Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
4 months ago#301
@Darth-Simous , I'm glad you enjoyed the tale of "when we kicked a cursed dragon's ass lightning-fast", lol. XD You have me excited to make a fresh new pawn, I know you'll treat her like a princess. Thanks as always.

Of course I'll send you the mask. I'm sending myself a few materials right now, but I'll send it your way in just a bit. I'll let you know once I send it.

@Darth-Simous , I sent Deia with a Ur care package. I'm sorry they aren't dragonforged, I've done so much DFing today I just didn't have it in me. :P
Slo-Mo Strider - Yggdrasille - AliceUnchained9 / Lvl ~120 Ranger - Njorun - AliceUnchained5
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/7/8/0 are my inactive DD:DA accts.

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#302
AliceUnchained posted...
@Darth-Simous , I'm glad you enjoyed the tale of "when we kicked a cursed dragon's ass lightning-fast", lol. XD You have me excited to make a fresh new pawn, I know you'll treat her like a princess. Thanks as always.

@AliceUnchained , sure did ! And to mirror @Shekhar79 ' s comments, i really enjoy fighting the CD, as well ! And i am really glad i helped U a bit into creating a new kid ! I am gonna treat her like i would treat Frigg herself !!! XD...

Of course I'll send you the mask. I'm sending myself a few materials right now, but I'll send it your way in just a bit. I'll let you know once I send it.

@Darth-Simous , I sent Deia with a Ur care package. I'm sorry they aren't dragonforged, I've done so much DFing today I just didn't have it in me. :P

Thank U kindly Alice, for all the UR Goodies ! Deia was indeed looking good with them on, and i also liked the Golden Mask she was wearing, when she arrived ! Most kind of U to grace my girl with all that good stuff ! In detail:

Arisen: Frigg (speaking of !), Pawn: Eir, PSN: AliceUnchained7, for: Abyssinal Greaves, Abyssinal Bracers, Abyssinal Coat, Apollo Mask, Beowolf Mask, Saint George Mask, Siegfried Mask, a Perfect Herb Ale (to complement all the above !), all 5-Stars Ratings and the Highest Praise "Is simply perfect" !

Much-much obliged for all the great stuff for Deia, @AliceUnchained !!! Tonight, Danika will have on her side Sif & her sister Eir, for a Casters' party !!! TUVM again ! Also, Deia thanks:

Arisen: Sjofn, Pawn: Njorun, PSN: AliceUnchained5, for: 456,743 RCs, a very rare Goddess Cameo, a welcome Noonflower & a Liquid Vim, all 5-Stars Ratings Three (3) Times, and the always winky praise "Is adorable beyond words !"

Thanks again Alice, for another amazing hire ! Yesterday, Njo was again on Team-Deia, together with Femme for another long Rotunda 1.0 grind ! Damn, it was fun watching all three gals chasing Grimgoblins ! Speaking of which, @Shekhar79 , we killed quite a lot of them yesterday, man, - dare i say probably close to a hundred (100), they easily spawn on R.O.D. 1.0, because there are two different enemy spawn groups, with them in - and according to DD Wikia - http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Grimgoblin - their kill-count is less than 300. Also, i had Fire Affinity on Alcmene & Femme had already Ice Afiinity, and i kept buffing all the gals with Fire, together with an Aneled Archstaff - Grimgoblins can be Tarred, but not Blinded.

My guess is that, since Femme has both Greater Goblins & Goblin Shamans 3-Starred, she already knows all the Knowledge flags needed for Goblin-kin, including "Kill the Leader of the pack" & "Headshot with Arrows". We also witnessed the Stomping Attack a few times, and i don't believe is what Femme is missing for Grimms, because according to Wikia: "The Stomping attack will grant knowledge for Grimgoblin and Greater Goblin." And, she already has 3-Stars on Greater Goblins. Also, Njorun's help was inded invaluable yesterday, because she currently has both Fire & Ice Weapons, and was another reason i brought her along yesterday, to help Femme get her 3rd Star on Grimms.

In any case, when Alice creates her new pawn, i promise i will take Femme again along on Rotunda 1.0 & fight more Grimgoblins, if she still needs them by then.

Anyway, @AliceUnchained , your new Unch.kid will make good friends with my upcoming 3rd Pawn ! I will get around in making him, ASA i reach Post-Game with Deia, but that will take sometime, hopefully before January ends !

Thanks again & cheers to everyone :-) Simon
Danika (Darth-Simous), Deianira (Darth-Secundus), http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: Shekhar79

Shekhar79
4 months ago#303
I have a few hires to report. I'd like to thank OPSC member(s) ...

- @Darth-Simous (pawn Danika) for 1,000,000 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, Bitterblack Novelty Lv.1 (x4), Bitterblack Novelty Lv.2 (x5), Violet Carapace, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 305,721 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, Blood Decanter, Ebon Blade Piece, Night Terror's Horn, 5/5/5 ratings and I'd have your pawn again!

@Darth-Simous, mate thanks for all the goodies above! You know how I love to purify Novelties and stuff...for me it's not about what you get, but the thrill of opening presents with keen anticipation! Anyway...as we discussed on console, unfortunately Femme still lacks her beastiary stars on lesser goblins. I really thank you for your efforts buddy, but she seems stubborn ! I did manage to get her knowledge on Griffins 3-starred today! Story below...

- @AliceUnchained | AliceUnchained5 (pawn Njorun) for 541,208 RC, Liquid Vim, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.

@AliceUnchained, thank you very much for the hire and the comment. Hope she was helpful on your team. I hired Njorun and released her yesterday and Ygg today, I am praying that those hires went through to you. Please do let me know.

Anyway, here's how Femme is fully knowledgeable on Griffins...As you know, Post game, these pesky beasts only spawn near the goblin camp (SW of Hillfigure Knoll). I took my party (Yggdrasile and @kalifani6 's Valeria) there. First time was unlucky as these girls turned extremely violent on the poor sod and he was ash in like 10-15 seconds. I was like...damn! So I Godsbaned and re-tried. First thing I did was to unequip Femme's weapon. Sensing my dismay with previous attempt, and after the goblins at camp were done with, Ygg picks up a goblin corpse and says, "This will lure him to us". Sure enough, the Griffin landed... I ran and grappled him, Ygg lets off the torpor hailstorm and goes ham with her jumping helm splitter and Valeria charges in with her blink strike (I was like, here we go again)...thankfully Ygg missed, and saw me clinging to the Griffin. She jumped in too. My poor weapon-less girl had nothing to do than to use her bare fists and she charged in and hopped onto the bandwagon and climbed on top (never knew a sorcerer would do that). The Griffin regains his torpored composure and flails but doesn't shake us off. Seeing Valeria ready her blade with Dragon's Maw, he decides to flee by flying away. But there were three of us on him, so he flew a bit and our weight brought him down. And Valeria is like, "where do you guys think you're going without me" and proceeds to dragon-maw the Griffin! With hope and trepidation, I scroll down to Griffin on beastiary knowledge tab and to my relief, it is 3 -starred! What a relief and what a memorable encounter! Femme was missing the "grapple and weigh down the Griffin flag" (she knows the lure with corpse trick) and got it in style...!!

@kalifani6, in case you were missing this flag on Griffin, rest assured, it has been ticked. It was great having Valeria on my team.

Finally, @AliceUnchained, if you are contemplating starting another pawn from scratch, it would strongly incline me to do the same. @Darth-Simous and I have been talking about starting another pawn each. I can't promise for sure, but I believe it will motivate me hugely to do so.
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Lv 200, experimenting vocations currently)

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#304
Shekhar79 posted...
I have a few hires to report. I'd like to thank OPSC member(s) ...

@Darth-Simous, mate thanks for all the goodies above ! You know how I love to purify Novelties and stuff...for me it's not about what you get, but the thrill of opening presents with keen anticipation! Anyway...as we discussed on console, unfortunately Femme still lacks her beastiary stars on lesser goblins. I really thank you for your efforts buddy, but she seems stubborn ! I did manage to get her knowledge on Griffins 3-starred today! Story below...

@Shekhar79 , U R very welcome, my friend. In adition to our comms yesterday, just wanted to add that maybe Femme needs to witness some of the common flags on Goblins a few times more. I will try tomorrow freezing the Grimgoblins outside Cassardis - Post-Game - with Danika, on our way back to GS & before returning to Everfall to Fight the UR.

Also, Congrats, my friend, for Femme's Griffin 3-Starred ! And many thanks for sharing the story above ! It is a tricky enemy to 3-Star. I had trouble 3-Starring it for Danika, and she got her Griffins 3-Starred, after returning from a hire. Anyway, glad U got it, man !

Shekhar79 posted...
Finally, @AliceUnchained, if you are contemplating starting another pawn from scratch, it would strongly incline me to do the same. @Darth-Simous and I have been talking about starting another pawn each. I can't promise for sure, but I believe it will motivate me hugely to do so.

I am glad my "Sith Mind Tricks" have started working on both U & Alice, to create new pawns ! Femme needs a sibling, IMHO, as i mentioned. And the Darth Sisters will have their Darth Brother soon enough, as i already spoiled ! Speaking of, Danika wants to thank:

Arisen: Sjofn, Pawn: Njorun, PSN: AliceUnchained5, for: 456,743 RCs, a rare Goddess Cameo, a welcome Noonflower & a Liquid Vim, all 5-Stars Ratings, and the highest praise "Is simply perfect" !

TKUVM, @AliceUnchained , for another kind hire ! I still have Sif & Eir on Team-Danika from yesterday, and we are having major fun, going back & forth BBI Harbor - Duskmoon Tower - Warrior's Respite, DForging stuff & killing critters in-between ! We also did a few Daimon Runs yesterday - before i picked-up Sif & Eir - with NJO & her lovely Ranger Sister Zisa ! Damn, i adore raven-haired beauties, as @Twizted_Jedi knows !!!

We were also able to score two Death kills in the process, one in the usual Bloodless Stockade spot, and one in the Fallen City. Here is another story: We had the ThunderWyvern spawn, together with the 3 Living Armors & the 3 Eliminators. After dispatching all the above, Death showed up. I had the team go to the far east, outside of the Sanctum, after U cross the bridge. I managed to get two Ninefold shots at Death. After a while, he decides to pay us a visit and starts ascending. As soon as he starts crossing the bridge, he gets another two Ninefold volleys. The 2nd one knocks him over the bridge, hehe ! Bye-bye, Boneface, it was a Veteran's Periapt well-spent !!!

Anyway, NJO & Zisa are two remarkable ladies. Zisa knows when to fire her Great Gamble & she is a real killer, when she does ! And Sif works very well with Danika so far ! Lastly, Eir has an amazing Torporing ability, on par with her sister Ygg ! Her setup is great, never thought i would see a pawn, besides yellow vocs, to Torpor enemies so easily, as Eir does ! My compliments again, Alice, for all your kids !

Cheers to all & regards !

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
4 months ago#305
Hey guy's just wanted to say hi real quick . Looks like my internet has been working for a couple days now , But I've been to damn busy to do anything about it . I tried to respond to my PMs a few days ago and my internet was already down again by the time I started . As long as my Internet stays on , I'll most likely have a few hours of spare time tomorrow , But I don't want to make any promises :)

Looks like I've missed some stuff , Lots of talk of new pawns . Two new additions from Alice so far , And did I read this correctly ? A FRESH NEW Unchained pawn possibly on the way ? Cool stuff guy's .

So tomorrow If all goes well I will crank up the PS3 n see what happens . I'll do a rift check between my own accts before I hire any pawns . I wont risk sending pawns home with rocks again , Good pawns should not work for gravel :)

I won't have much playtime , But it will be nice to check in and take Alice's new girls and a fully leveled Femme_Fury for a spin . Also gotta say hi to Dan and Deia and remove friggin Maelstrom from Nova's skillset .

Don't bother returning the hires if I manage to grab your pawns . At least not until I have a clearer schedule , I wont have much playtime at all in the near future .

Anyway guy's hope all is well and HOPEFULLY , see you in the rift tomorrow .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
4 months ago#306
@Darth-Simous , you are very welcome. The whole reason I got into Ur hunting for a bit was I liked the idea of having "semi-rare" armor/masks/weapons to give out. I still have a little stockpile although I haven't hunted in about a year, so the offer stills stands if anyone needs some Urdy goodies. ;)

Darth-Simous posted...

Anyway, NJO & Zisa are two remarkable ladies. Zisa knows when to fire her Great Gamble & she is a real killer, when she does ! And Sif works very well with Danika so far ! Lastly, Eir has an amazing Torporing ability, on par with her sister Ygg ! Her setup is great, never thought i would see a pawn, besides yellow vocs, to Torpor enemies so easily, as Eir does ! My compliments again, Alice, for all your kids !

Thank you so much, I'm beaming with pride like they are my children. :P I'm excited about you, @Shekhar79, and I starting some pawns close to the same time. Now don't wait around for me to start, I want to wait until I have a few solid hours of free time to get my pawn ready. That might be tomorrow, that might be a week or so. My schedule has been just plain stupid lately. :/

@Shekhar79 , like I mentioned the rents came though just fine. :D I loved the Griffin story, like I told you earlier I think Ygg has a personal vendetta against Griffins, she's always the first to grab up a Goblin corpse and start yelling about baiting it down. XD

@Twizted_Jedi , so good to see you post! I actually just released Rayne earlier today, she performed perfectly as usual. Yes, 2 newbies and a fresh newbie on the way. It's an addiction, I always swear I won't make another pawn, but here we are, lol. I hope you're doing well, and I hope to see you around more.

I have some hires to report and thanks to give.
Njorun and I thank:

@Darth-Simous for 404,373 RC, BBA3, BBW3, BBN3, BBG3 (wow, the ultimate BB package, tyvm!), Daimon's Claw, Daimon's Horn, Vile Wakestone (spoils of war!), 5/5/5 ratings, Is adorable beyond words.
@Shekhar79 for 316,913 RC, Veteran's periapt, 5/5/5 ratings, Is adorable beyond words.
Aw, the same sweet compliment, thanks you two. :D

Yggdra and I thank:
@Darth-Simous for an RC bomb, BBG3, 5/5/5, Is simply perfect
@Shekhar79 for an RC bomb, veteran's periapt, 5/5/5, (I forgot to write the comment down, I know it was a nice one though, sorry!)

Thank you, and I hope to get some gaming time in later today.
Slo-Mo Strider - Yggdrasille - AliceUnchained9 / Lvl ~120 Ranger - Njorun - AliceUnchained5
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/7/8/0 are my inactive DD:DA accts.

User Info: Shekhar79

Shekhar79
4 months ago#307
@AliceUnchained, seems @Darth-Simous and I are trying to one-up each other while spoiling your pawns! Similar RCs and exactly the same comment to both your ladies :p...I'm glad you liked the Griffin story, seems I had the right woman for the job indeed!

On the UR goodies, may I humbly request you to kindly hold onto one full set of uniques for me. As most know by now, I like to first attempt and slog to get them myself, and only if it proves an uphill task, will I seek out :) Thanks very much!

@Twizted_Jedi, mate its good to see you are back! In your absense, because I knew it would stay memorable to me always, I had hired Aria to fight Daimon for my first time. I needed a highly aggressive red-head who is all pissed off! She was masterful!

@Darth-Simous, bro like we talked that master ring (with STR + knockdown) is a Death leveler when equippped on a Ranger with 10-fold blast arrows! Finally I can let go of the Cursed King Belt, that I've been lugging around with me to switch to when Death shows up.

And finally my thank you's for today, I'd like to thank

- @AliceUnchained | AliceUnchained5 (pawn Njorun) for 942,985 RC, Liquid Vim, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 1,000,000 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and Was a vast store of wisdom.

Seems, and disappointly so, that only the three of us are active... hope at the very least, @Twizted_Jedi shows up more often from now.

Have a good day at Gransys and BBI folks!
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Lv 200, experimenting vocations currently)

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#308
Twizted_Jedi posted...
Hey guy's just wanted to say hi real quick . Looks like my internet has been working for a couple days now , But I've been to damn busy to do anything about it . I tried to respond to my PMs a few days ago and my internet was already down again by the time I started . As long as my Internet stays on , I'll most likely have a few hours of spare time tomorrow , But I don't want to make any promises :)

Looks like I've missed some stuff , Lots of talk of new pawns . Two new additions from Alice so far , And did I read this correctly ? A FRESH NEW Unchained pawn possibly on the way ? Cool stuff guy's .

So tomorrow If all goes well I will crank up the PS3 n see what happens . I'll do a rift check between my own accts before I hire any pawns . I wont risk sending pawns home with rocks again , Good pawns should not work for gravel :)

I won't have much playtime , But it will be nice to check in and take Alice's new girls and a fully leveled Femme_Fury for a spin . Also gotta say hi to Dan and Deia and remove friggin Maelstrom from Nova's skillset .

Don't bother returning the hires if I manage to grab your pawns . At least not until I have a clearer schedule , I wont have much playtime at all in the near future .

Anyway guy's hope all is well and HOPEFULLY , see you in the rift tomorrow .

@Twizted_Jedi , DAMN, Brother !!! Good to see U back here ! Like i told @densetsu_x in yesterday's chat, i thought i felt a good disturbance in the Force :-)

I guess the sandstorms in Tatooine have proven bad for communications ...XD. Better tell Kenobi to send a Jedi technician to take a look !

Bad jokes all - i know, lol - i am just glad U decided to chime in, bro ... *Return of the - Twizted - Jedi*

As @Shekhar79 said above, i also hope U keep on hanging out here - not much is going on ATM, anyway, so, nah, U didn't miss much :-)

Yep, if all goes well, Alice, Shekhar & me will have new pawns soon enough... I hope U liked my guy's build plan i sent U on my last PM - and yes, it will indeed be a Darth brother, this time...

The Rift "behaves" itself lately, here is to hope it doesn't become Sarlacc's pit again ...

Your Darth nieces eagerly await your return, my friend ...

And, as in my PM, all the best in 2018 for U , brother, & best regards !

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#309
AliceUnchained posted...
@Darth-Simous , you are very welcome. The whole reason I got into Ur hunting for a bit was I liked the idea of having "semi-rare" armor/masks/weapons to give out. I still have a little stockpile although I haven't hunted in about a year, so the offer stills stands if anyone needs some Urdy goodies. ;)

@AliceUnchained , thanks again ! The UR stuff make indeed some of the best gifts that can be given !

Darth-Simous posted...

Thank you so much, I'm beaming with pride like they are my children. :P I'm excited about you, @Shekhar79, and I starting some pawns close to the same time. Now don't wait around for me to start, I want to wait until I have a few solid hours of free time to get my pawn ready. That might be tomorrow, that might be a week or so. My schedule has been just plain stupid lately. :/

Your gals deserve all the praise they can get - no question about it :-)

I have some hires to report and thanks to give.

Njorun and I thank:

@Darth-Simous for 404,373 RC, BBA3, BBW3, BBN3, BBG3 (wow, the ultimate BB package, tyvm!), Daimon's Claw, Daimon's Horn, Vile Wakestone (spoils of war!), 5/5/5 ratings, Is adorable beyond words.
@Shekhar79 for 316,913 RC, Veteran's periapt, 5/5/5 ratings, Is adorable beyond words.
Aw, the same sweet compliment, thanks you two. :D

U R welcome - NJO is indeed adorable - and killing critters with a style ! Oh, yes, and Ice arrows .. XD

Yggdra and I thank:

@Darth-Simous for an RC bomb, BBG3, 5/5/5, Is simply perfect !
@Shekhar79 for an RC bomb, veteran's periapt, 5/5/5, (I forgot to write the comment down, I know it was a nice one though, sorry !)

Thank you, and I hope to get some gaming time in later today.

Hope your schedule eases up for the 8th Unchained gal to be born soon enough ! Kind Regards ...

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#310
Shekhar79 posted...
@AliceUnchained, seems @Darth-Simous and I are trying to one-up each other while spoiling your pawns ! Similar RCs and exactly the same comment to both your ladies :p... I'm glad you liked the Griffin story, seems I had the right woman for the job indeed !

@Shekhar79 , indeed ! I was suprised to see that, as well !

@Darth-Simous, bro like we talked that master ring (with STR + knockdown) is a Death leveler when equippped on a Ranger with 10-fold blast arrows ! Finally I can let go of the Cursed King Belt, that I've been lugging around with me to switch to when Death shows up.

Yes, it is an awesome Master Ring U got there, congrats, man .... Try using Barbed Nails on secondary slot, @AliceUnchained can well tell U why some of her gals have Barbed Nails equipped :-)

And finally my thank you's for today, I'd like to thank

- @AliceUnchained | AliceUnchained5 (pawn Njorun) for 942,985 RC, Liquid Vim, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 1,000,000 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and Was a vast store of wisdom.

Seems, and disappointly so, that only the three of us are active... hope at the very least, @Twizted_Jedi shows up more often from now.

Have a good day at Gransys and BBI folks!

Speaking of thank-yous, Deianira thanks:

Arisen: Penetrator, Pawn: Femme_Fury, PSN: Shekhar79, for: an RC Bomb - 1,000,000 RCs, Five (5) Tagilus's Miracles, all 5-Stars Ratings Five Times, plus the Master's comment "Employed skills masterfully" !

@Shekhar79, TKU friend, for the nice hire - much obliged ...

I teamed-up NJO & Femme again on Team-Danika yesterday, as promised, and we went a few times back & forth Cassardis & the Encampment, killing Grimgoblins in between. I had given my Arisen a simple Rusted Stuff, together with High Frazil, and Danika her Rusty Archstaff, and High Frazil, as well. I went through DD Wikia comments on both Goblins & Hobgoblins - besides Grimgoblins - and there were some folks in the past missing the same 3rd Star as Femme does ATM. Wasn't able to freeze any of them, TBT, NJO was headshotting them with Ice Arrows & Femme was really close by to witness Headshots & Ice Vulnerability. NJO & Danika both actually shouted many times for Grims being weak to Ice e.t.c. I also tried using the Algid Bloom frosty stuff, but again the grims were dying too fast to be frozen in advance. The only thing i didn't try yesterday was to throw water flasks at them, for a higher chance of freezing them, but it occurred to me after i had given up & had returned to Gran Soren.

Anyway, i changed Simous to Assassin & we went for Offline UR Fighting afterwards, to try & get that staggering flag for Dragonkin. I used Terible Bend with Blasties & Conquerors, plus STR Master Ring or Barbed Nails, and also Fivefold spamming. The UR's head became pulp many times in all encounters, but haven't made any progress so far for Femme. I will switch to Online UR Fighting over the weekend & try to repeat the staggering feat & will also try switching to Ranger & spamm Tenfold. Cheers, buddy, and talk again.

Lastly, i would like to welcome new GameFAQs & OPSC Member @Shinta ! TKU for accepting Deianira's FR. I hired & released Shiva yesterday, also PMed U on the console about the hire, just a head's-up ! If U need help with the game, come say hi to the Board. Just remember to rest your Pawn at an Inn, in order to receive the Hire.

Cheers to all & best Regards. Simon.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived