• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
  3. Milkman Playeth: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

User Info: MiIkMan

MiIkMan
1 year ago#1
Look at that, it's 6 years and 1 month since I last played this. Time flies. Didn't think it'd been that long.

Just finished Shenmue and now I'm looking for some shorter games to fill the gap before I get around to Shenmue 2. This was on the list and it's short so let's do it.

Started New Game Plus. Don't remember much about this. I know it was awesome but don't remember any of the mechanics or skills or such things. I turned off the tutorials but I think that was a mistake because I don't know what to do.

Playing on normal and it's super easy. Gun fights are so slick and easy; just whiz through them. It's a testament to how the game controls and plays, it's so smooth and responsive.

I only played for 30 minutes so I'll have to play a bit longer to figure things out and get familiar with it again. Looks real damn nice too.
Milk, man.
<< Protect society from the emotions of ugly people >>

MiIkMan
1 year ago#2
Great game for blasting headshots. Everything is a damn headshot. Just walking along, headshot after headshot.
Milk, man.

MiIkMan
1 year ago#3
Still playing this. It's quite linear. Just move forward and shoot.

I did a few of the upgrades but because I'm new game plus, there's not much interesting stuff left.

I do enjoy the showdowns. I don't recall if I figured this out last time but shaking the mouse back and forth seems to be the most effective way to focus on the enemy.
Milk, man.

MiIkMan
1 year ago#4
Banged through this one quick. Feels good, man.

Fun game. Presentation is excellent, too. The story telling flows so well and it's got some good humor. Mm. Looks and performs wonderfully, and controls smooth as butter. This is a great shooting gallery.

Took me about 4 hours this time. Last time it took me 5.

And this time I chose the Redemption option at the end (got the trophy).

Quite nice.
Milk, man.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
  3. Milkman Playeth: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A