• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OnlineQ8

OnlineQ8
6 years ago#1
Is there multi player ? Like in bound in blood ?
PSN Online-700

User Info: neil9936

neil9936
6 years ago#2
No. But bargain price compensates.
"At a certain point in life, you realize you know more dead people than living."

OnlineQ8
6 years ago#3
No ??! Thats insane .. bound in blood was fun coz of the multiplayer gaming . What is this company thinking ??!!! Damn it
PSN Online-700

neil9936
6 years ago#4
When you take a look at the (ridiculously low) launch price, lack of multiplayer functions should not surprise.
"At a certain point in life, you realize you know more dead people than living."

OnlineQ8
6 years ago#5
I dont mind paying 10 $ to 15 $ for multiplayer add-on .
They just need to fix this stupid mistake !
PSN Online-700

User Info: Cloud-Zehro

Cloud-Zehro
6 years ago#6
I'm going to be nice about this as possible TC, I want you to read this very slowly and very carefully so that you may better understand the point i'm trying to make.

This game is an absolute steal at the price point ($15) that they have launched with, it's obviously not without issues, but the game itself focuses on story narrative and intense pistol duels, not every game needs to tack on multi-player just to saturate an already overly saturated market of FPS shooters.

Like the Blood Dragon stand alone of Far Cry 3, this game heavily tries to be it's own entity and it does so fairly well in a manner that I would deem a throw back to the days of old, but fresh in a sense it was a new spin on this type of story.

If you want a Western with multi-player, for now go back to RDR, or if the servers are still up? Go back to Bound in Blood that you're so fond of, this game is to be enjoyed for it's single player, hope this gets through to you.

Have a nice day.

neil9936
6 years ago#7
Do people still play Bound In Blood multiplayer?

OnlineQ8
6 years ago#8
Multiplayer is a must i have to say . Why ? Coz we people demand better and better . We people demand improvment .

Ok people would love the low price .. but as soon as u finish the game , its over . While the multiplayer makes you play the game for months . Keep in mind you will wait atleast a year for next title (atleast) thats may take 2 to 3 years .
PSN Online-700

User Info: Cloud-Zehro

Cloud-Zehro
6 years ago#9
I give up, there's no getting through here, not every game needs to have multi-player to make it decent, simple as that.

User Info: ElBorak77

ElBorak77
6 years ago#10
mp would be fun but op is an idiot.
PSN El_Borak_77
STOP THE FPS ABUSE www.fpsaregamestoo.notarealwebsite
  • Topic Archived