• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. BitterBlack isle, very hard drake?
Dipstick370 8 years ago#1
Ok, I am in a big open room, fighting a drake. It seems to sometimes take 0 damage or when it does take damage it takes very little before taking 0 damage again, I am attacking its heart but still doing either 0 or very minor damage. I am level 200. Anyone else come across this drake or anyone have any ideas on how to kill it?
Austichar 8 years ago#2
From my experience you pretty much have to use ice to do any sort of damage to the dire drake. It's really annoying, because my mage has a hard time giving me an ice enchantment and everything else pretty much does null damage. :/
Spidey555 8 years ago#3
Yes spells like ice or the cyclone spell (forget name) work really well against it. Everything else pretty much does not.
ProtoGuy3 8 years ago#4
Depending on your vocation I would suggest just carrying a weapon of pure physical strength as I have cursed bite and the supped up drake, cursed dragon, etc literally lose a bar after 4 strokes to the heart (Level 170). A lot of the boss like creatures have physical attack weaknesses while the more run of the mill enemies on BBI are the exact opposite.
GhostStratos3/Proxy (Valkyrie)/Ranger
Neo_OnionKnight 8 years ago#5
Dire Drakes...

Dire Wyverns...

Dire Wyrms...

Oh my!
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. BitterBlack isle, very hard drake?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A