• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JackDye

JackDye
5 years ago#1
Hey, wondering if anyone has any advice/tips to share?
Played the 3 set of campaign missions, and won 4 out of 6 pvp matches so I'm doing okay but not sure how to progress
Is there a specific set of packs I should be opening? Or a deck I should rush?
I started with the fire based deck after having a go with all the trial ones if that helps
PSN: DYE1006
"When I go for a swim, I expect to get wet."

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
5 years ago#2
I'm not really experienced in the Inferno deck (I play Necropolis myself) but I would advise you to use your seals to buy 5 towers packs ONLY (or save for the box if you're not impatient) because all the others you can buy with gold. You should focus on getting 200 from each set (Herald of the Void, Void Rising, and The Forgotten Wars) so buy the 18,500 g packs from each until you get 200 from that set because that unlocks the ability to buy them with wildcards. Save your wildcards until there's a card you know you want, and buy it with wildcards. Don't use the Infernal Pit until there is a card there you want, and make sure you have 100% chance to get it when you do.

By the time you have 200 cards from each of the other 3 sets, you should know of specific cards you want, and then I'd focus on getting cards from whichever set has the most cards you want in it.

If you want, you can add me in-game, but I don't play much anymore since I got a Hearthstone beta key. I'm only not playing Hearthstone now because it's in maintenance. :P
R.I.P. LoL 11/21/13 Currently playing: Might and Magic: Duel of Champions. IGN: tiamats4esgares and Hearthstone. IGN: MeltedWater
  • Topic Archived