The Raven's Fall, v2

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#91
Twizted_Jedi posted...
densetsu_x posted...
I'm already done for tonight. It was pretty bad.

@densetsu_x

Really , Why ? Did you open it up to random carting pubs ?

No. It was more me just being bored and not having fun (bad day yesterday in general) and as such the stream was just... As boring and not fun to watch or listen to.

Tonight should be better.

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
3 weeks ago#92
densetsu_x posted...
No. It was more me just being bored and not having fun (bad day yesterday in general) and as such the stream was just... As boring and not fun to watch or listen to.

Tonight should be better.

I know how ya feel , I'm actually really glad we didn't try it last nite .. I had a really long day as well so I was really tired n started dozing about that time . I'll be ready to go tonight around 9ish .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#93
@AliceUnchained
@Twizted_Jedi
@Darth-Simous

I may be a little late but all things should be a go tonight so that would be roughly midnight Alice time, 11p my time, 9p Jedi time, and 7a Darth time. Just show up and things should come together around then. Thanks.

Twizted_Jedi
3 weeks ago#94
densetsu_x posted...
I may be a little late but all things should be a go tonight so that would be roughly midnight Alice time, 11p my time, 9p Jedi time, and 7a Darth time. Just show up and things should come together around then. Thanks.

@densetsu_x

Ouch ! , Poor Darth .. 7am ? Damn did he confirm that he's in ?
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#95
It's been his habit for early AM dogma-ing and catching my streams when they're running. I'll be on in a moment to get things going.

Twizted_Jedi
3 weeks ago#96
densetsu_x posted...
It's been his habit for early AM dogma-ing and catching my streams when they're running. I'll be on in a moment to get things going.

Ok , I guess were crossing fingers then . I should be on right around 9 . Just gotta wrap a few things up around the homestead .

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#97
We're around. The stream will start soon. We're just doing some prep work. Thanks.

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#98
Pinging @AliceUnchained :)

We'll be at this for a bit.

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#99
Well that was... Crazy. Best part admittedly was trolling Jedi each time he went for something big and instead he went flying through the air. Was a fun time and glad he came out and even better that we could finally hear him. Or maybe even worse that we could.

Of course the video is a few seconds behind the audio now. Yes it's all a work in progress. We'll get it figured out eventually. Probably do this again next Tuesday. Cheers all.

Edit: Damn. Decisions. Use the party chat and we can hear Jedi and have the audio be about 1 minute behind (at least at thr moment I'm looking at) it silence him and be closer to "live". Such decisions.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Twizted_Jedi
3 weeks ago#100
densetsu_x posted...
Well that was... Crazy. Best part admittedly was trolling Jedi each time he went for something big and instead he went flying through the air. Was a fun time and glad he came out and even better that we could finally hear him. Or maybe even worse that we could.

Of course the video is a few seconds behind the audio now. Yes it's all a work in progress. We'll get it figured out eventually. Probably do this again next Tuesday. Cheers all.

@densetsu_x

Omg , I watched it back this morning and that one where u jammed up my tail slice on Pickle was friggin EPIC ! XD ... Perfectly lined up ... Rocket power engaged ... WTF ! Why am I in Orbit ? Dens u d**k ! Lol

Good times dude .. Good times :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Closed