• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 007 Legends
  3. @daman_money, nsac and sbcreeper

User Info: daman_money

daman_money
5 years ago#1
Has Anyone noticed how the above titled players along with ricker and EMK get very lateraly violent toward other players of the the Wii U 007 Legends game when they loose. I have had EMK Back out of games before when He was loosing and fire at my self along with ricker and through matches just to play with people they know they can beat! And afterward become very latterly violent in postings along with nsac and rav1010. You may have seen them posting videos on you tube. I think they do it to make money from moms house in a failed attempt. Has anyone else had this experience?
daman_money

User Info: Nsac

Nsac
5 years ago#2
Looks like your all alone on that opinion. Still not sure what violence your talking about. U are not even close to me in skill. I crush u when Wii play. Is that the violence u speak? U do know it is a shooting game right. I dare u to find any kind of proof that I quit in a game. Where on the other hand I can prove that u do. So......................maybe you should practice more and text less. Question why did u bring up sbcreeper and others in all your post titles here. I am the only active player of that group? Your skills scream noob but you know the old players?

Nsac
5 years ago#3
Also why try to talk trash then u disappear. U seem to be missing something but what????? Oh I know.............

Nsac
5 years ago#4
B

Nsac
5 years ago#5
A

Nsac
5 years ago#6
L