• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. I can't get the weapons I want.

User Info: N7_Banshee_Bait

N7_Banshee_Bait
4 years ago#21
Can you get all of the Rangers weapons from mission 77? Or do I need to do higher missions?

And:

P89 Bound Gun! WTF??????????????????????????????????

User Info: RycerX

RycerX
4 years ago#22
Fallen Flagship is capable of yielding every weapon in the game, including the Air Raider's Lv95 Rule of God, but your chances are slightly better on Battle to the Death, plus it's a lot less work if you ask me.

N7_Banshee_Bait
4 years ago#23
I don't know if I can do Battle To The Death on inferno with my Ranger. I struggled through Hardest. My armor is only 1269.

User Info: RycerX

RycerX
4 years ago#24
Oh, I see. Well, once you reach 3-5k, it should be a walk in the park.

N7_Banshee_Bait
4 years ago#25
That's probably not going to happen. I'm a very casual player. I don't like to grind & I never pay any attention to achievements. I'm just trying to get good weapons as fast as possible so I can mindlessly run around shooting bugs & robots while ignoring the item drops. I mostly like flying around in the the Bazelart. And I'm really not liking the Ranger or Fencer. I've been playing as the Ranger the past couple days but I'm ready to go back to the Air Raider.

User Info: unnamedFer

unnamedFer
4 years ago#26
3-5k health is the normal amount of health people who play casually have, or at least those that play offline for some time before stepping into online.

Also battle to the death has to be done splitscreen with an air raider to do the actual stage (railgun E, some barrier and best power post)

N7_Banshee_Bait
4 years ago#27
unnamedFer posted...
3-5k health is the normal amount of health people who play casually have,

Takes too long. I have some other games coming. When they get here I won't be playing this as much.

Now I have the best weapons for the Wing Diver & Air Raider & decent weapons for the others. That's good enough to mindlessly run around shooting stuff.

Thanks for all the help everybody. I got the weapons I was looking for. Now I can sit back & enjoy the game.

User Info: MashYouGood

MashYouGood
4 years ago#28
N7_Banshee_Bait posted...
I never pay any attention to achievements

That doesn't make you casual. It makes you smart.

Unless the unlockable is a tangible, in-game item -- forget it. Tell Cliffy B. to take his "badges" and stuff 'em where the chainsaw bayonet don't rev!

User Info: OKRecords1138

OKRecords1138
4 years ago#29
Damn! I just wanted that 1 helicopter. Didn't know it was going to be this much trouble. This is as bad as trying to get ultra rare weapons in Mass Effect 3. Why can't they just let you earn credits & buy what you want???

Personally I think that would be a bad idea. Many players would refuse to invest the "credits" in the low end weapons, expecting people to play the game for them while they build up enough cash to buy the high end stuff.

The game already has a "problem" with moochers. It would only get worse if said moochers had to buy their weapons as opposed to random drops. At least with random drops they get somewhat of an ability to be useful in matches.
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com

User Info: OKRecords1138

OKRecords1138
4 years ago#30
unnamedFer posted...
3-5k health is the normal amount of health people who play casually have,

Takes too long. I have some other games coming. When they get here I won't be playing this as much.

Now I have the best weapons for the Wing Diver & Air Raider & decent weapons for the others. That's good enough to mindlessly run around shooting stuff.

Thanks for all the help everybody. I got the weapons I was looking for. Now I can sit back & enjoy the game.

Banshee - I don't mean this as a-hole-y as it is going to sound, but just keep in mind that with that mentality many people will kick you from their room on higher difficulties. If you don't have the adequate armor and weapons, then they don't want you in their game.
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. I can't get the weapons I want.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers