• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. Is the Air Raider vehicle slot become next to useless for underground missions?

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
4 years ago#1
I know the Air Raider is a support class and have been playing as such with my friend (i.e. buffing his damage, calling in air strikes, using vehicles when appropriate, etc, etc)

What I'm stumped with are underground missions. I assume I'll still be a support class but now my vehicle slot is just sitting there unusable. Is that simply how it is with Air Raider? I can't equip another utility item in that slot?

Comments and suggestions are appreciated,

Thank you
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: RycerX

RycerX
4 years ago#2
Not next to useless, right on top of it. That's changing in EDF 4.1 however (the enhanced PS4 edition). They're adding at least one new vehicle called the Depth Crawler, which is like a mechanized spider walker that can traverse caves and climb on walls.

User Info: tapititon

tapititon
4 years ago#3
RycerX posted...
Not next to useless, right on top of it. That's changing in EDF 4.1 however (the enhanced PS4 edition). They're adding at least one new vehicle called the Depth Crawler, which is like a mechanized spider walker that can traverse caves and climb on walls.

For some reason, I immediatly thought about the "Be careful where you request your vehicles" picture from the loading screen. Just change that picture's outside environment with an underground cave environment.

Hoping that there'll be a "recall vehicle" ability (maybe with the action button while on foot?) in case you fell off while it was on the ceiling.

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
4 years ago#4
Glad to hear that. Hopefully the next installment in this series will avoid such limitation. As much as I enjoy the Air Raider, it wasn't pleasant to close a chunk of your abilities due to the mission setting.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. Is the Air Raider vehicle slot become next to useless for underground missions?
  • Topic Archived