom what does 'kick' mean.

3) Is there some group apart from this page, where members msg on the status and/or the GP? You can create a group on PSN app on smartphones, hence was asking. I've battled the this gen UR about 15-20 times now and I'd really like to score my maiden GP kill. I am given to understand that any number of players may kill the UR in GP and each one of them is rewarded individually so there's no competition. I hate competitive contests hence hope I can get some help on the notification.

Thanks for taking out the time to help a fellow gamer! Good day!
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Lv 200, experimenting vocations currently)

User Info: ACasser

ACasser
4 months ago#19

Shekhar79 posted...
1) I went through other threads, and it seems to me that recent URs have died pretty quickly. This one however is still at 8.10 after 3 days. Does it signify that this UR is stronger than recent ones?

There are significantly fewer active hunters these days than there used to be. Some migrated to the PS4. Some simply quit the hunt once they reached 999 kills, as the tablet won't record a higher score. There are probably still a few cadres out there who can bring down a dragon pretty quickly in a coordinated fashion, but outside of them I suspect it's simply time-consuming when hunters aren't going after Urdy in a dedicated fashion.

Me personally? I haven't been an active hunter for more than four years, as that's when I stopped playing regularly. I vulture GP kills when they're convenient for my schedule, but I've also started to narrow my definition of "convenient for my schedule". And if I make it through the last stretch to 999, I'll pull the disc out of my console and give it up for good, too.

2) I've seen a few of you thanks each other for "call and kick". What do you mean by this? I assume 'call' is for messaging/calling each others to notify of the GP but can't fathom what does 'kick' mean.

The call is frequently the posting here in the thread that Urdy's health has expired.

The kick is probably some sort of message shared between players. There used to be a significantly more robust messaging list through PSN, wherein a couple of players would "kick" people with a message when Urdy died, but that has fallen by the wayside with the dwindling of the community.

3) Is there some group apart from this page, where members msg on the status and/or the GP? You can create a group on PSN app on smartphones, hence was asking. I've battled the this gen UR about 15-20 times now and I'd really like to score my maiden GP kill. I am given to understand that any number of players may kill the UR in GP and each one of them is rewarded individually so there's no competition. I hate competitive contests hence hope I can get some help on the notification.

I think so, but I'm not certain. Somebody else would have to fill in this detail.
(this space intentionally left blank)

Shekhar79
4 months ago#20

@ACasser, Thank you very much for your response. Impressive that you have so many kills. I want the unique stuff that you get from killing him at least once . Thanks again!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived