• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Black Desert Online
  3. Black Desert Intro Fresh Start:)Main Story,Side Quest and Killz!!!

User Info: pablow65

pablow65
2 years ago#1
https://youtu.be/ytsSEVl4IDg Black Desert Intro Fresh Start:)Main Story,Side Quest and Killz!!!
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: pablow65

pablow65
2 years ago#2
Hi Everyone happy i got a chance to play this.Nice game has great gameplay and awesome world .Hopefully they deal with the pop up after doing this heavy beta test.What do you guys think of the game from what you guys played so far?

User Info: HBOSS

HBOSS
2 years ago#3
hmm cool interface with the controller. had no idea it was like that.

game is cool. dont play it as much as i like tbh. still working the kamasylvia progression with the mancha forest. i stopped for a bit because i lost my quester's AP from enhancement fails in weapons and accessories. really bummed me out.

thing is, i have multiple characters that can pick it up but i dont want to tbh.

my quester is a berserker. slowly building him back up. my sorceress, kunoichi, lahn, maehwa, mystic, or striker can easily replace my quester but i really prefer playing my berserker for it all. just love the hps on him. pve berserker does take some time but i find it well paced. any dps class will blitz through progression fast and burn out.

mine just unlucky and im just salty about it lol

You don't stop playing because you grow old,
You grow old because you stop playing
  1. Boards
  2. Black Desert Online
  3. Black Desert Intro Fresh Start:)Main Story,Side Quest and Killz!!!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A