• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Payday 2
  3. Elite Players On Payday 2 And How To Avoid Being Kicked.

User Info: Maybz1911

Maybz1911
3 years ago#1
Ok so... Any new players are welcome into a lobby unless it has been set to private, friends only or for people of a certain level or over. However, A new player may be unlucky and join several lobbies which they get kicked from.

A few ways to avoid being kicked...
Stay near the crew! If you run around and constantly get downed you will either get locked up or kicked from the game. This is not something us higher levels want to do. But if you think of it as us trying to beat a boss or other gaming achievements you may understand.

Follow the person shouting you when they're at the van!
Seriously, staying in the bank vault picking locks when everyone else is at the van will get you kicked.

Don't wait at the van when people are still playing!
You may think that if you are out of trouble and safe you won't get kicked for being new. Wrong! We hate it when we work hard and someone is sat around doing nothing.

When you join mid game, don't start shooting!
Amount of times we are stealthy and someone joins, they run around and shoot the first person they see. That will get you kicked.

Stay back! At the start of a heist, they may be going stealth and you're there for if things go wrong. Stay by the start and hide if you don't feel comfortable going stealth. But this may work 2 ways. They will either realise that you're letting them stealth or they will think you're not doing anything. Try to move to show you're hiding and be ready for if it goes loud.

I'm sorry if I have missed anything. If you have any questions about us so called "elite" "leet" or whatever you call us just send me a message.

If you need help in game. Message M4TT-M4Y8Z psn and either add by stating Payday 2 or message with a standard question. Looking for teamplayers with headset and good English if possible. Level is not an issue as long as you listen to us and learn the methods. It will help you when you host your own games.
  1. Boards
  2. Payday 2
  3. Elite Players On Payday 2 And How To Avoid Being Kicked.
  • Topic Archived