Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#311
@Darth-Simous .. Hello my brother , " Return of the Twizted Jedi :) " ... Impressive ... Most Impressive ;)
And yes , I will send you my response to ur PMs either late tonight or tomorrow . Sorry it took so long but between my lack of Internet service and just being really busy its kinda the best I can do .

Gotta keep this short cuz i only have until about 1:30 or 2:00 before I have to go but I have a really important question for @AliceUnchained . I have a few of your girls still camping on a few of my accts . Skaddi is one of them , I'm worried about a possible accidental reincarnation if I release her or any of your girls so I need to get your go ahead before i do that . I don't know diddly about reincarnation but I seem to remember that if someone had an old version of a new pawn this could happen .

@Shekhar79 , Thanks for the kind words buddy , I wont really be playing much but I'll post when I have time . But Dude !! How bad ass will it be to start a brand new pawn with Darth and Alice !!! I'm legit envious of you right now bro :) Looking forward to running Femme today .

Anyway guys see ya in the rift ... Briefly anyway :)
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: Gundam_God

Gundam_God
3 months ago#312
Twizted_Jedi posted...

Gotta keep this short cuz i only have until about 1:30 or 2:00 before I have to go but I have a really important question for @AliceUnchained . I have a few of your girls still camping on a few of my accts . Skaddi is one of them , I'm worried about a possible accidental reincarnation if I release her or any of your girls so I need to get your go ahead before i do that . I don't know diddly about reincarnation but I seem to remember that if someone had an old version of a new pawn this could happen .

Welcome back to the land of the living! ... (like i'm one to talk :P)

Regarding the reincarnation this is something i'm not familiar with however if this is indeed the way it works it would possibly make for a decent secondary back-up option. Of course the first and best option is to save your savegame file elsewhere, another elsewhere and somewhere else too.
Kenshin1985 / Robin / 200 / Ranger

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
3 months ago#313
@Twizted_Jedi posted...

My reply will be short too, but I should have some time later. It's fine, Skadi has been reincarnated but releasing the old version of her won't hurt anything. That's actually the way you can transfer knowledge when starting a new pawn, hold the old one then release when the new one has been "uploaded". Hope to see you all in the rift later today! :D Oh yeah, Sol has been reincarnated too, and it won't hurt anything to release her either, no worries. ;)

Thanks for the compliments and kind words @Darth-Simous and @Shekhar79 ! I'll have a longer message when I get some time.
Slo-Mo Strider - Yggdrasille - AliceUnchained9 / Lvl ~120 Ranger - Njorun - AliceUnchained5
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/7/8/0 are my inactive DD:DA accts.

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#314
@AliceUnchained.. Thanks , I was pretty worried .. Was running out of accts ! I have Sol on Athena's and Aria's and Skaddi on Nova's . Gotta say I'm a bit shell shocked that Sol's reincarnated but cant wait to try NJ .

@Gundam_God .. Wuts up buddy ! Good to see u n Robin still wrecking the Black Isle .. Even if part time like me :)
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

AliceUnchained
3 months ago#315
Twizted_Jedi posted...
@AliceUnchained.. Thanks , I was pretty worried .. Was running out of accts ! I have Sol on Athena's and Aria's and Skaddi on Nova's . Gotta say I'm a bit shell shocked that Sol's reincarnated but cant wait to try NJ .

Sol's reincarnation wasn't by choice, I had a power outage and it corrupted my save (and I couldn't find my back-up :() Njorun will be taking over Fighter duty at 200.
Slo-Mo Strider - Yggdrasille - AliceUnchained9 / Lvl ~120 Ranger - Njorun - AliceUnchained5

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#316
AliceUnchained posted...
Twizted_Jedi posted...

Sol's reincarnation wasn't by choice, I had a power outage and it corrupted my save (and I couldn't find my back-up :() Njorun will be taking over Fighter duty at 200.

OK ! That explains it , I'm picking up NJ n Ygg right now .. They're adorable BTW ! Good work :)

AliceUnchained
3 months ago#317
Okay, I have some free time so on to a proper reply.

Shekhar79 posted...
@AliceUnchained, seems @Darth-Simous and I are trying to one-up each other while spoiling your pawns! Similar RCs and exactly the same comment to both your ladies :p...I'm glad you liked the Griffin story, seems I had the right woman for the job indeed!

On the UR goodies, may I humbly request you to kindly hold onto one full set of uniques for me. As most know by now, I like to first attempt and slog to get them myself, and only if it proves an uphill task, will I seek out :) Thanks very much!

Ha, you both have been spoiling them rotten, @Twizted_Jedi always spoils my girls too. :D I will gladly hold on to some Ur goodies for you. I have at least a couple of each Ur weapon as well. I love the Dwells-in-Light, it's so pretty.
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dwells-In-Light
It's my 2nd fave longsword (Dragon's Bite is my fave.)

@Darth-Simous , yes, barbed nails are amazing. I even use them as a sorcerer. Barbed Nails + emphasis really gives your spells and focused bolts some oomph. I wear a barbed nail and a holy pact ring as my accessories on my current acct. as a sorc. Arisen.

I'm going to try to get my new pawn ready today, let's see how much time I have. I'll likely do the old "low level hell run" for a few rings of perseverance. I think she's be a sorc. or mage, thinking about using this build:
http://stackoverflow.github.io/dragons-dogma-stat-planner/#am0a2b00000025000000000000000064000000
750 mag., decent defense and solid stamina. I may go pure strength (Arisen) on this account, but I do like magick. I can't make up my mind. :P

Twizted_Jedi posted...

OK ! That explains it , I'm picking up NJ n Ygg right now .. They're adorable BTW ! Good work :)

*blushes* Aw, thank you! :) I hope my ladies serve you well.

I checked in with Sif, and she and I thank:
OPSC member(s) ...
- @Darth-Simous (pawn Danika) for 756,961 RC, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, Bitterblack Novelty Lv.3, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, Cursed Dragon Scale, Cursed Dragon Horn, Netherstone, Greatwyrm Stone, 5/5/5 ratings and I stand impressed, ser!
- @Twizted_Jedi | DRUNKEN-VIKING 13 (pawn Nova) for 174,202 RC, Blessed Flower, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.
Sif and I say "Danke". :D

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#318
@AliceUnchained..I'm just glad you got the hire !! I missed you log in on the console n only saw you log out . So a belated HI my friend !

Loving the new girls , Not that there was any shred of doubt but , Well done... They're lovely little nordic ass kickers .

And I LOVE that build .. That's my favorite way to build a sorcerer .

BTW do you remember if NJ needs to Turn in Pike or kill bandits for No Honor Among Thieves ?

AliceUnchained
3 months ago#319
@Twizted_Jedi posted...
@AliceUnchained..I'm just glad you got the hire !! I missed you log in on the console n only saw you log out . So a belated HI my friend !

Loving the new girls , Not that there was any shred of doubt but , Well done... They're lovely little nordic ass kickers .

And I LOVE that build .. That's my favorite way to build a sorcerer .

BTW do you remember if NJ needs to Turn in Pike or kill bandits for No Honor Among Thieves ?

Ha, my internet has been screwy, as soon as I picked up your Athena to help me dragonforge something for my future new acct. I got logged right out. Ugh! It seems stable now so I'm going to try to get my new pawn ready. :)

Thanks! :D Thank you for the input about the build too. I thought about going for 800 mag. like Sif, but my new pawn might moonlight as a mage and I like them a bit more sturdy.

I'm almost certain it's the turn in Pike scenario she needs to see. I kinda half-assed quests this time since she had almost full knowledge. :P Early thanks for the knowledge, I wasn't ready to go NG+ with her yet.

User Info: Gundam_God

Gundam_God
3 months ago#320
Robin and I would like to thank:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Darth-Simous (pawn Danika) for 1,000,000 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and Excelled in all regards.
- @Shekhar79 (pawn Femme_Fury) for 1,000,000 RC, Veteran's Periapt, 5/5/5 ratings and Excelled in all regards.

Double RC Bomb and curiously identical comments. hehe. Thank you both for keeping the dust off my girl.

I'm looking forward to the new pawn additions in short order!

Have waved goodbye to Alexandre and XV and said hello to Njorun and Shiva (listed as arisen name Shinj on opsc).
Kenshin1985 / Robin / 200 / Ranger
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived