The Raven's Fall, v2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
3 weeks ago#51
densetsu_x posted...
kb2mocha posted...
@densetsu_x posted...
Maybe next week now that the siege is over.

Wonder if I'll hit 50 too.

Is the siege an event in Monster Hunter World? If so, what does hitting 50 mean? It sounds like a good thing, so I hope you did it !! :)

The siege was indeed in MHW. It was akin to an Ur Dragon hunt. It'll be back again at some point down the road.

As for 50, well you were 48... this is 49... ;)

@densetsu_x , i must admit i got buffled, when U mentioned about 50 ...

Needless to say though that your MHW Vids are informative & educational - as always - besides fun at the same time....

Speaking of which - and because i haven't posted your Twitch channel link on this topic, here it is:

https://www.twitch.tv/shiratori_x

Many thanks for sharing them & for all our comms recently, as well ...

Still looking forward to more Raven "stuff" ...

Cheers, man ...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
2 weeks ago#52
For anyone following, I'll narrate out a bit of what was in the works on the above listed Twitch stream sometime soon. Just dealing with something unexpected that came up (a very good unexpected). But Soon(tm).

densetsu_x
1 week ago#53
Yup still Soon(tm) due to the same reasons as above but I am shooting for something this week.

Stay tuned to this space should it actually happen.

densetsu_x
5 days ago#54
And soon(tm) finally happened surprisingly... Spend 2.5 hours getting embarrassed by the Kirin while explaining the plot behind the sequel. Should be archived for the next too weeks for anyone who wants to catch it... and @Twizted_Jedi. Even had a special guest through the adventure as well. Link is in post 51 (a few above this one as it's only post 54).

Catch you all soon.

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
4 days ago#55
densetsu_x posted...
And soon(tm) finally happened surprisingly... Spend 2.5 hours getting embarrassed by the Kirin while explaining the plot behind the sequel. Should be archived for the next too weeks for anyone who wants to catch it... and @Twizted_Jedi. Even had a special guest through the adventure as well. Link is in post 51 (a few above this one as it's only post 54).

Catch you all soon.

More of that weird Dogma Vet mind link stuff again , I checked this board last night on a whim and there it was . So I followed the link n watched you fail miserably at multi tasking XD

BUT .. IN YOUR DEFENSE ...WTF was that thing !? They have a tempered Kirin on steriods now ? What did you call it ? Arch Tempered ?

I commend your bravery buddy , There is no way I'd even attempt to tell a story while fighting that thing , And in the end you did send Mr. Ed to the glue factory .. So well done :)

So now to the juicy bits ... That story is friggin epic dude ! I hope that one of these days you get it all written out because just from the outline alone , I feel like its a perfect follow up to The Ravens Fall . I'm proud to have my pawns in it and honored that you gave Ana such a huge part in this great story .

Keep in mind , I knew a lot of what was going on through our conversations about the characters and your Endless Sadistic Teaser Bombs ( YES .. You know your guilty ! :). So even with a certain amount of inside knowledge , Your narrative of the bullet points kept me glued to the stream .

Well also it was really funny ... The stream I mean ... Cuz it didn't go well ... Cuz u died a lot .. like .. a whole lot . XD

Just breakin balls buddy . Trust me I've been there , I almost died laughing when you set the barrel down n Kirin jumped back up top ! Dude that has happened to me sooooo many times ! I hate that creature !

Like I said , Mad respect for the crazy bravery . My stream would have been more like " Hi guys Twizted Jedi here , I'm gonna tell a story while I play today ... So lets go kill a Great Jagras cuz I suck at multi-tasking and cant walk and chew gum at the same time ! "

Anyway bro , Thanks for putting that out there . I really enjoyed that .

BTW I think you should hire Darth full time as your set up guy ! He can fact check like a champ on the sidebar and correct you on your grammer n stuff ! XD

" Its DAN -- ICK --- UHHH "... I was LMFAO !!

Well done ... Later Guys !
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

densetsu_x
4 days ago#56
@Twizted_Jedi - a couple of notes.

1) Yes it's called Arch Tempered. Higher hp, damage...Vaal Hazak will be the next one to get that treatment which is cool cause I love my Queen of the Damned look (https://i.imgur.com/pyQ2fP3.jpg). That's a mix of alpha and beta pieces for the Vaal Hazak armor.

2) Yeah the first 2 tries at it went horribly wrong. But it did fall in the end and everything else was smooth sailing even if the Tempered Lunastra was the only other "hard" fight after that.

3) As for you trying to hunt and tell a story well... the Great Jagras would still win.

4) Yes it was amusing with @Darth-Simous providing commentary. Maybe next time you'll dust off the game and join for a really amusing run with commentary... We can marvel at how well you do. ;)

And as for the story well technically I left endless sadistic teaser bombs in almost all the posts I made starting with the epilogue and then more so with Mizuki's and Nightmare's introductions somewhere in buried OPSC threads. I may actually download this one and keep it for posterity.

What can I say... "I like this sword."

Twizted_Jedi
4 days ago#57
densetsu_x posted...
1) Yes it's called Arch Tempered. Higher hp, damage...Vaal Hazak will be the next one to get that treatment which is cool cause I love my Queen of the Damned look (https://imgur.com/pyQ2fP3). That's a mix of alpha and beta pieces for the Vaal Hazak armor.

Yes indeed .. The Gothic Bondage party gear , Good Armor .. Any chance they drop those damn fangs at a higher rate ? I remember what a PITA farming those was .

densetsu_x posted...
2) Yeah the first 2 tries at it went horribly wrong. But it did fall in the end and everything else was smooth sailing even if the Tempered Lunastra was the only other "hard" fight after that.

Yeah you kinda punked the Lunastra if I remember correctly .. In just over 10 minutes I think . And like I said , RESPECT for even having the sack to take on that nightmare Kirin during a live-stream . I'm pretty sure I don't even have gear that could handle a shot from it .

densetsu_x posted...
3) As for you trying to hunt and tell a story well... the Great Jagras would still win.

Lol , Quite possibly , I am really bad at multi-tasking XD

densetsu_x posted...
4) Yes it was amusing with @Darth-Simous providing commentary. Maybe next time you'll dust off the game and join for a really amusing run with commentary... We can marvel at how well you do. ;)

Haha .. It does sound like fun , Although if your trying to keep your stream G rated , Its probably a horrible idea . I'm not exactly great at filtering myself and those F-Bombs tend to drop frequently . Especially if our boy Darth is in the chat with us , He has a talent for pulling those crazy rants outta me for his amusement , Lol . He's crafty with those Sith mind tricks XD

As for marveling at how well I do , My guess is it would border on Hilariously bad and painful to watch XD. Hell it would prob take me a week just to chip some of the the rust off .

densetsu_x posted...
And as for the story well technically I left endless sadistic teaser bombs in almost all the posts I made starting with the epilogue and then more so with Mizuki's and Nightmare's introductions somewhere in buried OPSC threads. I may actually download this one and keep it for posterity.

Actually I was wondering if I could download it as well , I really did enjoy it and it would be nice to have . Listening to you recall those events brought back some fond memories .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

densetsu_x
4 days ago#58
@Twizted_Jedi

Sometimes next week we'll get it set up. I'm sure It will be amusing to all and just be yourself... We.can even tackle Kulve Taroth which should get you some decent weapons too.

And I can see how big the file size is and figure a way to send it to you.

Oh and on the Lunastra fight. I forgot I only had 15 minutes. Hence the lazy walk around.

Twizted_Jedi
2 days ago#59
densetsu_x posted...
@Twizted_Jedi

Sometimes next week we'll get it set up. I'm sure It will be amusing to all and just be yourself... We.can even tackle Kulve Taroth which should get you some decent weapons too.

And I can see how big the file size is and figure a way to send it to you.

Oh and on the Lunastra fight. I forgot I only had 15 minutes. Hence the lazy walk around.

Sounds like a plan , Or at least a plan that could turn into a hilarious disaster ! Kulve would be awesome . I really like that Armor n some better weapons would be great .

I grabbed Avery n Rascal from the neglected hunter barracks yesterday n went for a few quests . At one point I swear they stopped and looked at me like " Dude ... Suck less ... Its that button ... Right there ... Wtf is wrong with you ? XD

I'll try to get some more practice in when I can , But Its gonna be interesting :/

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
1 day ago#60
Twizted_Jedi posted...
densetsu_x posted...

Catch you all soon.

More of that weird Dogma Vet mind link stuff again , I checked this board last night on a whim and there it was . So I followed the link n watched you fail miserably at multi tasking XD

BUT .. IN YOUR DEFENSE ...WTF was that thing !? They have a tempered Kirin on steriods now ? What did you call it ? Arch Tempered ?

I commend your bravery buddy , There is no way I'd even attempt to tell a story while fighting that thing , And in the end you did send Mr. Ed to the glue factory .. So well done :)

So now to the juicy bits ... That story is friggin epic dude ! I hope that one of these days you get it all written out because just from the outline alone , I feel like its a perfect follow up to The Ravens Fall . I'm proud to have my pawns in it and honored that you gave Ana such a huge part in this great story .

Keep in mind , I knew a lot of what was going on through our conversations about the characters and your Endless Sadistic Teaser Bombs ( YES .. You know your guilty ! :). So even with a certain amount of inside knowledge , Your narrative of the bullet points kept me glued to the stream .

Well also it was really funny ... The stream I mean ... Cuz it didn't go well ... Cuz u died a lot .. like .. a whole lot . XD

Just breakin balls buddy . Trust me I've been there , I almost died laughing when you set the barrel down n Kirin jumped back up top ! Dude that has happened to me sooooo many times ! I hate that creature !

Like I said , Mad respect for the crazy bravery . My stream would have been more like " Hi guys Twizted Jedi here , I'm gonna tell a story while I play today ... So lets go kill a Great Jagras cuz I suck at multi-tasking and cant walk and chew gum at the same time ! "

Anyway bro , Thanks for putting that out there . I really enjoyed that .

BTW I think you should hire Darth full time as your set up guy ! He can fact check like a champ on the sidebar and correct you on your grammer n stuff ! XD

" Its DAN -- ICK --- UHHH "... I was LMFAO !!

Well done ... Later Guys !

Brother @Twizted_Jedi , all the above ^^ seconded ... Dens did an amazing job on this vid, and FWIW, i am glad i caught up the stream live ...

I guess tho, if Alcmene was ever onboard MHW, she could show sparky a thing or two, regarding thunderbolting ... XD

"Oh, my, thank you ! And it is not that i don't deserve such a praise !!!" ...

-- JADE !!! Put down the mic !
-- Sorry, Master Simous ... it won't happen again ...
-- Don't "Master-Simous" me ... Are you eager to have both of us getting our body parts chopped-off, one after the other, by your sister? I hope you remember what happened last time i pissed her off, after i stood her up, just for 5 mins ...

Speaking of names, my nick sounds like "psymous", sorta, well Simon plus Star Wars, U guys get the idea ...

FWIW, i am glad my Princess also took part in the Raven's fall ... And her name has Slavic origins - from Danica - meaning "Morning Star" ...

@densetsu_x, amazing job & hat's off, my friend ... More posts following ...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.