The Raven's Fall, v2

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#81
@AliceUnchained
@Twizted_Jedi
@Darth-Simous

I'm about to start the stream in a bit but just planning on taking it very casually because in part I'm not expecting anyone to show... But if anyone does, I'll be there in about 10-15.

http://twitch.tv/shiratori_x

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
3 weeks ago#82
@densetsu_x

I'm thinking we should hold off until tomorrow , I'm having trouble with PSN . Also haven't heard from Darth or Alice so prob best just to wait .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#83
Like I said... I'm just doing it for me tonight. So it's all good no matter what.

Twizted_Jedi
3 weeks ago#84
densetsu_x posted...
Like I said... I'm just doing it for me tonight. So it's all good no matter what.

K , Works for me . Hope we can get it going tomorrow then . Your not having any PSN issues ? I keep getting server error messages n stuff .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#85
Nope. No problems here at all.

Twizted_Jedi
3 weeks ago#86
densetsu_x posted...

Weird , I suppose it could be my internet cutting out but the error messages pointed at PSN :/

In any case its probably for the best , I'm pretty wrecked anyway . Hopefully we can line things up for tomorrow .. Have fun buddy .

densetsu_x
3 weeks ago#87
Twizted_Jedi posted...
densetsu_x posted...

Weird , I suppose it could be my internet cutting out but the error messages pointed at PSN :/

In any case its probably for the best , I'm pretty wrecked anyway . Hopefully we can line things up for tomorrow .. Have fun buddy .

I'm already done for tonight. It was pretty bad.

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
3 weeks ago#88
densetsu_x posted...
@AliceUnchained
@Twizted_Jedi
@Darth-Simous

I'm about to start the stream in a bit but just planning on taking it very casually because in part I'm not expecting anyone to show... But if anyone does, I'll be there in about 10-15.

http://twitch.tv/shiratori_x

@densetsu_x , thanks for the earlier chat, man ... Yeah, as in our PMs, no worries about the last vid not being up to your usual good standards ... I was away from GFaqs the last few days and only saw all your latest posts - your own & @Twizted_Jedi - very early today ... But thanks for the short stream, showing some weapons and their upgrades, nevertheless ...

In any case, looking forward to watching the next Tag with U guys ... Oh, and better to have a closed gaming session between U and both your Jedi & Sith Apprentices only tagging along - your Palicos i obviously mean ... ;-)

@densetsu_x , like we discussed in our PMs, where do i sign the Petition for a Sith Palico outfit ? Needless to say what my own Palico will wear next year ... Oh, yeah and a Blanca outfit, if it comes out ... XD

Cheers, folks !
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

Twizted_Jedi
3 weeks ago#89
densetsu_x posted...
I'm already done for tonight. It was pretty bad.

@densetsu_x

Really , Why ? Did you open it up to random carting pubs ?

Twizted_Jedi
3 weeks ago#90
Darth-Simous posted...

In any case, looking forward to watching the next Tag with U guys ... Oh, and better to have a closed gaming session between U and both your Jedi & Sith Apprentices only tagging along - your Palicos i obviously mean ... ;-)

Yes sir , I second that statement :)

Darth-Simous posted...
where do i sign the Petition for a Sith Palico outfit ? Needless to say what my own Palico will wear next year ... Oh, yeah and a Blanca outfit, if it comes out ... XD

Lol , Right ? Lil Kitty Vader with red lightsaber .... I'd buy the hell outta that ! :D

They just came out with a cool samurai set for the Pallies but the stats suck as usual . IDK why in the hell the only two choices for armor with 60 def is Kulve n friggin Xeno !

Rascal pouts every time Avery puts him in the Xeno . He likes the badass Lavasioth gladiator or Deviljo gear .... What male cat wants to wear a friggin weird alien wedding dress ?
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Closed