• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Housing not suitable. Weird bug.
hooblabla6262 8 years ago#1
Two of my six rooms say they are not suitable.

They meet the valid requirements (space, light)
They have a flat and comfort item.
They are nowhere near corruption.
They meet the npc block requirement.

Funny thing I noticed though. When I stand on the table in the room, it suddenly becomes suitable.

Known bug?
pballer86 8 years ago#2
Are u sure its not corruption or hallow.? I had the same problem and just had to build up higher...
GT: threefiftyzzz
Warablo13 8 years ago#3
I know doors and furniture can interfere with space and block limitations..
NiN, K-Pop, and video games.
XBL/PSN: Warablo
Mohawk_Bravo 8 years ago#4
Try opening the door outwards. If I open the doors inward for any of my keep's rooms, the rooms become unsuable.
stevehowse 8 years ago#5
If you take a wood platform, torch, or something similar that can hang off walls, and place it on the inside of your house against the top of the 3 block high door, then it prevents the door from opening inwards, but your housing stays suitable.
I think I found the answer to all my problems. Belvedere, and Banana Snapple.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7059176/
hooblabla6262 8 years ago#6
It was the amount of furniture in the house. Thanks everyone.

Anyone know the actual minimum free block space requirement?

I had two identical rooms beside one another. One wall full to the brim of furniture and suitable, the other only had a chair, table and bench yet didn't become suitable till I chucked the bench.
Seemed weird.
martingolding96 8 years ago#7
i make rooms 10X6 and have 1 table 1 chair and 1 door and get the housing not suitable message but when i add a workbench it becomes a valid house
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Housing not suitable. Weird bug.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A