• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
  3. Frustrated with ps plus

User Info: SqusNuts

SqusNuts
4 years ago#1
I am trying to download the game and it actually just keeps dosnloading the demo i have 3 seperate downloads of the demo. Anyone else have this issue?
Current : ps4-destiny, lords of the fallen, dragon age inquisition ps3-prototype 2 ps vita-child of light, batman origins blackgate genesis-chakan PSN: squsnuts

User Info: Joekopel21

Joekopel21
4 years ago#2
No problems here got it downloaded first shot no problem

User Info: dbvirago

dbvirago
4 years ago#3
Did you start the game? PS Plus often downloads a demo version along with an unlock key. Once it installs, you have the full game. I noticed mine was demo this morning during download, but after install it doesn't say demo any more

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
4 years ago#4
If it's anything like Thief, the game will act as if you have the demo, like eventually displaying the "this trial will expire in X minutes" blip. However, since you downloaded the game unlock file earlier, nothing will happen at the countdown's end. Didn't find this out myself until this month, actually -- there've been plenty of times I cancelled downloads because the PS3 said they were demos
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: lower case dave

lower case dave
4 years ago#5
I have downloaded this exact title. I can confirm that you will be downloading what is CALLED a demo, which is the large (about 2gig) file and an unlock key. Once the system has installed the unlock key you should have no problems... you will have the whole game.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
  3. Frustrated with ps plus
  • Topic Archived