• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
  3. how many hours was your 1st play through?

User Info: campersniper

campersniper
6 years ago#1
and did you feel like you will play through again some day?
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
6 years ago#2
I already am, just to see the second ending. I'll probably play more times than that just because it's hella fun.
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

User Info: kosher

kosher
6 years ago#3
I'm on my 3rd play through...I did easy then hard and now I'm doing true west...it's actually kinda fun.

User Info: neil9936

neil9936
6 years ago#4
True West. Was enjoying it then thought about how hard it would be to defeat the ghosts - no need to torture myself, went back down a difficulty level.
"At a certain point in life, you realize you know more dead people than living."

User Info: kosher

kosher
6 years ago#5
neil9936 posted...
True West. Was enjoying it then thought about how hard it would be to defeat the ghosts - no need to torture myself, went back down a difficulty level.

the ghosts actually weren't that hard...just use your concentration mode very wisely...I used it mainly just to pinpoint where they were...shotguns made it easier...I got the silver shotgun and the double ornate sawed offs...works well...plus run around the cemetery and use the boundaries to your advantage

User Info: Stuffyedminky

Stuffyedminky
6 years ago#6
It's hard to say, actually. I had so much fun with a few stages, I replayed them a second time before completing the campaign. I'd have to guess that the singleplayer took me roughly 6 hours to get through - but arcade mode is absolutely worth playing afterward - which I can see taking a while. There's also a third mode based on the one-on-one draws. All in all the game has a lot of meat and will last a while to someone who enjoys what the game is. I can see myself playing through it at least twice and enjoying the arcade mode for some time to come. It's a great game all-in-all.
http://www.poorlyscripted.com - A tale of bad A.I.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
  3. how many hours was your 1st play through?
  • Topic Archived