Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
5 months ago#71
Ticklemybanana posted...
cjchartier posted...
Twizted_Jedi posted...
Ticklemybanana posted...
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I've updated my signature and I'm looking forward to logging in tonight! It's great because I got the game earlier in the year but I found it disheartening that I never got any rents and the pawns I used were all inactive.

I'm going to beat Grigori to dragonforge my pawn's gear, so he isn't quite wearing his best gear at the moment. Going fighter after nearly 60 levels of pure sorcerer and mage should be interesting...

I haven't had a chance to check Lord Buttes stats yet , But If you haven't already done so I would recommend you take a look at this ..

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

Edit - Just looked at his stats he could really use some stamina , What are your thoughts on his max level vocation ? I can help with a build plan if you like .

I'll "second" that suggestion. He's been going through the Large Mushrooms that I've been giving him at a pretty high rate. Dragon's Maw (even in the 3rd slot) and Divine Defense both consume quite a bit of stamina, and he only has 1470 currently. I'd strongly suggest switching him over to Strider until he hits level 100. Strider has the most "balanced" stat growth of any of the vocations, so you wouldn't be suffering on HP and physical strength all that much. Just a thought.

I'm planning on him being a fighter at max level. I think I'll take the advice and run him as strider or ranger for a while, it'll give me a chance to use someone else's fighter for a bit.

I would recommend you switch to Ranger for now it has the best stamina growth pre 100 and an extra Str point per level . PM me his history as far as what he has been so far if you've kept track . I can then help you with a build plan that suits his needs . As a fighter you will want both High strength and good stamina .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
5 months ago#72
So, here goes the 2nd Part. Danika thanks kindly:

Arisen: Jeffson, Pawn: Marcos, PSN: JeffsonP, for many-many hires ! In detail, for: 829,473 + 599,404 + 566,402 + 502,409 RCs, most welcome BBI Weapon L.3s x3 (!!!), a BBI Novelty L.3, a Pilgrim's Charm, a BBI Armor L.2, all 5-Stars Ratings Six (6 !) Times, plus the comments & praises: "Is simply perfect" (she is OK ... XD), "Always a pleasure" (always, friend !) Three Times ! @JeffsonP, a warmest thank-U, buddy, really glad to see Marcos thrive & remember what i mentioned yesterday about his augments - haven't "checked" him yet today, so "bear with me" ! Best Regards & many thanks again ...

Arisen: Sister Wolf, Pawn: Kitty, PSN: barringtonhall, for: 69,642 RCs, but - again - NOT for the Body-Bag. I hope my gals don't get any more bags from them ... I am well-aware that many "random" DD Gamers don't know - or don't care - how to release Pawns "properly", as we do here. Still ... Anyway...

Arisen: Jamie, Pawn: Sam-2, as i like to call her, Sam is the proper one, PSN: Dukon_3, for: 472,301 RCs, a Golden Egg, all 5-Stars Ratings and the "It has been a pleasure" comment. @Dukon, many thanks for this hire, as well, friend ! Am i correct to assume, judging from Deianira's hire as well, that U had both my gals together? Anyway, don't mind me ranting here, cheers & regards till next hire !

Arisen: Penetrator, Pawn: Femme_Fury, PSN: Shekhar79, for: 66,271 RCs, a Liquid Vim, all 5-Stars Ratings, plus the "Employed skills masterfully" praise (I am glad). @Shekhar79, once again, thank U for the Hire, your amazing comments & your non-stop trust in Deia, my friend. I will be helping with more BBI Materials tomorrow from Danika's Account, since tonight i will be on Deia's only. Best Regards.

And, last - but never least - Danika's "Credits" goes to my Brother-In-Arms Master @Twizted_Jedi . In detail: Arisen: Beautiful Sable, Pawn: Goddess Athena, PSN: N7-Warden, for: a Mother-Of-All Bombs - 1,000,000 RCs, a Salomet's Secret, a Sobering Wine, a Tagilus's Miracle, all 5-Stars Ratings Three (3) Times, plus the Highest Praise for "cousin" Danika "Is simply perfect" ! Brother, thank U kindly for the Team-Up & looking forward to teaming our next "Wreckin Crew" ! Best Regards.

Many & kind thanks to all again & in true Star Wars spirit, May the Force Be With U All. Simon
Danika (Darth-Simous), Deianira (Darth-Secundus), http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

Twizted_Jedi
5 months ago#73
@Ticklemybanana

Nevermind that was easy..Pure Fighter so far XD . You can do this a few ways but I'd say at this point if your still level 60 . ..go with 16 levels of Ranger .. Then 24 levels of Warrior to level 100 ..Then Ranger again from 100 -200 . Here's the build .

http://stackoverflow.github.io/dragons-dogma-stat-planner/#af320000181000000000000000006400000000

The alternative is to skip the 16 levels of Ranger and just go with 40 levels of Warrior pre 100 , But in my opinion you end up with a poor trade off . You'll gain 16 points of Strength but lose 320 points of Stamina .

Up to you of course , Good luck either way .

BTW if you need some Ranger n Warrior gear like a Rusty Longbow n Greatswords n stuff lemme know I've got lots of that stuff DFed on Athena's acct .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
5 months ago#74
Charlie sends some love to her new friend JeffsonPfor the 7.607 RC, BBN3, Cassardis knowledge (she now has all 3 stars), 5/5/5 ratings, and the "Hello" comment.

"Hello" right back atcha! Thanks for showing my girl a good time. ;-)
CanadaChris63D - Charlie - Level 200 Slo-Mo Strider (Needs Bestiary knowledge )
CChartier10 - Sansa - Level 200 Sorceress (Needs Bestiary knowledge)

Twizted_Jedi
5 months ago#75
Dammit ! I don't know if its just my Internet acting squirrely again or the server acting up ... Anybody else having server issues today ?

Looks like I'd better wait till tomorrow to release pawns again . Better safe than sorry .

User Info: Mysticall_Tryne

Mysticall_Tryne
5 months ago#76
I'll be adding a thank you for hiring when I get off work tonight. Logged on to dragon forge my rusted bow and noticed my pawn got hired.
PSN: Mystic_Trine Arisen name: Gryndll
Pawns name: Granz Level 158 Strider

User Info: andeman123

andeman123
5 months ago#77
thanks @Gundam_God for the hire, for the 231,920 rc and for the items: platinum ring and bbi lvl 3 armor. thank you also for the for the massive knowledge bomb:
quest knowledge; 2x unfamiliar quests.
Area knowledge; gransys, frontier caverns and 1 unknown area. thank you also for the 5stars (all) and for the kind words. "was our finest warrior." :)

thank you (not sure is he OPSC member) Chris for the bbi lvl3 armor. for the 324,717 rc. for the bbi area knowledge and for the 5stars + kind words.. "was an invaluable asset." thank you both for the hires. :)
Pawn name is Shira, atm is at lvl 195 shes a shield wielding fighter. and looks great ;) my PSN is andemon123

andeman123
5 months ago#78
@cjchartier above, i beleave thats one of your accounts. :)
Pawn name is Shira, atm is at lvl 195 shes a shield wielding fighter. and looks great ;) my PSN is andemon123

andeman123
5 months ago#79
fecking hell, i lost 2 pawns on a bridge when they jumped down :(

andeman123
5 months ago#80
sorry about the 3 stars @cjchartier and @Gundam_God.. death suprised me while killing wyrms :/
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived