• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
4 months ago#101
Edit 2 since the other post already closed.

It seemed with the party chat the audio was getting further and further behind as if it was running slower than the video (which would explain why my voice seemed lower.) I don't think that's the case when I ran it the other times using the game chat. I'll replay one of them and see if the same thing happens.

And yes very good times. Shoryuken!

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#102
@densetsu_x & @Twizted_Jedi ...

Thumbs up for both of U guys, doing what U did ! Playing for three hours, reading my cr@ppy comments, while chatting at the same time is not an easy task to do ...

I watched the first 30 min i missed (earlier this morning) and yeah, couldn't help but been kept reminded of Jade, while staring at Avery ... Same thing for Siobhan as "The New Raven", if U will ... Next time, apart from anything else, i am guessing a Dancing contest needs to take place - even more dancing that is, ahem ... And a voting, afterwards ... ;-)

Lunastra, Teostra, Vaal and a bunch of others kept the entertainment high enough for three hours to "fly-by" ... And yeah, some Street-Fighting along the way as well ... XD

BTW, the vid is over the DVD limit for burning, so it is time for me to find those Dual-Layers i have stashed somewhere ! Certainly worth it, since Twiz' voice came out in the (Monster Hunter) world, hehe ... Priceless thing tho, i can tell ya that :-) ...

Hilarious stuff, guys, and i am glad i took some part in ...

Till next time ... Hadoken & cheers ...
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
4 months ago#103
Darth-Simous posted...
Thumbs up for both of U guys, doing what U did ! Playing for three hours, reading my cr@ppy comments, while chatting at the same time is not an easy task to do ...

Lucky for us Dens can Multi-task .. He's pretty good at checking the chat comments , Texting on his phone and trolling me all at the same time :)

Darth-Simous posted...
I watched the first 30 min i missed (earlier this morning) and yeah, couldn't help but been kept reminded of Jade, while staring at Avery ... Same thing for Siobhan as "The New Raven", if U will ... Next time, apart from anything else, i am guessing a Dancing contest needs to take place - even more dancing that is, ahem ... And a voting, afterwards ... ;-)

Yeah I guess Avery does resemble Jade a bit , Maybe Aria as well .. I guess she is technically a Twizted Sizter in another realm after all .... In a strange turn of fate , Siobhan is a dead ringer for The Raven and Avery " Likes the sword " ( Insert picture of Avery posing with her beloved Gigantic Rocket Powered Dinosaur Cleaver ) ... Hmmmmmm :)

Just kidding ... Lets not start that again XD

Darth-Simous posted...
Lunastra, Teostra, Vaal and a bunch of others kept the entertainment high enough for three hours to "fly-by" ... And yeah, some Street-Fighting along the way as well ... XD

Well I guess from the streaming aspect it flew by a bit , The stream didn't seem that long . Those last two fights on the other hand seemed to take FOREVER in game , lol . The monsters HP doesn't scale according to how many people are playing ... Meaning once your in multiplayer mode the monsters HP is the same whether you have two or four players . Quite a change from playing solo .

The Deviljo fight at the end of the stream seemed pretty short on playback but in game it dragged on for decades . Could have to do with us both being really tired and goofy though :)

Darth-Simous posted...
BTW, the vid is over the DVD limit for burning, so it is time for me to find those Dual-Layers i have stashed somewhere ! Certainly worth it, since Twiz' voice came out in the (Monster Hunter) world, hehe ... Priceless thing tho, i can tell ya that :-) ...

Priceless as in ... No one in their right mind would pay for it :) But I'm glad you enjoyed our follies buddy . It was good having you along .

Maybe I can talk Dens into streaming the last Arena Event that I need to complete . Because trust me that will be hilarious . Facing a Diablos / Black Diablos tag team with awful gear ? Let the carting commence ! XD
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
4 months ago#104
Twizted_Jedi posted...
Darth-Simous posted...

Lucky for us Dens can Multi-task .. He's pretty good at checking the chat comments, Texting on his phone and trolling me all at the same time :)

Darth-Simous posted...

Yeah I guess Avery does resemble Jade a bit , Maybe Aria as well .. I guess she is technically a Twizted Sizter in another realm after all .... In a strange turn of fate, Siobhan is a dead ringer for The Raven and Avery " Likes the sword " ( Insert picture of Avery posing with her beloved Gigantic Rocket Powered Dinosaur Cleaver ) ... Hmmmmmm :) Just kidding ... Lets not start that again XD

Darth-Simous posted...

Well I guess from the streaming aspect it flew by a bit, The stream didn't seem that long . Those last two fights on the other hand seemed to take FOREVER in game, lol. The monsters HP doesn't scale according to how many people are playing ... Meaning once your in multiplayer mode the monsters HP is the same whether you have two or four players . Quite a change from playing solo. The Deviljo fight at the end of the stream seemed pretty short on playback but in game it dragged on for decades. Could have to do with us both being really tired and goofy though :)

Darth-Simous posted...

Priceless as in ... No one in their right mind would pay for it :) But I'm glad you enjoyed our follies buddy . It was good having you along. Maybe I can talk Dens into streaming the last Arena Event that I need to complete. Because trust me that will be hilarious . Facing a Diablos / Black Diablos tag team with awful gear ? Let the carting commence ! XD

Brother @Twizted_Jedi , Dens is a machine of a man, alright. Able to remember stuff about the Raven's story, while kicking b@tt in MHW ... And he has very good memory, almost as good as mine ... almost ;-)

I watched the first 30min i missed on the big 3h stream & yeah, Avery is quite "Jade-like" ... And yes, she is a Twiz sis ... Speaking of picks, too bad the site isn't "imgur-friendly" ATM, else i would have posted a couple of good Ave screenshots ... together with the "New Raven" ... dancing ... XD

I know what U mean - when U play, time indeed flies ... One thing i really dislike about MHW tho is the absence of enemy stats (HP e.t.c.) during gameplay ... The fights were great, nevertheless !

In my - Sith - Mind, it was priceless, dude ... And many thanks for sharing and having me along ... Looking forward to the next one :-)
(Dan) Darth-Simous,(Deia) Darth-Secundus,(Tele) Darth-Sentius,http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

densetsu_x
4 months ago#105
So @Twizted_Jedi with the summer festival coming up, feel like showing off our lack of skills again against well... everything. :)

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
4 months ago#106
densetsu_x posted...
So @Twizted_Jedi with the summer festival coming up, feel like showing off our lack of skills again against well... everything. :)

@densetsu_x

Hell yes , Its next week right ?
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

densetsu_x
4 months ago#107
Twizted_Jedi posted...
densetsu_x posted...

@densetsu_x

Hell yes , Its next week right ?

It should start Thursday though I was thinking more Tuesday like last time.

Also I've been debating doing a different game lately as well. I mean, Steins;Gate Elite is definitely going to get some airtime in a few months but until then, which might be more Interesting? The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim or Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ (the latter being a combination of 2 games: Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ and ~Future Blessings~).

Now I've played Skyrim and Guardian of Rebirth before so neither will be particularly new (though Future Blessings would be but I'd be starting at the beginning so it would be a bit before I got there) but both can provide an interesting and unique story narrative combined with my own unique spin on things. More so if I can get others to show up and get the audio synced, we can really have some fun. So now taking opinions from the well... 2 people still reading this? Feel free to Google the games if you need more info (well Code: Realize anyway. I figure everyone knows Skyrim.) Cheers all.
(message deleted)
  • Topic Archived